Author Topic: some fucked up shit  (Read 543 times)

swangin and bangin

some fucked up shit
« on: January 13, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »
i just seen this on the news, this fagget ass maufucka decaputated his 4 year old Daughter
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/13/dad.sought.ap/index.html

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: some fucked up shit
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »
and then he just smiles like a nut in his mugshot

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 11:23:11 PM »
I say cut off his limbs, pour kerosene on him, torch him, then throw him into explosives.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »
I say cut off his limbs, pour kerosene on him, torch him, then throw him into explosives.
they should stick some C4 in his ass (no homo) and give his wife the controller to blow it up. and tie his ass up and throw him in a field and let his wife blow his ass up when she feels like it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 11:40:14 PM »
What a sad and strange world we live in.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »
Its hard to have faith in this world sometimes,  this is absolutely horrific, what a sick sick fuck

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 02:37:49 AM »
thats what you call a WHITE DEVIL !!!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
shut yo ass up, yo people blow themselves up and think they some kind of a hero.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »
shut yo ass up, yo people blow themselves up and think they some kind of a hero.

why dont you come over there and shut me up bitch!
First of all, my people in iran dont blow nothing up...its the ay-rabs and thats different.

Second of all, what the fuck is the difference between terrorists and gang bangers who recruit young ass kids to kill for a turf that doesnt belong to them??   

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »

First of all, my people in iran dont blow nothing up...its the ay-rabs and thats different.

Second of all, what the fuck is the difference between terrorists and gang bangers who recruit young ass kids to kill for a turf that doesnt belong to them??   
because the gang bangers kill other people, they dont strap bombs to them selves and go kill innocent people.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 02:09:19 PM »

because the gang bangers kill other people, they dont strap bombs to them selves and go kill innocent people.

You're the biggest dumb fuck with that statement right there...

so the people gang bangers kill are not innocent and they're killing is just?

see thats why i dont reply to some of your idiotic posts, hope you get smacked some logic into your dead brain!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »

see thats why i dont reply to some of your idiotic posts, hope you get smacked some logic into your dead brain!
atleast they aint killen themselves in the process. and theree killings are just, maufcuaks shouldnt walk where they dont belong.
go strap a bomob to yo chest and yell "alllahahabfa fvbeauvbfebfoeufbuw for jihad" and blow yo self up.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 02:32:56 PM »
Typical white, Christian, American behavior.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 01:03:33 AM »

atleast they aint killen themselves in the process. and theree killings are just, maufcuaks shouldnt walk where they dont belong.
go strap a bomob to yo chest and yell "alllahahabfa fvbeauvbfebfoeufbuw for jihad" and blow yo self up.

whatever dude, you're being ridiculous.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 01:43:24 AM »

whatever dude, you're being ridiculous.
"allha bigdfhc hckt jkvc kcchj for jihad" booooommmmm!