28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1568 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
the polls dont lie, just like the presidential results!

LMFAO. Quote of the Year!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »
^^LOL...This dickhead hates me so much for exposing him bitching out of a bet that he would say something like that without even having the slightest clue. "Everyone hates you NIK. Don't you get it? For reals, man, EVERYONE!!"

LMFAO. :grumpy:
I dont hate you, but I dislike you.  I think you are extremely annoying, and you have some problems, you might even want to see a doctor about them.  And why are you making up quotes in your posts trying to act like its what I said?  Regarding the polls, the polls dont lie, just like the presidential results!

Nigga you ain't foolin' nobody, you hate NIK like every race race hates stinky pakis.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 04:54:21 PM »
^^LOL...This dickhead hates me so much for exposing him bitching out of a bet that he would say something like that without even having the slightest clue. "Everyone hates you NIK. Don't you get it? For reals, man, EVERYONE!!"

LMFAO. :grumpy:
I dont hate you, but I dislike you.  I think you are extremely annoying, and you have some problems, you might even want to see a doctor about them.  And why are you making up quotes in your posts trying to act like its what I said?  Regarding the polls, the polls dont lie, just like the presidential results!

Nigga you ain't foolin' nobody, you hate NIK like every race race hates stinky pakis.
LOL, okay.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 11:52:10 PM »
tanner.   :sombrero:

yup he is,  Tanner's as suspect as it comes on the forums...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:53:44 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »
AND LOL@ Tanner not knowing who voted him as the most hated, fuckin clown  :loser: :camp:

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 12:32:00 AM »
I'll delete my account for you pathetic homos that voted for me if you hitch up your skirt for a second and say who you are.  If the same amount of people let me know they voted for me as # of votes for me than I'm ghost.  I don't really have to worry though, because I know most of you are so fuckin pathetic that you are afraid to state on an internet forum that you don't like somebody.
calm down Danny

PLANT

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 04:05:47 AM »
I dont know what your guys problems is with Grundy....Hes been around from the start, and before you guys (Spice & MoSav) posted here and made up that Tanner shit, he was regarded as a dope, OG poster.  Still is, in my book.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 04:11:59 AM »
You should leave Dubcc now, you're the most hated.

^ lol NIK take your own advice :laugh:

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2007, 04:58:02 AM »
I voted acgrundy.

You know ever since i been here i've been cool with everyone, not trippin' with the likes of Sparageez or NIK because they cool, but this next nigga is just a troll. He wants the trouble. From time ago in the classic G-Spot threads I forgot he was hated, I was hoping NIK would drop his punk ass and send me the money via no tax/goverment tax/import tax. That was the biggest chief in the world when i was charged with that :grumpy:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

rik

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2007, 08:15:13 AM »
I hate all of you fuckers the same.
yea u should really be mod of the g-spot
no serioulsy i know it sounds sarcastic but i didnt intend for it 2

Yeah man I don't discriminate.

+1

SGV

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

You're about 2-3 years late, he's not really a factor anymore...

Get off my nuts! PeACe...  8)

Anyway, that poll I made showed that I had a good amount of support. It was at least a close poll. Whereas if you made a poll like that it would be a landslide, NIK. So when dude says, I'm not that hated, he's telling the truth. If I was "most hated" like you are, then that poll and the posts in the thread would've been one sided. Face it... You're not liked by many people on your home away from home anymore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
^LMFAO.

"People like ME, they don't like you!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »
You should leave Dubcc now, you're the most hated.

^ lol NIK take your own advice :laugh:

I just knew that it really gets to him, considering he started a poll like that... LOL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »
I dont know what your guys problems is with Grundy....Hes been around from the start, and before you guys (Spice & MoSav) posted here and made up that Tanner shit, he was regarded as a dope, OG poster.  Still is, in my book.
Because he disrespects and talks down to people like Quiet Truth saying shit like, you will never be shit but a janitor or work at McDonalds etc. Who the Fuck is he to say that shit? I told him i wasnt gonna talk shit no more then he comes talking shit neways, so it is what it is...I dont really know the guy so i dont hate him, but i think his posts suck and he needs to stop talking down to people and acting like everyones daddy, i dont care if you think hes an OG poster, ill have my opinion either way.. :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
Because he disrespects and talks down to people like Quiet Truth saying shit like, you will never be shit but a janitor or work at McDonalds etc. Who the Fuck is he to say that shit? I told him i wasnt gonna talk shit no more then he comes talking shit neways, so it is what it is...I dont really know the guy so i dont hate him, but i think his posts suck and he needs to stop talking down to people and acting like everyones daddy, i dont care if you think hes an OG poster, ill have my opinion either way.. :-*

Agreed, he said that janitor thing to swangin and bangin, when did he comment about QuietTruth? I didn't catch it.