Author Topic: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)  (Read 1943 times)

Sparegeez

Re: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
I swear every white boy at my school claims he's either Mexican or Italian. To me Italians are white. I've been to Italy, I don't know the fucking difference.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2007, 05:23:50 PM »
Without shirking the argument- this means addressing the issue at hand, try answering the question for starters...
Don't be a hypocrite. You do it too, whether you're talking shit about someone for being ugly/fat or praising them for their beauty/fitness. Whether its positive or negative, it's all the same thing.

That obese woman was probably a wonderful person, but all people are judged by their outer appearance: that's how it has always been and that's how it always will be. You should try lightening up too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2007, 05:31:03 PM »
LMAO @ this shit

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2007, 12:53:13 AM »
Let's grant that I do it too and that I'm a hypocrite. Now, how about explaining what gives both you me, and anyone else for the matter, the right to stress judgement on people based on their appearances. "Everyone does it" isn't an answer. It ain't school so you don't HAVE to answer my question, I was just wondering, cause you seemed so adamant in your criticism.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

~Lucien~

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2007, 01:10:16 AM »
Italians are white period. but there's a funny story about them in ''true romance''... *christoffer walken & dennis hopper scene*

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2007, 10:41:05 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
Let's grant that I do it too and that I'm a hypocrite. Now, how about explaining what gives both you me, and anyone else for the matter, the right to stress judgement on people based on their appearances. "Everyone does it" isn't an answer. It ain't school so you don't HAVE to answer my question, I was just wondering, cause you seemed so adamant in your criticism.
What do you mean "the right"? Of course I have "the right" to because it's not illegal. I have the right to do anything I want as long as there aren't any laws against it.

If you're asking "Why?", then I've already explained that:
all people are judged by their outer appearance: that's how it has always been and that's how it always will be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »
What do you mean "the right"? Of course I have "the right" to because it's not illegal. I have the right to do anything I want as long as there aren't any laws against it.

If you're asking "Why?", then I've already explained that:
all people are judged by their outer appearance: that's how it has always been and that's how it always will be.

^^^^^^

oh yea u love the drama dont u

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2007, 01:26:51 PM »
Hurting people isn't always illegal mate. Heck, there was a time when even slavery was legal and a time when making racial remarks was OK. That's why you have such things as morals, common sense and compassion. I believe we're smart enough to tell the difference between right and wrong, regardless of any laws or circumstances. If you view the concept of "right" as inextricably bound to laws that's a philosophical discussion. I like to think of "rights" as of things that aren't listed among our moral obligations. One of our obligations, as rational creatures, before doing or saying something, is to consider the possibility we're gonna get a taste of our own medicine at some point if all people choose to behave the same as we do. After having asked yourself this question u decide whether you have a "right" to do so or not. I'm sure this is nothing new to you and yet I don't understand how you can just say that without a qualm!

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2007, 01:45:05 PM »
SERIOUSLY wat is wrong with recordin sumones ass...... i bet sum of u guys.. if u saw sum gurl with a ass ud record it N show 2 ur homies..N say look at dis hot ass or sum shit....  i jus recorded a nasty ass...if i posted a vid with a sexxi asss..dis topic wouldnt of gone dis far

so fuck all the negative comments..N fuck the karma thief  ;D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2007, 02:04:21 PM »
SERIOUSLY wat is wrong with recordin sumones ass...... i bet sum of u guys.. if u saw sum gurl with a ass ud record it N show 2 ur homies..N say look at dis hot ass or sum shit....  i jus recorded a nasty ass...if i posted a vid with a sexxi asss..dis topic wouldnt of gone dis far

what is wrong with filmin someones ass? well lets think...
maybe that the person doesnt know you were filming her ass and that you posted it up on the forum in order TO MAKE FUN OF IT.
in some countries you can be sued for such things, and i dont think this would be inappropriate. FUCK THE FACT that most of these retards here claim this is funny, i just cant believe that you are really so ignorant to disregard how immoral and wrong this feels...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 02:07:29 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2007, 02:10:53 PM »

maybe that the person doesnt know you were filming her ass and that you posted it up on the forum in order TO MAKE FUN OF IT.
in some countries you can be sued for such things, and i dont think this would be inappropriate. FUCK THE FACT that most of these retards here claim this is funny, i just cant believe that you are really so ignorant to disregard how immoral and wrong this feels...

no she didnt know i filmed it.. and no she not gunna sue me cuz she dun know  lol.. dun even know if u can sue ppl for dat here.. N i she does  den fine with me...
i might be ignorant or watever..but i found dis funni N u didnt ...so lets jus leave it here...
everyone got their opinnion on things rite

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »

no she didnt know i filmed it.. and no she not gunna sue me cuz she dun know  lol.. dun even know if u can sue ppl for dat here.. N i she does  den fine with me...
i might be ignorant or watever..but i found dis funni N u didnt ...so lets jus leave it here...

what is your oppinion on murder?
whats your oppinion on rape?
whats your oppinion on sexual molestation?
what is your oppinion on robbery?

so, whats your oppinion on these? - when something is clearly wrong an oppinion is of no importance
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »

what is your oppinion on murder?
whats your oppinion on rape?
whats your oppinion on sexual molestation?
what is your oppinion on robbery?

so, whats your oppinion on these? - when something is clearly wrong an oppinion is of no importance

what is your oppinion on murder? if sumone hurt ma fam or sumone i love den id give a fuck bout murder.otherwise iits wrong...well it will always be wrong...
whats your oppinion on rape? rape is jus nasty,ppl who rape other ppl are sick
whats your oppinion on sexual molestation? dats jus  sick 2...
what is your oppinion on robbery?  den again...its wrong...but sumtimes its nessesary lol.... N no i havnt robbed anything

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2007, 02:24:44 PM »
u should jus start anotha topic if u wanna discuss opinnions lol...  dis is a ass vid topic (a funni  one)  ;D