Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2065 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2007, 12:08:38 AM »
i'm rarely attracted to black girls. but some of them....a  small percentage of them . like aalyiahi  woulda done, and maya i'd definately do,  but it's because they look latin to me. but there's white girls like fuckin shanon elizabeth, and kate beckinsdale , and that lead singer from lacuna coil  cristina scabbia , i'd do them too ...but because they remind me of certain mexican chicks i know. and same with asians. but that's because i'm mexican, and prefer that. but i'll say that i find

latin women-most attractive
white women-second most attractive
asian/middle easternish- third most attractive
african black women-fourth

i like em medium, not well done, or raw. i like the juuuuuuust right porage  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2007, 12:42:15 AM »
And yes black men may  have the biggest dicks, but I am pretty confident that white dides come in second.
Of course you would be an authority on that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2007, 03:55:33 AM »
i like em medium, not well done, or raw. i like the juuuuuuust right porage  8)
cosign, and i cant believe this stupid ass thread has 4 pages

Chief

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
real american thats an ignorant statement right there (not surprising).

the majority of people, will find their own race the most beautiful, thats why most people end up having kids with people of their own race.

and there are plenty of ugly white people, check redneck america/australia/england, obese ugly fucks.

Raphael

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2007, 07:26:54 AM »

And the reason why you don't have any racial violence where you live is because you have a huge population of whites and you guys are all related to one another  ;D

You racist piece of shit. I want him banned!!!!
LMFAO!!!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 08:35:42 AM »
I happen to think so. Let's discuss......
Way to build your confidence white mutant.. How the hell can the long lost, retarded freak son (white Caucasoids) be more attractive than the father, the original man in which were made in God's image? Try again son..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »
^it's evolution, my nig
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
I happen to think so. Let's discuss......
Way to build your confidence white mutant.. How the hell can the long lost, retarded freak son (white Caucasoids) be more attractive than the father, the original man in which were made in God's image? Try again son..
Ok, Ras Kass lets not get into religion but I think all of the races were put here at the same time as all men were created EQUAL To women looks are only a small part of how attractive you are. Its more about confidence and the way you carry yourself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2007, 08:42:44 AM »
^why havent you joined scientology yet? or have you?
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2007, 08:51:26 AM »
Because I don't believe in L. Ron Hubbards science fiction books. I'm just stating the obvious that all men are the same for the less intelligent and ignorant crowd

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2007, 01:09:52 PM »
Because I don't believe in L. Ron Hubbards science fiction books. I'm just stating the obvious that all men are the same for the less intelligent and ignorant crowd

You do believe in science fiction stuff when it comes to how everything happened nigga.. "I think all of the races were put here at the same time" <- how's that obvious sci-fi boy? All races put here on the same time my fucking ass nigga. What the fuck is that all men are the same shit? Of course they not. That's some pseudo-liberal shit. For instance, the bones of blacks are more dense, while the bones of asians are less dense than the bones of whites.
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2007, 01:50:24 PM »
Hahaha you need to fall back and not attack people over there beliefs. I could believe that the earth was inhabited by teletubbies at one time. It would be my opinion. You should respect other peoples opinions, instead of being a douche bag. No if, ands, or buts about it if you attack people for a belief or origins you are a douche. This is why I defend Infinite when ignorant faggots attack him because of his religion. My beliefs are not of mainstream beliefs so I get people trying to attack me for it and I make them look stupid. Truth is you are part of what is called the Lemming Effect. You base your opinions on what society thinks is correct. Now what determines the way a society acts? The media and news outlets. You are a Lemming because you obviously can't accept other peoples beliefs and base your facts of what society sees correct. Worry about yourself and take care of your own obvious insecurities. About that Sci-fi boy comment. I am not a fan of science fiction at all thank you..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2007, 03:52:32 AM »
So if you criticize my beliefs (which partly contain that your beliefs suck), doesn't it make you a douche, too?
Also, since when exactly is being an atheist "what society sees correct", douchebag?

I can accept other peoples beliefs. I don't hurt nobody. I just tell you my beliefs in return, what's wrong with that douchebag? If youd believe that the world was inhabited by teletubbies I'd tell you to seek help. But Id still accept your belief for what it is: trash.
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
I'm not criticizing your beliefs as you stated. It is a wrong action of criticizing that I am criticizing. BTW I am an atheist as well. You obviously don't pay attention much. People should let go to primitive god fearing traditions but still have a sense of morality as you were being judged by a higher power. Without this sense of morality atheists could use the "human nature" card to kill people and do whatever they want because animals do the same. Let me state this clear for you. I believe in atheistic intelligent design. Many clergy and scholors embrace this view. I am not close to alone in believing this.\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2007, 08:33:44 AM »
Haha trust me I know exactly what you're all about Sci-Fi boy. You  don't have to explain yourself any further. Scrap this. I still have one question, do you believe that dinosaurs existed, or do you think that some dudes planted their bones here for us to find n shit?
No, it's not a sin