Author Topic: Do you find this offensive?  (Read 779 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you find this offensive?
« on: January 14, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »
So i was at work a couple of days ago. Internship for school i think its called. But anyway i forgot to turn of the sound of my mobile phone, and someone called me. So you hear this loud ass ringtone. But what happened to be my ringtone that day, the chronic outro. So you heard loud as fuck ''bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks''. So i answered the call and went back to work. BUt the boss is a woman, so she comes to me and started flippin out over the ringtone (but this bitch dont like me for whatever reason). So i said i forget to turn off the sound and its only a song, just let it go. She was like this is disrespectfull to woman blablabla and you need to apologize or im gonna call your school. So i was like fuck that im not gonna apologize for a stupid ringtone. And i know she was just trying to get back at me.

So know im waiting whats gonna happen, but im sure as hell not going to apologize for this. But i dont think my school is gonna make a big problem of this escpecially cuz im finished next week over there. And the guy who handles this shit, is a real laid back dude, and he knows me.

But damn how can people take this shit so seriously.

PLANT

Re: Do you find this offensive?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:15:51 AM »
She must be a stuck up bitch if you explained it to her in a polite manner and she still found it offensive.  Like you said, its only a stupid ringtone, and you did apologize for not turning it off.  Maybe it was that time of the month.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 09:21:14 AM »
I think youre right cuz you apalogized for youre ring tone being loud. I also like that song and everytime my bitch or a btch pisses me off i put it on as therapy. With that said maybe she felt insulted as a woman, mabe just like a older black dude might be offended with the word niigga in a rap song or a person of a ctain race lets say you and youre freinds joke about and say hey its  just a joke - - ( just a song) .

Ps who the honey under uyoure name , damn thats a ass

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:24:16 AM »
But it's the truth, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, makes on deeeze nuts and sucks a dick, they just play you and get what they need then kick you to the kerb. (Not all girls, just one or two).

If i had the courage, i'd have said: Well tell me this, are you a lady or a bitch? If you're a lady you have nothing to worry about, if you're a bitch watch your back, the power of chronic repels you.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 09:46:00 AM »
did u tell her what album thats off?

the greatest album of all time, produced by dr dre

shes bein disrespectful man, tell her to apologise

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 09:52:58 AM »

lol word up

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 01:13:32 PM »
I think youre right cuz you apalogized for youre ring tone being loud. I also like that song and everytime my bitch or a btch pisses me off i put it on as therapy. With that said maybe she felt insulted as a woman, mabe just like a older black dude might be offended with the word niigga in a rap song or a person of a ctain race lets say you and youre freinds joke about and say hey its  just a joke - - ( just a song) .

Ps who the honey under uyoure name , damn thats a ass

Thats just a random bitch

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »

LOL, yeah your right she should be the one apologizing. But i think the dumb bitch doesnt even know who the fuck Dr Dre is.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 01:16:01 PM »
I have to go to school tomorow so ill see what happens. But no matter what happens im not gonna apologize.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »
u should have smacked the bitch.

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 02:10:12 PM »
i think shes being a bitch. and a ringtone like that is mad niggerish.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »
She must be a stuck up bitch if you explained it to her in a polite manner and she still found it offensive.  Like you said, its only a stupid ringtone, and you did apologize for not turning it off.  Maybe it was that time of the month.
For real.

I can understand where she's coming from....It's hip hop for one. And it's got some disrespectful words up there for two. BUT it's a fuckin' ringtone and she's blowing it out proportion, so it seems. It was none of her bizness really about what YOU choose as YOUR ringtone.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
That's her way of saying taking me Mr. Punani take me

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
the only reason she got mad,cause she is a hoe.

Chief

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 06:43:05 AM »
bitches are sensitive man.