28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1491 times)

ABN

Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »
i still don´t get how people can hate a person they haven´t even met in real life lol. if you hate someone coz of a internet forum you´re a funny character.

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 02:10:53 AM »
I personally have no probs with NIK...he's sent me some cool music before...but i have to say...out of everyone here...historically he is prolly the most hated poster on dubcc

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 02:59:06 AM »
i still don´t get how people can hate a person they haven´t even met in real life lol. if you hate someone coz of a internet forum you´re a funny character.

ain't that the truth

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 03:51:03 AM »
you guys gotta understand, even though i'm poster of the year 06' and i got a lotta homies here there are so many that hate me. most of them are shitface cockmasters and i dont really care but  you'd be surprised how many little vengeful nerd fucks try to assassinate my karma.  im just fortunate i have the boosters that i do keeping me from being in jewbags karma zone. heres a laugh for you guys, a pm i got from that little slant eyed ebanger looney the other day, just an example of the constant strife that surrounds me on a daily basis at the dub

yea. but my case got dropped cuz i was the minor n the bigger homie might get time in county, but what the fuck where the fuck do u get off talkin shit outta no where u piece of shit. u pissin me off so much i wanan beat you the fuck down. and if u gonna come wit sum ignorant shit dont post at all or u got a problem wit me lets meet up punk and  u kno im no joke.

my response got him really butt hurt but thats for another thread

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 04:23:56 AM »
I voted NIK, and aint affraid to say it!

*waits for NIK to come in here and talk about how the votes dont matter and everyone is pussies*

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 04:26:32 AM »
well its not like I HATE anyone, but on dubcc, hes still the most hated.  Im sure I wont ever meet him in real life, and dubcc is like a life of its own, so its ok to hate him on here.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 04:28:42 AM »
now if you will all excuse me, Ima shoe-in, for Hater of the Year.  HATE HATE HATE!!!!!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 05:30:02 AM »
3 posts?!?! Nigga calm down the modify button still exists ya know lol...

I personally have no probs with NIK...he's sent me some cool music before...but i have to say...out of everyone here...historically he is prolly the most hated poster on dubcc

Same. N_I_K's ite to me overall...Just too much beef going on in the forums lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 06:20:28 AM »
When you snitch on KAIN you get blacklisted.

I got clout  ;D PM MAFIA.

Chief

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 06:37:13 AM »
^i thought you retired?

and NIK is the 50-cent of dubcc for sure...

boss of the west is the biggest dick atm (no homo)

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 06:41:29 AM »
^i thought you retired?

and NIK is the 50-cent of dubcc for sure...

boss of the west is the biggest dick atm (no homo)

That was to set up my new alias but NIK snitched on me.

Chief

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 06:42:30 AM »
lol he really is the 50 cent  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 09:38:15 AM »
I never "snicthed" on him, he's just unclever and got exposed for talking shit on a burnt ass alias... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 09:39:52 AM »
you guys gotta understand, even though i'm poster of the year 06' and i got a lotta homies here there are so many that hate me. most of them are shitface cockmasters and i dont really care but  you'd be surprised how many little vengeful nerd fucks try to assassinate my karma.  im just fortunate i have the boosters that i do keeping me from being in jewbags karma zone. heres a laugh for you guys, a pm i got from that little slant eyed ebanger looney the other day, just an example of the constant strife that surrounds me on a daily basis at the dub

:'( :'( :'(

herpes

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »