28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1564 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »
Damnit, I didn't even get nominated?  I realize I haven't yet pissed off nearly as many muh'fuckas as NIKike, but I at least expected a nomination.  Guess I'll have to try harder from now on.

No one cares about you on here, your efforts go unnoticed 99% of the time, Puny Whiteman...

so why did he got nominated for poster of the year........???

Because his posts are hella funny to laugh AT (not WITH)...

So wy wasnt you poster of the year then?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
Damnit, I didn't even get nominated?  I realize I haven't yet pissed off nearly as many muh'fuckas as NIKike, but I at least expected a nomination.  Guess I'll have to try harder from now on.

No one cares about you on here, your efforts go unnoticed 99% of the time, Puny Whiteman...

Because I only make people MAD.

Why must I break every single thing down for you?...Self-reliance, buddy.

Narrator

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »

You lost, kike.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2007, 01:05:37 PM »
^And you won... :laugh:

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2007, 01:08:05 PM »

Cuz you dont make sense homie

Sparegeez

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2007, 01:10:43 PM »
You guys are fucking morons. All of you guys are wrong and Jewy is right. I mean c'mon, He's ALWAYS right. Punani I don't think you wanna argue with him, he always finds ways to twist words around. It will NEVER end. I tried messing with him while it was fun expecting it to end in 2 or 3 days but the Jew kept replying. It's fucking crazy how much he loves his dubcc street cred.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »

Cuz you dont make sense homie

^^LMAO@not making sense to you...

Narrator

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2007, 01:11:36 PM »
^And you won... :laugh:

Yep.  Go ahead and "LMAO" about it all you want, Jewbag.  Being yourself = you lose everytime by default.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
LOL why are you posting a pic of your retarded brother?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »
You guys are fucking morons. All of you guys are wrong and Jewy is right. I mean c'mon, He's ALWAYS right. Punani I don't think you wanna argue with him, he always finds ways to twist words around. It will NEVER end. I tried messing with him while it was fun expecting it to end in 2 or 3 days but the Jew kept replying. It's fucking crazy how much he loves his dubcc street cred.

"The Jew"...None of the Mexicans at my work can even say that right. Got me wondering... 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2007, 01:14:24 PM »

LMAO. Even me posting that pic didn't make sense to you...

Sparegeez

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »

"The Jew"...None of the Mexicans at my work can even say that right. Got me wondering... 

LOL. They make fun of you at work too? And I thought Mexicans worked for Jews. You must be one low level jew, huh Jewy?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2007, 01:16:16 PM »

LMAO. Even me posting that pic didn't make sense to you...

Have a little respect for your retarded family plz.
No need to put his pic up all of the sudden.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2007, 01:17:20 PM »

lol why do you think he got the most posts on dubcc. But its fun clowning NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2007, 01:19:14 PM »

LOL. They make fun of you at work too? And I thought Mexicans worked for Jews. You must be one low level jew, huh Jewy?

They DO work for me...LOL. I'm sure you're related to some of them as well, one looks exactly like you...He says "chewech" (an attempt to say "Jewish") and always (tries) talking about how his cousin Israel wants to convert and become a chosen one... :laugh: