Author Topic: Is the old Prodigy coming back ?  (Read 348 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is the old Prodigy coming back ?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »
he is stepping up a bit but still sounds lazy as fuck on the mic...

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »
the new york track is bad, other is nice tho
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
that video for mac 10 handle is filthy

The 18th Letter

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 04:18:38 PM »
someone got this new york shit on mp3 format and is willing to upload the track? peace

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 02:40:51 AM »
he has a mixtape out and those 2 tracks are on it

yup, and he sounds good on both!! i like MAc 10 handle better, he sounds better on that track..this is the best he has sounded in years, he had some tight verses in Amerikaz nightmare...But Blood Money he was Garbage

The Best of 3 Worlds

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 03:00:11 AM »
that mac 10 handle track is trash...but P did sound good on new york shit...if he sticks with that flow ill be impressed

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 06:22:05 AM »
sickle cell is no joke, I got a friend who has that shit , Prodigy will never be the MC he was on the Infamous even if you check his solo LP he started falling off then but these new joints are as dope as he has sounded for the longest I'll always root for dude ever since I met him and Hav in "95

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 12:44:06 PM »
Y'all hate on 50 Cent signin' Mobb Deep but love this shit? 50 is actually the only one who wanna bring this mixtape out as a official album, the entire mixtape is produced by Alchemist and got Prodigy rappin', no guests... But Alchemist used too many samples that's why they don't wanna release it as a album, it will be near impossible to clear all that shit.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 01:02:51 AM »
acutually he fell off after he got off the drugs.   Either the sickle cell has really taken a number on him or his ghost writer died.
seen mobb deep here in Ontario P forgot his lines and almost fell off the stage   havoc had to do his llines then ended the show

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 01:06:42 AM »
but still he   has alot more money on his back and if he actually rhymes   and stays grimey and pissed the fuck off P hate the world P i'll listen cuz dudes mad as fuck

ABN

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 02:44:35 AM »
Both track dope indeed. He wasnt as bad as people say on last 3 LPs.

yes he was, are you fuckin kidding me ?  How do you go from one of the top 5 in the game to one of the saddest stories in rap.  Half his verses  in the past 5 years havnt even rhymed and if they did they were on some simplistic tip.  He wasnt even flowing on tracks, he was doing spoken word most of the time.  Even the stuff he did on juvenile hell were better then most of the stuff during the past 5 years.  I doubt you have even heard the infamous.

I have all their cds in og copy,huge fan of them, probably my fav rap group. Im still saying he wasnt as bad as people clamied.
he was actually worse then most people said. there´s prolly 40 Prodigy verses from the last 5 years where 90% of the "rhymes" didn´t actually rhyme.

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »
Prodigy has been outstandingly bad ever since Jay-Z and the summerjam screen, 2001-2006 P is literally one of the worst rappers ever but these tracks are an improvement. He still aint even in HNIC form, but it's a start