Author Topic: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)  (Read 1986 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »
You can't change the world, there will always be one defiant person for a reason, just to try make their voice heard or something. Black people being freed and all, some white folk out there are still racist to us. Fat people have the chance to lose weight and get help but some prefer to stay the way they wana be. Look at the thousands of charitys trying to end world hunger, where are they now?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »

Immoral and wrong? By who's standards? Look, just because everybody isn't a chubby girl that takes life too seriously, does not mean we're idiots (I find it funny you think the majority on here are idiots BUT you're right). Lighten up.

aha, so what youre saying is basically that as soon as the majority thinks that something is right, it is morally justified and it becomes right for all people automatically.

you can think whatever you want! saying im chubby, mad or overreacting does not change the fact that this is a foul sense of humor. i know that many people think that way and perceive it as normal, but this doesnt selfevidently testify to rightness!

Doesn't make it wrong eiter. How about this: you continue to save the world one idiot at a time since you are the moral standard of the world and people like Princess and I will continue to laugh at fat women's asses.

EXACTLY, this is the problem! if im the only person who udnerstands then nothing is going to change.
and this is exactly why people cant save the world cuz most of them continue to be ignorant.

ps: congratulations btw on being so keen on princess, at least now she doesnt have to worry anymore that shes so retarded for her age, cuz she has sikotic now to back her ass up

u think ive been worried? im more worried bout u N ur stupid points ..   u needa get more out N have sum fun... u take things 2 serious!
N he backin me up?     maybe he jus got same oppinion as me..has nuttin 2 do with back up... N if he did..is dat a problem 2 u?

okay, lol it is not a problem TO me, it is rather a problem TO the world...but whatever, keep your "oppinion" as long as you want to...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »

Immoral and wrong? By who's standards? Look, just because everybody isn't a chubby girl that takes life too seriously, does not mean we're idiots (I find it funny you think the majority on here are idiots BUT you're right). Lighten up.

aha, so what youre saying is basically that as soon as the majority thinks that something is right, it is morally justified and it becomes right for all people automatically.

you can think whatever you want! saying im chubby, mad or overreacting does not change the fact that this is a foul sense of humor. i know that many people think that way and perceive it as normal, but this doesnt selfevidently testify to rightness!

Doesn't make it wrong eiter. How about this: you continue to save the world one idiot at a time since you are the moral standard of the world and people like Princess and I will continue to laugh at fat women's asses.

EXACTLY, this is the problem! if im the only person who udnerstands then nothing is going to change.
and this is exactly why people cant save the world cuz most of them continue to be ignorant.

ps: congratulations btw on being so keen on princess, at least now she doesnt have to worry anymore that shes so retarded for her age, cuz she has sikotic now to back her ass up

u think ive been worried? im more worried bout u N ur stupid points ..   u needa get more out N have sum fun... u take things 2 serious!
N he backin me up?     maybe he jus got same oppinion as me..has nuttin 2 do with back up... N if he did..is dat a problem 2 u?

okay, lol it is not a problem TO me, it is rather a problem TO the world...but whatever, keep your "oppinion" as long as you want to...

why dat fuck is all dis world talkin up now....i posted a silly video.... wasnt ment 2 end up with save the world talk lol
oh well...    ::)

oh yea u love the drama dont u

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »

why dat fuck is all dis world talkin up now....i posted a silly video.... wasnt ment 2 end up with save the world talk lol

well, you never know where your actions could lead you. so i would pay a bit attention if i was you..
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2007, 02:06:49 PM »

well, you never know where your actions could lead you. so i would pay a bit attention if i was you..

lol ma actions?  damn a video?  only thing dat could ahppen....was if dat woman found out..N  i really dun give a fuck if she does... lmao @ internet drama lol... shits really entertainin lol

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2007, 02:11:29 PM »

lol ma actions?  damn a video?  only thing dat could ahppen....was if dat woman found out..N  i really dun give a fuck if she does... lmao @ internet drama lol... shits really entertainin lol
as long as you are entertained, everythings great i guess...
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2007, 02:24:29 PM »

yeh i wouldnt be here if it didnt entertain me lol

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »

yeh i wouldnt be here if it didnt entertain me lol

logical
[J-Live]

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2007, 02:31:48 AM »

It's not even about being "keen" on Princess, eventhough I don;t have a problem with her. All she did as make a little video and you guys act like she committed genocide or something. Just relax.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2007, 02:50:26 AM »

It's not even about being "keen" on Princess, eventhough I don;t have a problem with her. All she did as make a little video and you guys act like she committed genocide or something. Just relax.

i really dont give a fuck anymore, i understand that you dont even want to try to think about what i said. so go on,i tried to make you see what it means to film someones ass in order to make fun of the person while the person doesnt know about it. do whatever the fuck you want!
[J-Live]

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2007, 02:57:21 AM »
I understand everything you said. I just think you're taking the entire situation too serious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2007, 04:37:36 AM »
LOL @ this thread

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:24 PM »
With all the hate and shit talking that goes on in this forum by itself, now everyone wants to get all self-righteous about obese people?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2007, 02:11:28 PM »
AMEN!  ::)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2007, 02:47:02 PM »
LOL@ getting angry about this.  It's not discrimination or hate if you make fun of stuff.  Q-Tip says:  "I really don't know, I guess I laugh to keep from cryin, so much goin on, people killin people dyin".  I think you need to lighten up.  You'll live longer.