28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1541 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2007, 01:19:45 PM »
You guys are fucking morons. All of you guys are wrong and Jewy is right. I mean c'mon, He's ALWAYS right. Punani I don't think you wanna argue with him, he always finds ways to twist words around. It will NEVER end. I tried messing with him while it was fun expecting it to end in 2 or 3 days but the Jew kept replying. It's fucking crazy how much he loves his dubcc street cred.

lol why do you think he got the most posts on dubcc. But its fun clowning NIK.

I know it's fun but his reason for it is because "we're on his nuts." But of course even if we're right, we're always wrong...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »
LOL@"it's fun"...That's their way of saying "fuck, this dude gets me so angry!".

Throwback

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2007, 01:21:45 PM »
lol.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2007, 01:22:49 PM »
The world is on NIK's nuts. Everybody's wrong except NIK.

Sparegeez

« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2007, 01:22:57 PM »
You guys are fucking morons. All of you guys are wrong and Jewy is right. I mean c'mon, He's ALWAYS right. Punani I don't think you wanna argue with him, he always finds ways to twist words around. It will NEVER end. I tried messing with him while it was fun expecting it to end in 2 or 3 days but the Jew kept replying. It's fucking crazy how much he loves his dubcc street cred.

"The Jew"...None of the Mexicans at my work can even say that right. Got me wondering... 

LOL. They make fun of you at work too? And I thought Mexicans worked for Jews. You must be one low level jew, huh Jewy?

They DO work for me...LOL. I'm sure you're related to some of them as well, one looks exactly like you...He says "chewech" (an attempt to say "Jewish") and always (tries) talking about how his cousin Israel wants to convert and become a chosen one... :laugh:

This is a serious question. What do you do?

You know the only way you got into that position is through your daddy, don't lie.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »

"The Jew"...None of the Mexicans at my work can even say that right. Got me wondering... 

LOL. They make fun of you at work too? And I thought Mexicans worked for Jews. You must be one low level jew, huh Jewy?

They DO work for me...LOL. I'm sure you're related to some of them as well, one looks exactly like you...He says "chewech" (an attempt to say "Jewish") and always (tries) talking about how his cousin Israel wants to convert and become a chosen one... :laugh:

You know the only way you got into that position is through your daddy, don't lie.

And a lot of dick sucking.

Throwback

« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2007, 01:25:20 PM »
hahah @ you replying to nik without him even posting.

Sparegeez

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2007, 01:26:07 PM »

I highly doubt he works for Kobe Bryant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
LMFAO@my same nutriders following me into THIS thread. :laugh:

Shit is priceless.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:55 PM »

I highly doubt he works for Kobe Bryant.

I bet kobe's dick isnt the only dick he sucks.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
Shit is priceless.

Yeah i was about to say that. Shit is hilarious.

Sparegeez

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »
LMFAO@my same nutriders following me into THIS thread. :laugh:

This shit is priceless.

Slavemaster, can you give us each approximate date to when we started being your nutrider? Start with me. I want to be entertained

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »
^^You want to know when you hopped on the nutriding waggon? You'd know better than me, but it musta been some time in between your girl sucking Asian dicks and you sucking off all the memebers who used to constantly clown you to get on their "good side"...

Sparegeez

« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »

^^You want to know when you hopped on the nutriding waggon? It musta been some time in between your girl sucking Asian dicks and you sucking off all the memebers who used to constantly clown you to get on their good side...

That girlfriend joke was  ::)

Good one.

I think it was around the same time I saw X-men 3. You figured to be the evil Magneto (he's a jew in the movie) except Magneto attracts Metal, while you attract the police to search your vehicle without a warrant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
That was really lame, I know you can do better...Mine wasn't meant to be a joke.