Author Topic: Do you find this offensive?  (Read 778 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you find this offensive?
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
He told youuu.

LMAO.

yea lol. My teacher is down with Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:30 PM »
Teacher = Secret OG of the dubcc forums.

acgrundy, take it, put it in your pipe, and smoke it. Gimme Punani tucked you in (no homo). I'll piss on his grave when he long gone :grumpy:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »
lol, it doesn't matter what she thinks or what u think.  she is your boss.  If she doesn't like it, then you can apologize and never have it happen again and hope that it doesn't really affect you career wise.  I don't know where the hell you work, but in most professional places that ringtone is sure to offend someone.  Seriously is this forum that fuckin dumb?  You don't think a woman is gonna get offended by that song?  Have any of you ever even met a woman besides your mom?  Newsflash for you lil kids:  There is not a whole lot of professional women out there that enjoy songs like Bitches Ain't Shit.  Many people are very bitter and no she probably doesn't think that it is directed towards her, but she probably is looking for any excuse to bitch at anyone.  Why make life harder on yourself?  Just apologize and make sure it doesn't happen again.  And funny how all these people on here are saying how seriously the bitch took it, well one question for you guys:  is she the one who went home and posted about it on an internet forum?

Ok let me explain something first. Its an insurance company, and i dont really 'work' there, its an internship for school. So actually i dont really give a fuck if is she's offended or not. The bitch dont like me for whatever reason. so thats why shes making a problem out of it. And i live in holland and the song is in enlish. So you could say wtf does that matter. But its a world of difference. Songs dont get cencored over here.

And its really a personal isue. If i know for a fact i didnt do nothing wrong then im not going to apologize. And im sure as hell not going to apologize for the music i listen to. But if your a pussy and your affraid to stand up for yourself, then i can understand that you apologize. But that dont work for me. Next friday im finished over there, so i could care less.

yeah dipshit, key word, you are in an internship.  Get a real job.  like I said, I don't give a fuck if you ass out on the street with nothing to eat. 

You're completely right.  setting "bitches ain't shit" as a ringtone and letting it go off in the workplace is an excellent idea.  Most bosses will hear it, get a great impression of you, and most likely promote you on the spot.  Then they would go on an internet forum talking about it.

Here is a couple of other "pointers" for you:

When you go for an interview, always refer to female co-workers as bitches, and make sure you wear a shirt w/ holes in it.

make sure you have dorito stains on your resume

Tell the person interviewing you what a "man" you are and how you stand up for yourself by telling this story

Let your boss know that your teacher is "down w/ Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg"

These are surefire tips to get you the dream job of your choice.  Keep me updated dogg, I wanna know how things work out, and maybe you can lace me up once you got that CFO position.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 12:21:04 AM »
did u tell her what album thats off?

the greatest album of all time, produced by dr dre

shes bein disrespectful man, tell her to apologise

LOL, yeah your right she should be the one apologizing. But i think the dumb bitch doesnt even know who the fuck Dr Dre is.

she is dumb for hatin a classic album... fuck her hoe ass... and obviously she a BITCH, so that why she offended. FUCK HER

WC Iz Active

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2007, 12:27:50 AM »
lol, it doesn't matter what she thinks or what u think.  she is your boss.  If she doesn't like it, then you can apologize and never have it happen again and hope that it doesn't really affect you career wise.  I don't know where the hell you work, but in most professional places that ringtone is sure to offend someone.  Seriously is this forum that fuckin dumb?  You don't think a woman is gonna get offended by that song?  Have any of you ever even met a woman besides your mom?  Newsflash for you lil kids:  There is not a whole lot of professional women out there that enjoy songs like Bitches Ain't Shit.  Many people are very bitter and no she probably doesn't think that it is directed towards her, but she probably is looking for any excuse to bitch at anyone.  Why make life harder on yourself?  Just apologize and make sure it doesn't happen again.  And funny how all these people on here are saying how seriously the bitch took it, well one question for you guys:  is she the one who went home and posted about it on an internet forum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH once again typical Daddy Tanner, HAHAHA

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »
u really think just cuz he posted it on the forum it makes a major serious thing to him...

then yall take the ineternet to seriously

u can run circles on that subject all day

FUCK THAT BITCH

WC Iz Active

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 12:31:17 AM »
Grundy aka Danny Tanner is suck a joke

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 09:09:33 AM »

Ok let me explain something first. Its an insurance company, and i dont really 'work' there, its an internship for school. So actually i dont really give a fuck if is she's offended or not. The bitch dont like me for whatever reason. so thats why shes making a problem out of it. And i live in holland and the song is in enlish. So you could say wtf does that matter. But its a world of difference. Songs dont get cencored over here.

And its really a personal isue. If i know for a fact i didnt do nothing wrong then im not going to apologize. And im sure as hell not going to apologize for the music i listen to. But if your a pussy and your affraid to stand up for yourself, then i can understand that you apologize. But that dont work for me. Next friday im finished over there, so i could care less.

yeah dipshit, key word, you are in an internship.  Get a real job.  like I said, I don't give a fuck if you ass out on the street with nothing to eat. 

You're completely right.  setting "bitches ain't shit" as a ringtone and letting it go off in the workplace is an excellent idea.  Most bosses will hear it, get a great impression of you, and most likely promote you on the spot.  Then they would go on an internet forum talking about it.

Here is a couple of other "pointers" for you:

When you go for an interview, always refer to female co-workers as bitches, and make sure you wear a shirt w/ holes in it.

make sure you have dorito stains on your resume

Tell the person interviewing you what a "man" you are and how you stand up for yourself by telling this story

Let your boss know that your teacher is "down w/ Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg"

These are surefire tips to get you the dream job of your choice.  Keep me updated dogg, I wanna know how things work out, and maybe you can lace me up once you got that CFO position.

lol are you really that dumb, or you just joking?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »
Wait a minute, get a real job? Bitch why the fuck do i have to get a real job when im still at school learning for a job. Do you even now what an internship is?
It sure as hell isnt my idea but i have to do it to finish. Do you get this?

Ok second thing. Cuz you dont seem to understand this. The ringtone wasnt meant to go off. Ive worked there for 5 months and this is the FIRST time i forgot to turn of the sound. And working at this job isnt really a big part of my life. So its not like, hey i have to go to work today, i better change my ringtone to some britney spears.
And im not that insecure to change my ringtone to something else. Im secure enough to be myself. If people dont like me fuck that. At least im changing who i am for anyone.

So i dont know what your problem is, maybe your that insecure about yourself that you change your personality to fit in with the rest.
Im not like that.

So heres a tip for you acgrundy, people will like you or not, regardless what ringtone you have. It all comes down to personality.
So now you dont have to be ashamed anymore about your musical preference.

Throwback

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
acgrundy makes me laugh.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 03:52:35 PM »
acgrundy is a bitch.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 04:10:20 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, I'd juss apologise for it going off.....but not for that ringtone. What a ringtone to have too, lol.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »
Wait a minute, get a real job? Bitch why the fuck do i have to get a real job when im still at school learning for a job. Do you even now what an internship is?
It sure as hell isnt my idea but i have to do it to finish. Do you get this?

Ok second thing. Cuz you dont seem to understand this. The ringtone wasnt meant to go off. Ive worked there for 5 months and this is the FIRST time i forgot to turn of the sound. And working at this job isnt really a big part of my life. So its not like, hey i have to go to work today, i better change my ringtone to some britney spears.
And im not that insecure to change my ringtone to something else. Im secure enough to be myself. If people dont like me fuck that. At least im changing who i am for anyone.

So i dont know what your problem is, maybe your that insecure about yourself that you change your personality to fit in with the rest.
Im not like that.

So heres a tip for you acgrundy, people will like you or not, regardless what ringtone you have. It all comes down to personality.
So now you dont have to be ashamed anymore about your musical preference.

I ain't the one continuously trying to prove that it ain't so bad.  Dogg, I don't give a mad fuck about you.  I don't care if some terrorist chops your fuckin head off tommorrow, wouldn't bother me none.  do what the fuck you wanna do.  Play your ringtone, lick your boss's fuckin ass for all I care.  Stop fuckin explaining it to me though, because I don't give a shit.  All I want to do is let you know that I think you are a dumbass, thats all.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2007, 04:44:29 AM »
You dont give a fuck? Then stop replying to this thread bitch.