Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2023 times)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 06:11:11 PM »
everyone got  different taste in wats hot/beautiful ect...  i think brad pit is ugly as hell...but others think he the sexiest man in the world...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
I'm not trying to sound PC here, but honestly, there's beauty and ugly in all races. I've seen some ugly ass whites, blacks, asians, latinos, etc. I've seen beautiful as well. I don't think there's a difference in the ratio of good looking and ugly people between each race.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well. If you find people with white features more attractive, then of course you're gonna have that mindstate.

That is too PC, man. Yes it sounds nice, but is it really true? For example, do you know any group of women that find Asian men attractive? Not even Asian women want to date Asian men.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 06:12:10 PM »
Lol @ this thread.

This is a question with no correct answer.
NO MORE WAR

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
yo some of you are nuts, you gotta be straight up stupid to say one race is better looking than the other, its such an objective thing, remember that old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  plus the only was to judge would be to get womens opinions and they all have different taste, but im white and tall, so dont think all us crackers look like george costanza.

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »
I'm not trying to sound PC here, but honestly, there's beauty and ugly in all races. I've seen some ugly ass whites, blacks, asians, latinos, etc. I've seen beautiful as well. I don't think there's a difference in the ratio of good looking and ugly people between each race.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well. If you find people with white features more attractive, then of course you're gonna have that mindstate.

That is too PC, man. Yes it sounds nice, but is it really true? For example, do you know any group of women that find Asian men attractive? Not even Asian women want to date Asian men.

:-X i agree

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 06:13:30 PM »
Not true at all. I know plenty of asian girls that date strictly asian men. The majority don't want anything to do with a non-asian man. The asian women that date outside of their race just get more attention.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
Not true at all. I know plenty of asian girls that date strictly asian men. The majority don't want anything to do with a non-asian man. The asian women that date outside of their race just get more attention.

So you think women in general find Asian men just as attractive as black men?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »

So you think women in general find Asian men just as attractive as black men?

i dont find em attractive at all..but dats jus ma opinnion

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 06:20:46 PM »
you gotta be a fuckin idiot to think no girls find any asian guy atractive. ive even seen white girls with asian guys, they just aint those corny anime watchin pocket protector niggas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 06:23:35 PM »
I don't know what goes through a woman's mind, I can only tell you what I know from experience or from what I've seen. I think women in general find their own race the most attractive. I don't know whether they find black guys or asian guys more attractive.

I actually know 3 or 4 white chicks that date asian guys. Sorry....I hate to be the bearer of bad news  :-\.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 06:43:04 PM »
The ladies like us "tall, dark, and handsome" not "short, pasty, and ugly".

Sorry, but you lost.
exactly

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
cwalker, you ugly dawg, you ugly.  8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
to say Mexicans and Blacks have more ugly people is a stupid fuckin comment.

i've seen a lot of rednecks who are fuckin uglier than a muthafucka, the best ones are the redneck girls who think they're hot but are dirty fuckin sluts who look like they just got trained by their daddy and brothers.

btw i have an Asian girl and i'm mexican so it's really not uncommon out here though most Asians stick with Asians.  Asian chicks usually just get dick from us, Mexicans and Blacks. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:02:19 PM by California's where i'm at...riiiight is now a P.I. »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »
if you look at the normal part of the nation (around its edges) interracial couples arent looked down upon cuz, around the coastal area, we're smart, decent, and intellectual people.  its the backward incest mentality of real american that hinders america from becoming the "real america" that we all with we had.  its funny how most of the population is around america's edges (ie new york, cali etc.) but since we have the electoral college, we're basically saying that the red state's opinions mean more for america.   8)