28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1540 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 03:24:58 PM »
"SGV WAS NEVER HATED, IT WAS ALL NIK! :'( :'( :'("

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=46519.0

LMFAO

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 03:26:03 PM »

LMFAO
its too bad you dont have enough balls to make that poll for yourself, pussy. ;D

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 03:33:48 PM »
I hate all of you fuckers the same.
yea u should really be mod of the g-spot
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2007, 03:34:09 PM »

LMFAO
its too bad you dont have enough balls to make that poll for yourself, pussy. ;D

If I was ever lame enough to do it, I would definitely not bitch out of it...You'd know a thing or two about bitching out of shit though, huh?

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »

LMFAO

If I was ever lame enough to do it, I would definitely not bitch out of it...You'd know a thing or two about bitching out of shit though, huh?
no, not at all.  keep telling youself that tho, it must be the jewish way to do it.  ya bitch

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2007, 03:36:46 PM »
I hate all of you fuckers the same.
yea u should really be mod of the g-spot
no serioulsy i know it sounds sarcastic but i didnt intend for it 2
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »

LMFAO

no, not at all.  keep telling youself that tho, it must be the jewish way to do it.  ya bitch

Yea, it actually is. It's called Jew-Jitsu...

"Everyone knows you're a Kobe cock loving Jew! Hahahaha!!!"

LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »
NIk do you honestly think that the dubcc community would vote for your stay if you created a poll like SGV did?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »
NIk do you honestly think that the dubcc community would vote for your stay if you created a poll like SGV did?

Hell no, especially not after the groupies who hate me with a passion start creating screen names to bump the polls even higher...

acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »
I'll delete my account for you pathetic homos that voted for me if you hitch up your skirt for a second and say who you are.  If the same amount of people let me know they voted for me as # of votes for me than I'm ghost.  I don't really have to worry though, because I know most of you are so fuckin pathetic that you are afraid to state on an internet forum that you don't like somebody.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
I'll delete my account for you pathetic homos that voted for me if you hitch up your skirt for a second and say who you are.  If the same amount of people let me know they voted for me as # of votes for me than I'm ghost.  I don't really have to worry though, because I know most of you are so fuckin pathetic that you are afraid to state on an internet forum that you don't like somebody.

I love your balls man (no homo)

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »

I love your balls man (no homo)

He's so hard (no homo)

PLANT

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »

Hell no, especially not after the groupies who hate me with a passion start creating screen names to bump the polls even higher...
nobody has done this, I dont know where you get your information from or why u keep bringing this up.  the polls are really accurate man, for reals!  stop acting like you got screwed on the votes!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2007, 04:31:08 PM »
^^LOL...This dickhead hates me so much for exposing him bitching out of a bet that he would say something like that without even having the slightest clue. "Everyone hates you NIK. Don't you get it? For reals, man, EVERYONE!!"

LMFAO. :grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
^^LOL...This dickhead hates me so much for exposing him bitching out of a bet that he would say something like that without even having the slightest clue. "Everyone hates you NIK. Don't you get it? For reals, man, EVERYONE!!"

LMFAO. :grumpy:
I dont hate you, but I dislike you.  I think you are extremely annoying, and you have some problems, you might even want to see a doctor about them.  And why are you making up quotes in your posts trying to act like its what I said?  Regarding the polls, the polls dont lie, just like the presidential results!