Author Topic: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)  (Read 1942 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
She white and cool. :).
im actually not 100% white  :-X   theres a lil lil bit italian in me  ;D

LOL @ Italian being a race

i dunno if its a race or not...but italians aint white  N they aint blk either..lol  

I know a few Italians and Sicillians and they are probably the whitest people I know. I guess it's just where/how you are raised.

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »

i dunno if its a race or not...but italians aint white  N they aint blk either..lol  

I know a few Italians and Sicillians and they are probably the whitest people I know. I guess it's just where/how you are raised.

ummm so wat u sayin is  if i was black N was raised as white den im white N if im white N raised as black den im black lmao
if ur white den ur white N if u black den u black...bein rasied sumhow cant change dat

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »

ummm so wat u sayin is  if i was black N was raised as white den im white N if im white N raised as black den im black lmao
if ur white den ur white N if u black den u black...bein rasied sumhow cant change dat

I'm talking about the Italian thing.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 02:15:03 PM »
might of been her brother den...or maybe she didnt even know him.,he was prolly helpin her gettin the thing  from the floor dat she dropped,since she bend lmfao
lol

I seriously wonder how anyone can allow themself to get to that size. It doesn't happen overnight. There had to be some point in her life where she realized she was getting fat. I guess she doesn't care  :-\

a  whale isnt born skinny lol...  nah ur rite... well sum ppl might like it,N sum ppl jus cant lose weight..i dunno... all i know is IM NEVER GUNNA GET FAT lol...its jus nasty ... if i was as fat as her id stay home workin out N not leave the house  till i was on normal weight again lol

"ooohhh, we are sooo much into social standarts!! ooohhh, if society says 60 kg is overweight im gonna work out till im like 40 then everythings cool; people who dont want to realize they are fat, i guess they dont care, ooooooooh..."

fuck you, you retarded pieces of shit, if you have a problem with being fat then do something against it but at least be as mature to keep shut about other people and their lives.
 i think this is disgusting, inhuman and immature to talk shit about such insignificant things like other peoples appearences,
their lives and what they decide to do with it are NOTHING of your biz, so shut the fuck up!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2007, 02:16:29 PM »
You must be a fatty then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 02:18:04 PM »
Damn.. where did you see that women in Denmark? I wanna meet her :P

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
might of been her brother den...or maybe she didnt even know him.,he was prolly helpin her gettin the thing  from the floor dat she dropped,since she bend lmfao
lol

I seriously wonder how anyone can allow themself to get to that size. It doesn't happen overnight. There had to be some point in her life where she realized she was getting fat. I guess she doesn't care  :-\

a  whale isnt born skinny lol...  nah ur rite... well sum ppl might like it,N sum ppl jus cant lose weight..i dunno... all i know is IM NEVER GUNNA GET FAT lol...its jus nasty ... if i was as fat as her id stay home workin out N not leave the house  till i was on normal weight again lol

"ooohhh, we are sooo much into social standarts!! ooohhh, if society says 60 kg is overweight im gonna work out till im like 40 then everythings cool; people who dont want to realize they are fat, i guess they dont care, ooooooooh..."

fuck you, you retarded pieces of shit, if you have a problem with being fat then do something against it but at least be as mature to keep shut about other people and their lives.
 i think this is disgusting, inhuman and immature to talk shit about such insignificant things like other peoples appearences,
their lives and what they decide to do with it are NOTHING of your biz, so shut the fuck up!

damn chill!!!!!!!!!    jus bcuz i dun wanna be fat doesnt mean i have sumthin against ppl whos fat!!!  so u shut the FUCK up...!!!! mind ur own business N stay outta mine

oklin/////  det var i netto hahahah
[/color]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »
lol

damn chill!!!!!!!!!    jus bcuz i dun wanna be fat doesnt mean i have sumthin against ppl whos fat!!!  so u shut the FUCK up...!!!! mind ur own business N stay outta mine

NOOOOOOOOOOO, you have nothing against ppl who are fat, you just film a persons fat ass, in order to make fun of it, but aside from that you have nothing against ppl who are fat! dont even try to shut me up pussy face.
as i said talk whatever the fuck you want about your own body but stay away from judging the appearences of other people, biatch.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
lol

NOOOOOOOOOOO, you have nothing against ppl who are fat, you just film a persons fat ass, in order to make fun of it, but aside from that you have nothing against ppl who are fat! dont even try to shut me up pussy face.
as i said talk whatever the fuck you want about your own body but stay away from judging the appearences of other people, biatch.

do u have a weight problem or sum?

i recorded her bcuz her ass almost was up in ma face...didnt u she how she bend lol....   dun come say it wasnt jus a lil funni  ::)  damn  ??? ppl have no humor these days

if u have a prob den go 2 the gym N cheer the fat ppl up a bit..i bet they would love it!   
N no i dont really have nuttin against fat ppl... i know lots of em... i dun care as long as i aint fat ma self..den i would have sumthin against it.... 

u need a damn chill pill

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 02:38:24 PM »

do u have a weight problem or sum?

That has to be the problem.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 02:40:46 PM »
What about assuming she's a compassionate person. Perhaps such that refuses to judge people by their looks,you know, not your typical 22 year old superficial bimbo. Of course it's better to assume circumstances that help view her argument as slanted. Unfortunately, and this comes from someone who knowes her in person, the circumstances u're hoping for r not there. What about explaining now, without shirking the real argument, how does one's looks grant you the right to talk shit about that person?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »
I'm gonna make an assumption and say that some of you haven't seen The Nutty Professor or Shallow Hal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »
What about assuming she's a compassionate person. Perhaps such that refuses to judge people by their looks,you know, not your typical 22 year old superficial bimbo. Of course it's better to assume circumstances that help view her argument as slanted. Unfortunately, and this comes from someone who knowes her in person, the circumstances u're hoping for r not there. What about explaining now, without shirking the real argument, how does one's looks grant you the right to talk shit about that person?

damn yall takein it 2 seriously jeez  ::)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 02:49:02 PM »
I'm gonna make an assumption and say that some of you haven't seen The Nutty Professor or Shallow Hal.

N big momma   ::)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
Without shirking the argument- this means addressing the issue at hand, try answering the question for starters...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?