Author Topic: Its cold as FUCK!!!  (Read 200 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Its cold as FUCK!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 02:25:24 PM »
^we know you guys have it much worse than us, its just that this weather is fucken unusual and the shit is catching us of guard.   :sleep:... :bomb:

I know but I have to give you somewhat of a hard time cause while you're out playing golf, I won't even see grass until March or April. I'm bout to be out in LA during the summer filming a movie with my friend. Then you can make fun of me when I flip out about the seismic tremors.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »
LOL 47 degrees I wear a t shirt no problem. We get both extremes in the northeast. They changes are drastic too. One day it will be 60 the next it will snow. We get cold in the winter and hot as fuck in the summer.

where in MA you from man?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
Yall some wusses talking about being cold while golfing. Its -7 degrees outside 'round here. 50 degrees is t-shirt weather.
I'm moving to Minneapolis/St. Paul. ;D

Summertime is kick ass, but the winter sucks. And -7 is still above average for this time of year. I remember walking to school in -30 weather with 20mph winds. And don't get caught by a lake, cause the temp can drop another 10 degrees in a matter of seconds.

Got damn. Your cold weather don't play.

Hell naw. And I was in high school when Jesse Ventura was governor and he would NOT cancel school no matter how cold it was or how much snow we got. Just because he was a Navy SEAL, he thinks everyone should be tough as nails. The two blunts my friends and I smoked every morning on our way to school really helped.

Now that's fucked up. Ya'll shoulda spazzed on his ass. We the opposite. Any snow we get, school's off. THOUGH that's not a problem this year. >:(.

Minneapolis Here I come. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 05:07:22 PM »
it got like 19 or 14 degrees over here the other night.....fuck that shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 05:30:45 PM »
Now that's fucked up. Ya'll shoulda spazzed on his ass. We the opposite. Any snow we get, school's off. THOUGH that's not a problem this year. >:(.

Minneapolis Here I come. 8)

Ventura would probably kick my ass if I said anything negative to him. :-X

But trust me, you don't want to be here right now. I don't even want to be here right now.

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »
It has been extremely cold by Sacramento standards. The worst part is there is no humidty, my lips have been chapped for the last month. I'm going through like an entire ChapStick a day. I hate this weather.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
-18 today with wind chill.  I'm ready for global warming to return.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 06:18:42 PM »
its -10' in Ontario right now.  But I seen some shit on the news yesterday that showed the oranges in Cali with ice on them, and the farmers were all pissed and shit.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 06:21:01 PM »
C-c--c---c--ali is soo c-c-c-oold.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]