28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1565 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2007, 01:45:08 PM »
NIK get of his nuts man, its gettin ridicules now.

Sparegeez

« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
That was really lame, I know you can do better...Mine wasn't meant to be a joke.

Mines wasn't either, LOL. Your statement isn't true. Mines is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
its gettin ridicules now.

LMAO. Alright, I'll stop acting ridicules.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »
Mines is.

Mines?...MINES are what killed your girls' relatives.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2007, 02:24:12 PM »
Mines is.

and MINES is wuts killin your children Now_Imma_Homo.   8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2007, 02:53:34 PM »
Mines is.

No...That's your mom's mouth. ;)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2007, 03:50:17 PM »
Mines is.

No...That's your mom's mouth. ;)
thats why lil jewish kids are gettin blown the fuck up.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
Wtf...Rati...This topic turned from who's the most hated? Cast your votes now please to a friggin' all out war on NIK?!?!?!? Come on man let's set the example for all the kids, make peace not war :laugh: Kill the beef. We all on hip hop on this forum, now we all know there are dickheads who're born from a retarded chamber fresh outta the battyman era like acgrundy, but we mustn't let that get to us!

I'm trying to be the beef squasher here. Just for the side note.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sparegeez

« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2007, 05:29:56 PM »
Wtf...Rati...This topic turned from who's the most hated? Cast your votes now please to a friggin' all out war on NIK?!?!?!? Come on man let's set the example for all the kids, make peace not war :laugh: Kill the beef. We all on hip hop on this forum, now we all know there are dickheads who're born from a retarded chamber fresh outta the battyman era like acgrundy, but we mustn't let that get to us!

NIK aint gonna fuck with you cuz you're something he wishes he is, black. Man aint nobody like this guy. I know some people on this forum that he thinks are hella coo with him but they don't like him either. They just don't get into beefs. I'm not gonna name any names but it's true.

acgrundy

« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2007, 08:00:37 PM »
lmao!  Spicegirl, BP, and the clown that got kicked out of sac state.  I have absolutely no respect for you girls.  You are all fuckin cowards in my book.  Spicegirl?  Peace? hahahahaha  WTF are you talking about you fuckin homo?  I can't fuckin stand you, I think you are a fuckin faggot.  LOL @ peace like I'm having some kind of fued w/ you.  Get it through your head homo, I'm an asshole and I'm going to continuously make fun of you for being a faggot ass coward.

And lol @ me talking down on people.  I speak the truth you fuckin idiots.  You act like what I say is completely off basis.  FAct of the matter is I'm older than you clowns, I'm smarter than you clowns, and I have a lot more life experiences than you clowns.  I'll use the point you made about me telling someone that they probably won't amount to anything more than a janitor or a fast food employee.  How the fuck is that far off base?  Dude can't even barely pass highschool.  Highschool is easy as fuck.  The world is overcrowded as it is.  Its hard as hell to get a decent job nowadays.  You think if you can barely get through highschool that you are gonna end up with some plush job?  Get a fuckin clue you fuckin morons.  I've graduated college, from a good school.  I have a full time professional job.  I know how competitive the job market is.  Which one of you fuckin clowns can same the same thing?  huh you fuckin idiots?  I speak from facts and experience.  You dumbfucks speak from assumptions, and your own fuckin dreamworld.  Print this fuckin shit out and put it in your wallet and read it when your down and out and broke as a mutha fucka.

See the fuckin cowards like spice girl and BP get all butthurt from what I have to say.  A smart mutha fucka would see that I have absolutely nothing to gain from speaking my mind on here and stating shit and giving my opinion.  There is a lot of young dumb mutha fuckas on here.  I was young and dumb too once myself.  Fortunately I was smart enuff to listen to what people more successful than myself had to say, and I have soaked up a lot of game.  Ya'll mutha fuckas just get butthurt tho when I speak the truth.  What you want me to say to some dude that can't barely make it through highschool?  "oh its cool dogg, education don't mean shit.  There are plenty of high paying jobs out there, you will have no problem getting one.  They don't give a fuck about education."

All some of yall wanna hear is good shit and praises.  Well welcome to the real fuckin world girls, cause that ain't how it is.  A lot of yall live in a pretend world, but you will see how it is.  You will see how dumb it was to blow your entire paycheck on a pair of shoes.  You will see how dumb it is to have a $600 car payment before you own a house.  You will see how dumb it is to brag about never have read an entire book.  You will see how dumb it is to brag about how you are a pimp and take a bitch to mcdonalds for a date.  Well you will see all this if you are smart enuff, and I know for a fact a lot of you aint.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2007, 08:42:09 PM »

NIK aint gonna fuck with you cuz you're something he wishes he is, black. Man aint nobody like this guy. I know some people on this forum that he thinks are hella coo with him but they don't like him either. They just don't get into beefs. I'm not gonna name any names but it's true.

If you don't ride my nuts, you don't have a problem with me...LMAO@being black making people "not fuck with them". ::)

"NOBODY LIKES YOU NIK! NOT EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DO!!"...Think about how pathetic you sound.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:45:51 PM by Now_I_Know »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2007, 01:58:07 AM »
lmao!  Spicegirl, BP, and the clown that got kicked out of sac state.  I have absolutely no respect for you girls.  You are all fuckin cowards in my book.  Spicegirl?  Peace? hahahahaha  WTF are you talking about you fuckin homo?  I can't fuckin stand you, I think you are a fuckin faggot.  LOL @ peace like I'm having some kind of fued w/ you.  Get it through your head homo, I'm an asshole and I'm going to continuously make fun of you for being a faggot ass coward.

And lol @ me talking down on people.  I speak the truth you fuckin idiots.  You act like what I say is completely off basis.  FAct of the matter is I'm older than you clowns, I'm smarter than you clowns, and I have a lot more life experiences than you clowns.  I'll use the point you made about me telling someone that they probably won't amount to anything more than a janitor or a fast food employee.  How the fuck is that far off base?  Dude can't even barely pass highschool.  Highschool is easy as fuck.  The world is overcrowded as it is.  Its hard as hell to get a decent job nowadays.  You think if you can barely get through highschool that you are gonna end up with some plush job?  Get a fuckin clue you fuckin morons.  I've graduated college, from a good school.  I have a full time professional job.  I know how competitive the job market is.  Which one of you fuckin clowns can same the same thing?  huh you fuckin idiots?  I speak from facts and experience.  You dumbfucks speak from assumptions, and your own fuckin dreamworld.  Print this fuckin shit out and put it in your wallet and read it when your down and out and broke as a mutha fucka.

See the fuckin cowards like spice girl and BP get all butthurt from what I have to say.  A smart mutha fucka would see that I have absolutely nothing to gain from speaking my mind on here and stating shit and giving my opinion.  There is a lot of young dumb mutha fuckas on here.  I was young and dumb too once myself.  Fortunately I was smart enuff to listen to what people more successful than myself had to say, and I have soaked up a lot of game.  Ya'll mutha fuckas just get butthurt tho when I speak the truth.  What you want me to say to some dude that can't barely make it through highschool?  "oh its cool dogg, education don't mean shit.  There are plenty of high paying jobs out there, you will have no problem getting one.  They don't give a fuck about education."

All some of yall wanna hear is good shit and praises.  Well welcome to the real fuckin world girls, cause that ain't how it is.  A lot of yall live in a pretend world, but you will see how it is.  You will see how dumb it was to blow your entire paycheck on a pair of shoes.  You will see how dumb it is to have a $600 car payment before you own a house.  You will see how dumb it is to brag about never have read an entire book.  You will see how dumb it is to brag about how you are a pimp and take a bitch to mcdonalds for a date.  Well you will see all this if you are smart enuff, and I know for a fact a lot of you aint.

Such an EMO :grumpy: Go cry in a corner or something.

I won't argue with what's highlighted above since you take it up that way too.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2007, 04:46:05 AM »

lol, DAMN! 

"And thats the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!"