Author Topic: JadaKiss/Beanie News (Peace?!?)  (Read 54 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
JadaKiss/Beanie News (Peace?!?)
« on: October 30, 2001, 06:54:03 PM »
Hell Nah, héh...I know it's the WestCoast Board... But aight  there's a copy of an article I found at http://www.urbanfan2fan.com

Late Friday in a concert sponsored by Philly station Power 99FM, the beef ignited once again. It first started off with Jadakiss comin’ on stage to perform. Into his performance, Jada stoped in the middle of "we gonna make it" to kick a freestyle. While in the freestyle, he decided to mention some things about Beanie that Philly didn't like...

In response the crowd booed and pelted him and his crew with soda's, glow sticks, and whatever else they could get there hands on...but that's only the beginning. 2 sets later, Beanie Sigel (who was not on the concert roster) appeared on stage screaming.

"This is my house, and my home, Philly, You see I'm here, So were's he at now” (speaking of Jada).

So fired up, Sigel had to be taken off of the stage by radio personalities, all of whom were trying to prevent, problems. Towards the end of the concert during P. Diddy's performance, Puffy invited Beanie to come on stage and speak his mind.

Sigel then rips a freestyle dissin Jada "I’m thinking bout raping his moms/and making him watch" driving the crowd crazy.

Lol I juss love this beef... I hope it will not get any violent... Even if Beanie look serious in dis shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Mighty Whitey

• Lil Geezy
Re: JadaKiss/Beanie News (Peace?!?)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2001, 07:00:49 PM »
no doubt Puffy will get dissed now for inviting Beanie up on stage to speak his mind .. damn, this is gonna get better. heh. Maybe Suge will jump on Jadakiss' side, you know how they down & shit, and it'll be Puff vs. Suge in a do or die match! heh!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
brain damage ever since the day I was born.. drugs what they used to say I was on.