4 (10.3%)
Daz
8 (20.5%)
Kurupt
6 (15.4%)
The chick who did the hook
2 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Favorite Verse on "Candy"  (Read 635 times)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Favorite Verse on "Candy"
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »
Eiht.....I Feel good.....about candy/ My gangstaz understand me//.....Love that part lol.....But everyone came off pretty dope......Kurupts Verse was too short though....could've been a little longer.

westside159

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2007, 04:34:26 PM »
Thats not even the best line

when Eiht starts off - Im in the hood with the 63 candy paint , lil somethin to choke , make the hoes all faint /
when the beef jumps, my baby ready , with my grip around her butt , i hold her steady /   Geah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS THE BEST LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »
e-40?? dont understand why you can listen to him, personally think he is shit...

i dont know shit about bay rappers really, but this song got me listening to him:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/06-mack_10-cant_stop_feat-_e-40-rec-mp3.html

i only got federal so for all i know its his worst song

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »
I think Daz spit the best verse fa sho, I like the part where he goes, drip drop drop, drip, stop trip, ghostride the whiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!  lol haha that shit was dope....Also like snoops bridge, Ehits flow, Goldie flow and E40...Like R-Tistic said 2, Kurupt was good and bad at the same time lol .....There aint no lyrical heat on this track but its catchy as hell!  the track is fire IMO!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »
I think Daz spit the best verse fa sho, I like the part where he goes, drip drop drop, drip, stop trip, ghostride the whiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!  lol haha that shit was dope....Also like snoops bridge, Ehits flow, Goldie flow and E40...Like R-Tistic said 2, Kurupt was good and bad at the same time lol .....There aint no lyrical heat on this track but its catchy as hell!  the track is fire IMO!

LMAO yeah....you just LOVE to sing Kurupt part when it come on, it's more novelty than anything.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »
I like E-40's verse the best "time to wipe the eye boogers out my eye" 40 youz a fool for dat 
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!