Poll

Which big do you think will dominate more in 5 years?

Andrew Bynum
5 (17.9%)
Dwight Howard
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?  (Read 7766 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »
Sorry NIK but IMO  Howard easily.

Are you going based off stats or off development as a player?

Dwight Howard still wins both catagories.

Are you serious? Dwight Howard progressed as much in his second year as Andrew Bynum? LOL.

All this stuff about Bynum progressing is crap.

WTF? LMAO!!! I just got the feeling that you don't watch many Laker games...Either that, or you don't know what the hell is going on around you while you're watching.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 01:06:35 PM »

Are you serious? Dwight Howard progressed as much in his second year as Andrew Bynum? LOL.

WTF? LMAO!!! I just got the feeling that you don't watch many Laker games...Either that, or you don't know what the hell is going on around you while you're watching.

Would you feel that way if Bynum was on the Heat or the Suns?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 01:09:32 PM »
Bynum is a 2nd string center in Fantasy Leagues, more valuable than former fantasy studs like Chris Wilcox and Drew Gooden! Almost 2 blocks a game in less than 20 minutes! And why are you playing down his numbers? He's closer to 8 points and 6 rebounds with only 5 field goals attempted a game!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 01:10:46 PM »

Would you feel that way if Bynum was on the Heat or the Suns?

I wouldn't watch him as closely, but I'd NEVER deny his progression. :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 01:12:19 PM »
Bynum is more of a Chris Bosh type of player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 01:14:55 PM »
Bynum is a 2nd string center in Fantasy Leagues, more valuable than former fantasy studs like Chris Wilcox and Drew Gooden! Almost 2 blocks a game in less than 20 minutes! And why are you playing down his numbers? He's closer to 8 points and 6 rebounds with only 5 field goals attempted a game!

Lol okay? If that makes you feel better. Never-the-less, a 7-footer putting up 7 8 & 5 6 still isn't breath-taking. I'll give him credit for his shot-blocking ability, but until he can be consistant and average more rebounds than a guard...I'm not gonna kiss his ass.

And like I said...if he was on the Heat or the Suns I'm positive you wouldn't be on his nuts like that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 01:21:35 PM »

Lol okay? If that makes you feel better. Never-the-less, a 7-footer putting up 7 8 & 5 6 still isn't breath-taking. I'll give him credit for his shot-blocking ability, but until he can be consistant and average more rebounds than a guard...I'm not gonna kiss his ass.

And like I said...if he was on the Heat or the Suns I'm positive you wouldn't be on his nuts like that.

Putting up 8 points on 5 shots and 6 boards in less than 20 mins at the age of 19 isn't impressive to you? Kill yourself now, "Laker fan"...Make sure you're wearing your Amare Stoudemire jersey while you do it too...

LOL. This guy has NO IDEA what player development is, he just reads his online stats and thinks he knows basketball. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »
And why would I root for a guy who's not on my team? Who am I...you? LOL.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »

Putting up 8 points on 5 shots and 6 boards in less than 20 mins at the age of 19 isn't impressive to you? Kill yourself now, "Laker fan"...Make sure you're wearing your Amare Stoudemire jersey while you do it too...

LOL. This guy has NO IDEA what player development is, he just reads his online stats and thinks he knows basketball. :grumpy:

Lol I know just what to say to get under your skin. Go look up what Stoudemire put up at the age of 19/20 and what Dwight Howard did in his rookie season. Bynum doesn't deserved to be mentioned with those players.

Go call your lil boyfriend and start a revolt against me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »
^^You're sad, man...Bynum will be putting Amare to shame in a few years, and you'll remember me when he's doing it. The only reason he's not putting up monster numbers now is because Phil has been giving him inconsistant minutes. He's had those games with 11 minutes, 2-2 FG, 4 poins, 3 rebounds, but then there's the games where he got 30 minutes, 6-9 FG, 20 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks...

You with your fuckin numbers... what Bynum did at 19 is more impressive to me than what Dwight did at 19...If Bynum was drafted this year number 1 overall by a shitty Magic team, or drafted by a whack ass Suns team, believe me his numbers would be way more impressive than they are now...What you fail to realize though is that you're SUPPOSED to be a LAKER FAN (not Magic fan, not Suns fan), our franchise does things much differently and we have much higher expectations... Your mind-state amazes me. :stupid:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
^^^Not every laker fan is a fuckbag and can admit when another player / team is better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 01:43:43 PM »
^^^Not every laker fan is a fuckbag and can admit when another player / team is better.

I can admit that Dwight Howard is better NOW...try harder to comprehend what I'm saying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
Bynum is also averaging about 10 rebounds a game since he took over the starting spot for an injured Kwame... 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »

I can admit that Dwight Howard is better NOW...try harder to comprehend what I'm saying.

No, everytime that somebody that's a Lakers fan expresses a different opinion than yours, you accuse them of not being a real fan.  You're dillusional and its wierd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2007, 01:55:05 PM »
^^Actually, there are only 2 "Laker fans" on this board...And this isn't the reason.

Check:
Mavs are great. I love the chemistry they have together. I'm lookin forward to seeing them win the championship this summer.