Author Topic: Do you find this offensive?  (Read 777 times)

acgrundy

Re: Do you find this offensive?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 06:17:02 PM »
and u might be 12 years old and not really know shit

argue with me, I don't give a fuck

I don't give a goddamn if everyone of u mutha fuckas is fired and homeless on the street tommorrow.  If you think its a good idea to set "Bitches Ain't Shit" as your ringtone, and let it go off at work, then congrat-u-fuckin-lations to you.  I bet that will help you move right up the ladder at work. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 06:23:19 PM »
lol, it doesn't matter what she thinks or what u think.  she is your boss.  If she doesn't like it, then you can apologize and never have it happen again and hope that it doesn't really affect you career wise.  I don't know where the hell you work, but in most professional places that ringtone is sure to offend someone.  Seriously is this forum that fuckin dumb?  You don't think a woman is gonna get offended by that song?  Have any of you ever even met a woman besides your mom?  Newsflash for you lil kids:  There is not a whole lot of professional women out there that enjoy songs like Bitches Ain't Shit.  Many people are very bitter and no she probably doesn't think that it is directed towards her, but she probably is looking for any excuse to bitch at anyone.  Why make life harder on yourself?  Just apologize and make sure it doesn't happen again.  And funny how all these people on here are saying how seriously the bitch took it, well one question for you guys:  is she the one who went home and posted about it on an internet forum?

I think most of them were joking. Atleast I hope they were.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 06:26:29 PM »

I don't give a goddamn if everyone of u mutha fuckas is fired and homeless on the street tommorrow.  If you think its a good idea to set "Bitches Ain't Shit" as your ringtone, and let it go off at work, then congrat-u-fuckin-lations to you.  I bet that will help you move right up the ladder at work. 

So i avoid trying to beef with you 'cause you make a fair point and shit then you have to go Flipmode on me? Jesus nigga it's a damn forum...>_>
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 06:26:42 PM »

:D 
what a faggot.   :sombrero:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 06:28:04 PM »
actually 98% of this forum has no sense of humor and also 98% takes what Daz says to heart.  So I'm pretty sure 98% of them were not joking.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »

get me a slurpie you fuckin homo, and come punch me in the mouth since I'm being racist, don't be a PUSSY

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »

get me a slurpie you fuckin homo, and come punch me in the mouth since I'm being racist, don't be a PUSSY

Nigga shut up. :grumpy:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 06:54:27 PM »
haha, the same dumb mutha fucka that makes a thread about someone actin racist to him, calls me a nigga

print this shit out and save it my man.  check it out in 10 years.  Possibly, not fa sho, but possibly, you may be a lil bit smarter at least enuff to realize what a fuckin dumb ass you are right now.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »
haha, the same dumb mutha fucka that makes a thread about someone actin racist to him, calls me a nigga

print this shit out and save it my man.  check it out in 10 years.  Possibly, not fa sho, but possibly, you may be a lil bit smarter at least enuff to realize what a fuckin dumb ass you are right now.

Eh?...I don't think you know me too well, i never made a thread about racism...

Oh and on the side note? Again shut up.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 08:30:05 PM »
^no need to argue with him man, hes always going to be a fucken racist faggot.  he says shit that doesnt even makes sense, but just fits in biggot comments to make you mad. 

tanner just mad cause he hasnt had a dick stuck in his throat for a while.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:32:18 PM by Lamont Sanford »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »
^^^ and you're just mad because you constantly have dick shoved down your throat.

or wait, maybe that makes you happy?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 10:34:38 PM »
Honestly grundy, you need to lighten up a little. You could have just said you disagree with everyone without being insulting. More people would actually take your advice into consideration instead of everyone in the thread talking shit to you.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
I went to school today and went to my teacher to discuss what happened yesterday. At first he was acting all serious but then i let him hear the ringtone, and he started laughing. So it was all good. He only said dont forget to turn of you ringtone next time. And that was it. No problems at all.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 11:20:56 AM »
lol, it doesn't matter what she thinks or what u think.  she is your boss.  If she doesn't like it, then you can apologize and never have it happen again and hope that it doesn't really affect you career wise.  I don't know where the hell you work, but in most professional places that ringtone is sure to offend someone.  Seriously is this forum that fuckin dumb?  You don't think a woman is gonna get offended by that song?  Have any of you ever even met a woman besides your mom?  Newsflash for you lil kids:  There is not a whole lot of professional women out there that enjoy songs like Bitches Ain't Shit.  Many people are very bitter and no she probably doesn't think that it is directed towards her, but she probably is looking for any excuse to bitch at anyone.  Why make life harder on yourself?  Just apologize and make sure it doesn't happen again.  And funny how all these people on here are saying how seriously the bitch took it, well one question for you guys:  is she the one who went home and posted about it on an internet forum?

Ok let me explain something first. Its an insurance company, and i dont really 'work' there, its an internship for school. So actually i dont really give a fuck if is she's offended or not. The bitch dont like me for whatever reason. so thats why shes making a problem out of it. And i live in holland and the song is in enlish. So you could say wtf does that matter. But its a world of difference. Songs dont get cencored over here.

And its really a personal isue. If i know for a fact i didnt do nothing wrong then im not going to apologize. And im sure as hell not going to apologize for the music i listen to. But if your a pussy and your affraid to stand up for yourself, then i can understand that you apologize. But that dont work for me. Next friday im finished over there, so i could care less.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
He told youuu.

LMAO.