Poll

Which big do you think will dominate more in 5 years?

Andrew Bynum
5 (17.9%)
Dwight Howard
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?  (Read 7764 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »
Kevin Durant>>>>Andrew Bynum

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »
who did Wilt face?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

PLANT

« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2007, 06:28:22 PM »
who did Wilt face?
im not positive but prolly a bunch of crappy white guys that were like 6'5

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2007, 06:37:42 PM »
Greg Odon right now>>>Andrew Bynum

Greg Odon's upside>>>Andrew Bynum

hows that for ya

besides, Isnt Howard only 1 year older than Bynum right now anyways?  Its not like Howard is a vet and Bynum is on the come up or something.  They are both pretty much the same age, and Howard is miles ahead of AB.

Actually, no...Dwight was the same age as Bynum is now in his rookie season, and he was barely putting up better stats than Bynum is with way more minutes in a system built for him...As for Greg Oden > Andrew Bynum.  :nawty:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 06:41:32 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »
who did Wilt face?
im not positive but prolly a bunch of crappy white guys that were like 6'5

LMAO...Try Willis Reed, Walt Bellamy, Nate Thurmond, Bill Russell, Wes Unseld, etc. etc.

PLANT

« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2007, 05:34:08 AM »
Greg Odon will get picked #1 overall next year and prolly put up better numbers as a rookie than Bynum will in his 3rd season. 

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2007, 06:11:38 AM »
Greg Odon will get picked #1 overall next year and prolly put up better numbers as a rookie than Bynum will in his 3rd season.

Once again.. y'all ain't considering the fact that Odon will probably end up in a shitty team like the Hawks or the 76ers or a wack team like those two. It's easier there to put big numbers, when the whole city/team is on your dick, the team is built around you and you're the best guy on the team. If he'll finish in a team like the Spurs, the Lakers, the Suns, etc.. i doubt he'll have the same numbers, man. You have to judge players after 10 years in the game, not 2 or 3 in a lottery team. Shit even Bargnani (i know him: he's good but he's no superstar!), or Parker, or Calderòn, or Garbajosa can do good things on a shitty team like the Raptors. Put Bynum there playing 35 mins and he'll be the best 19 years old in the League and one of the best Centers of the whole NBA. Odon will do great BOTH because he's skilled, and because he'll probably end up in a team re-building around him.

PLANT

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2007, 06:29:05 AM »

Once again.. y'all ain't considering the fact that Odon will probably end up in a shitty team like the Hawks or the 76ers or a wack team like those two. It's easier there to put big numbers, when the whole city/team is on your dick, the team is built around you and you're the best guy on the team. If he'll finish in a team like the Spurs, the Lakers, the Suns, etc.. i doubt he'll have the same numbers, man. You have to judge players after 10 years in the game, not 2 or 3 in a lottery team. Shit even Bargnani (i know him: he's good but he's no superstar!), or Parker, or Calderòn, or Garbajosa can do good things on a shitty team like the Raptors. Put Bynum there playing 35 mins and he'll be the best 19 years old in the League and one of the best Centers of the whole NBA. Odon will do great BOTH because he's skilled, and because he'll probably end up in a team re-building around him.
Yo stop acting like Bynum is playing behind some good players.  He should be starting and playing mad minutes on the Lakers.  Instead hes playing behind Cook and Turiaf LMAO  Greg Odon would OWN those guys.  Odon would start on the Lakers over Bynum right now.

PLANT

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2007, 06:34:05 AM »
and whatever you said about the raptors is bullshit....Parker, Bargnani and Garbajosa are all solid players.  Peter Vescey on NBA TV called Calderon the best backup PG in the league.  Those guys are the reason why players like Fred Jones and Morris Peterson arent getting playing time right now.  Who are you trying to kid man?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2007, 10:30:31 AM »

Bynum woulda' been picked number 1 in the last draft, and woulda' easily been a 15-10 guy on a shitty lottery team...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »
Personally, Id rather have Andrea Bargnani than Bynum too.  Maybe its cuz Im a Raps fan, and I know youl say the same thing about Bynum cuz your a Lakers fans.  But still, its debatable.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2007, 10:32:20 AM »

Yo stop acting like Bynum is playing behind some good players.  He should be starting and playing mad minutes on the Lakers.  Instead hes playing behind Cook and Turiaf LMAO  Greg Odon would OWN those guys.  Odon would start on the Lakers over Bynum right now.

Bynum is playing BEHIND Cook and Turiaf?...Shows how much basketball you watch. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »

Bynum is playing BEHIND Cook and Turiaf?...Shows how much basketball you watch. ::)
Bynum is playing 19 mins a game.  2 mins more than Cook.  My bad, hes definatly wayyyyyyyyy better than I thought ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2007, 10:46:37 AM »

Bynum is playing 19 mins a game.  2 mins more than Cook.  My bad, hes definatly wayyyyyyyyy better than I thought ::)

Cook is a power forward, buddy...Bynum has been starting at center ALONGSIDE Cook ever since Kwame went out. In those games, he's averaged about 12 points and 10 rebounds with 3 blocks on 67% shooting and 75% free throws...LOL@dissing that!

PLANT

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »

Cook is a power forward, buddy...Bynum has been starting at center ALONGSIDE Cook ever since Kwame went out. In those games, he's averaged about 12 points and 10 rebounds with 3 blocks on 67% shooting and 75% free throws...LOL@dissing that!
When was I dissing Bynum?>  I never dissed him, just stated that I think Howard, Odon and maybe even Bargnani are better.  Id rather have Bargnani on the Raps right now than Bynum.  Like I said, maybe cuz Im a Raps fan, and you will say youd rather have Bynum cuz your a Lakers fan.   But its debatable.