Author Topic: The Official "get it off ya chest" thread!  (Read 1168 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: The Official "get it off ya chest" thread!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 07:06:16 PM »
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud is killin right now.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
lastnight I scrafed down some KD with weeners and had a serious case of the bubblies right after.  Then I woke up this morning with a mad case of the scooties.  It was aweful.

LoL at bubblies and scooties  :D

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
sippin dat HighLife...

:beer:

everyday all day

biiiiiiiiiitchez

lol...does it still say "The Champagne of Beers" on the can?  I once told my sister to pick me up some MGD and she came back with High Life.  That shit is foul homie.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 07:40:24 PM »
I really wanna fuck this one broad at my work
well, i do too, except if i dont, its cool. but it would be a nice way to end my day, esp. since we are usualy the last 2 in the building.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 07:40:24 PM »
i ate a block of cheese 2 days ago before dinner, im about to take my first shit since then.

man you're always doing that shit.  Didn't you eat like 2 lbs of bacon and then have some brownies for dessert?  you crazy man.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 07:41:50 PM »
i ate a block of cheese 2 days ago before dinner, im about to take my first shit since then.

man you're always doing that shit.  Didn't you eat like 2 lbs of bacon and then have some brownies for dessert?  you crazy man.
not just any bacon, turkey bacon.and those brownies were the shit.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2007, 07:50:46 PM »

not just any bacon, turkey bacon.and those brownies were the shit.
why are you stealing my memories?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »
there isn't a smart soul in the history of life who has never read a book

I bet theres been geniuses long before writing was even invented.
just look at me

way to prove him wrong

There's been tons of people who I bet were smarter than Einstein. They just couldn't read or write because that shit wasn't around thousands of years ago. They were probably the ones who invented wheels.

I don't think the wheel and an atomic reaction are in the same category.

So do you really think all these famous scientists could have discovered all that shit by themselves if they were alone in the woods with no education?

No but creation of the wheel was inevitable with the evolution of man. It could have happened by accident for all we know.

Doggy I said they "were probably" the ones who invented the wheel. I never said they WERE the ones who invented the wheel. And you're missing the point. My point was the you don't have to read to be a genious. You're a genious through genetics, not through reading a textbook. Ya dig?

I agree with you about reading, but I was just debating that creation of the wheel and atomic reactions are two completely different things. Sometimes I like to instigate. ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »
Well, I broke up with my girlfriend when I got home from school after hearin some news.. what a damn bitch

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 03:47:12 PM »
fuck jay-z.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
Well, I broke up with my girlfriend when I got home from school after hearin some news.. what a damn bitch

c'mon bram, dont say A without saying B!this is dubcc 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »
Well long story short, she got pissed at me saturday for not callin her, then monday and tuesday stayed mad at me, I tried talkin to her yesterday after school was over but she was being stubborn and wouldnt really say much. Then I guess she ended up goin out wherever and was with someone if you know what I mean, who by chance I really hate, and I guess some chick walked in on them foolin around then told my buddy who told me, and when I found out I asked her to which again she didnt have much to say so I canned the damn bitch.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »
Well long story short, she got pissed at me saturday for not callin her, then monday and tuesday stayed mad at me, I tried talkin to her yesterday after school was over but she was being stubborn and wouldnt really say much. Then I guess she ended up goin out wherever and was with someone if you know what I mean, who by chance I really hate, and I guess some chick walked in on them foolin around then told my buddy who told me, and when I found out I asked her to which again she didnt have much to say so I canned the damn bitch.

you did the right thing, +1

Intriago33

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »

you did the right thing, +1

Right on, and you should Chuck Liddell his ass.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 06:31:57 PM »
Well I plan to, I just gotta keep workin out for like another month or so till Im bulk enough so Im definetly not gonna lose, right now hes got the advantage I think. But once its all good Im gonna thai clinch his ass and feed him some knees.