Author Topic: Azure' signs deal with Snoop's Doggystyle Records  (Read 269 times)

~Lucien~

Azure' signs deal with Snoop's Doggystyle Records
« on: January 12, 2007, 11:34:30 PM »
It's official now...  :)

Al Bundy

Re: Azure' signs deal with Snoop's Doggystyle Records
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 02:33:30 AM »
congrats but who is azure?

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 02:36:51 AM »
Im not impressed with Snoop in the last 3 years hes really fell off. 9 Inch Dix is a pathetic group name, do they measure their dicks? thats some homo shit. Soopafly isnt fresh at all, Snoops albums this year and R&G have been Softcore compared to his Deathrow Hardcore days. So I cant say I am giving a shit who Azure is, I just wish Snoop switched his flows.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 03:35:17 AM »
Im not impressed with Snoop in the last 3 years hes really fell off. 9 Inch Dix is a pathetic group name, do they measure their dicks? thats some homo shit. Soopafly isnt fresh at all, Snoops albums this year and R&G have been Softcore compared to his Deathrow Hardcore days. So I cant say I am giving a shit who Azure is, I just wish Snoop switched his flows.

LMAO!!!!! +1

Fuck Snoop as a CEO. He had a good thing goin with Dogg House around 2001 (Eastsidaz, Kokane, Doggy's Angels, affiliates: Kurupt, Jayo Felony, Xzibit, Suga Free, Nate Dogg) but he blew that by being selfish. I don't see things going any better this time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 03:50:38 AM »
who fuckin cares snoop is stait trash! aqkon out sold him! its over now koch record time weak ass jt the bigger figure time wack ass mutha fuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 06:05:14 AM »
So that's why the guy is on that Big Squeeze-thing then? Anyways, I don't expect much to happen for him, now that he's signed with Doggystyle Records unless JT tha Bigga Figga can really get things moving there.

By the way, what does the soft- or harcoreness of Snoop's (not Azure's) last album got to do with this matter? Some people should seriously redirect their energy into something more positive (or less in my face).
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 06:11:19 AM »

LMAO!!!!! +1

Fuck Snoop as a CEO. He had a good thing goin with Dogg House around 2001 (Eastsidaz, Kokane, Doggy's Angels, affiliates: Kurupt, Jayo Felony, Xzibit, Suga Free, Nate Dogg) but he blew that by being selfish. I don't see things going any better this time.
yeah, 2000/2001 was his best years for me apart from doggystyle, also 2003 wit the eastsidaz unreleased albums, but he's losin his mind lately

by the way, "boss of the west" - ::) - do the world a favor and blow ya brains out

8) 8) 8) 8)

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 09:08:34 AM »
Isnt Azure' a clothing company?  I actually have a couple golf shirts I bought a few years ago that were made by them.  They have some nice jeans and hoodies and shit too.  They sell that shit at hiphop clothing stores in Ontario here, and Ive seen the shit sold @ Sport Chek and Athletes World aswell.