Author Topic: China Advances In Miltiary Weaponry  (Read 400 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
China Advances In Miltiary Weaponry
« on: January 13, 2007, 01:58:49 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070111/wl_csm/obigboats

america is scared as fuck right now. first china trainin armies wit russia and india now this? preparin for conflict in north korea ( no matter waht they say their reasons or publicly.)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Samoan Enforcer

Re: China Advances In Miltiary Weaponry
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 02:01:46 AM »
i am America and i couldn't give a shit less, oh wait youre a fake chinese crip no wonder ur slanting the article. get it, slant, like ur eyes

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 02:03:26 AM »
i am America and i couldn't give a shit less, oh wait youre a fake chinese crip no wonder ur slanting the article. get it, slant, like ur eyes

stfu bitch lets meet up hoe and scrap it punk. i aint chinese but get ur facts straight  uf ucking punk. lol where mutha fuckas gettin ima chinese crip cuz i like dogg pound.

fucking faggit get open minded  u white fuck

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »
man this TOT i wanna see sum real debate n opinions. stupid fucks like you ruin it

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 02:09:10 AM »
fuckin faggit...get open minded....u white fuck.......thats open minded if ive ever seen it

i run the 818 cuz, fall back or fall flat

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 02:14:05 AM »
fuckin faggit...get open minded....u white fuck.......thats open minded if ive ever seen it

i run the 818 cuz, fall back or fall flat

idiot and u mention nothing bout the topic. gess u juz a bored dumbfuck.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 02:20:46 AM »
your thread has flopped because of your hasty decision to say "America is scared", how do you feel?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 02:34:23 AM »
your thread has flopped because of your hasty decision to say "America is scared", how do you feel?

your an idiot. when i say america i dont say America in the general public u dumb fuck. if u had any inteligence im talkin bout top gov. officials, and policticians and our president (whoever he really works for). u dumb fuck. lol juz cuz i sed that u think im hatin on our own country? 

be more open minded, why do you think korea wasnt unified, why do u think the vietnam war was lost. and if u dont give a fuck than dont post.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 03:25:09 AM »
Why would those running things feel shook by this in the slightest, it is the wests riches which have given China the platform it now occupies. Therefore I am sceptical of this notion that China is such a great threat, if so...why empower it like they have done and for that matter why is this empowerment being allowed to continue? I realise that the people who really pull the strings in the world don't give a shit about you or I but at the same time they will not want their power base shaken or threatened.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 07:06:57 AM »
^^
People are always afraid of things they dont know.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 12:51:15 PM »
Why would those running things feel shook by this in the slightest, it is the wests riches which have given China the platform it now occupies. Therefore I am sceptical of this notion that China is such a great threat, if so...why empower it like they have done and for that matter why is this empowerment being allowed to continue? I realise that the people who really pull the strings in the world don't give a shit about you or I but at the same time they will not want their power base shaken or threatened.

because they cant stop them, china prob would ignore requests to stop advancin in military. in a conventional warfare china has the man power to win jhuz becasuse of its big ass population. well its still not a democracy and still has strong ties wit russia, and north korea.

ud juz never know

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 01:35:24 PM »
lol I knew this would turn into some shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »
This article is a bunch of shit.  90% of what China has are either Russian-made weapons or cheaper, bastardized copies of Russian weapons.  And most of that dates back to the 70s and 80s - not to mention that the PLA's tactics are even older in a lot of cases.  So they developed a new type of fighter-bomber; I doubt it'll out-perform the F-22 or the JSF.  The Taiwanese developed a fighter that was better than our own F-16 (but they wound up buying F-16s as well - mostly for financial reasons) back in the early-90s - so does that mean Taiwan closed the gap as well?

Don't get it twisted - China will not in the immediate future develop anything that will ever out-perform what the United States has.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:12:50 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »
LMAO +1

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:48 PM »
This article is a bunch of shit.  90% of what China has are either Russian-made weapons or cheaper, bastardized copies of Russian weapons.  And most of that dates back to the 70s and 80s - not to mention that the PLA's tactics are even older in a lot of cases.  So they developed a new type of fighter-bomber; I doubt it'll out-perform the F-22 or the JSF.  The Taiwanese developed a fighter that was better than our own F-16 (but they wound up buying F-16s as well - mostly for financial reasons) back in the early-90s - so does that mean Taiwan closed the gap as well?

Don't get it twisted - China will not in the immediate future develop anything that will ever out-perform what the United States has.

yea but they have numbers. thats y the korean war was unsuccesful cuz china had too big of an army. unless the US uses nukes n kills millions of peope the US will have a hard time fighting china in a conventional war