Author Topic: China Advances In Miltiary Weaponry  (Read 399 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: China Advances In Miltiary Weaponry
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »
This article is a bunch of shit.  90% of what China has are either Russian-made weapons or cheaper, bastardized copies of Russian weapons.  And most of that dates back to the 70s and 80s - not to mention that the PLA's tactics are even older in a lot of cases.  So they developed a new type of fighter-bomber; I doubt it'll out-perform the F-22 or the JSF.  The Taiwanese developed a fighter that was better than our own F-16 (but they wound up buying F-16s as well - mostly for financial reasons) back in the early-90s - so does that mean Taiwan closed the gap as well?

Don't get it twisted - China will not in the immediate future develop anything that will ever out-perform what the United States has.

yea but they have numbers. thats y the korean war was unsuccesful cuz china had too big of an army. unless the US uses nukes n kills millions of peope the US will have a hard time fighting china in a conventional war

ahaha that war was 50 yrs ago duncecap....i bet you think grand puba can ether lil wayne
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 06:31:23 AM »
numbers have nothing to do with it. how much of the iraq war is being fought by muscle? most of the shit is tactical attacks, look at the iraq death toll compared to the U.S toll.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »
yea but they have numbers. thats y the korean war was unsuccesful cuz china had too big of an army. unless the US uses nukes n kills millions of peope the US will have a hard time fighting china in a conventional war

LOL, you really think China won because the war ended in a stalemate?  The PLA lost almost 400,000 troops in the Korean War vs. about 40,000 U.S. casualties - and the U.S. forces were outnumbered.  And in the air war, U.S. F-86s shot down more PLA MiG-15s than vice-versa - I think it's commonly estimated that the ratio was 1:5.  So, going by your own example, guess that proves China's military strength ain't shit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 12:51:03 PM »
and russia and india are chinas biggest rivals

chinas leaders have been preparing for war with india for the last 40 years
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 10:23:28 PM »
and russia and india are chinas biggest rivals

chinas leaders have been preparing for war with india for the last 40 years

my god... russia is not china's army, even though they r a democracy they still have close ties to china and North Korea and they are also neighboring countries.

there have been many articles the past year or two on those 3 countries training their armies with 1 another.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 03:05:45 AM »
listen slope you already lost, give it up

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 09:37:39 AM »
america doesn't has enough money to fight with china, the f-22 raptor is a fantastik plane but it's cost is so much high us air force don't own a lot of them and it never been use in combat. China is just growing, i  think they will be friend with usa one day, because they'll have no choice to turn themselves to democracy and all the countrys are now doing business with china so i don't see how a war could pop off

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 09:39:59 AM »
numbers have nothing to do with it. how much of the iraq war is being fought by muscle? most of the shit is tactical attacks, look at the iraq death toll compared to the U.S toll.

true, but i would think that a fortunate country like china wouldn't fight like dirty terrorist