9 (42.9%)
Republican
2 (9.5%)
Green Party
3 (14.3%)
other
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: The Official What Party Are You? Thread  (Read 629 times)

WestCoasta

Re: The Official What Party Are You? Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 10:24:27 PM »
can't wait to hit the house party  8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 10:46:10 PM »

all day every day!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 11:22:35 AM »
I bet a lot of you are members of this party.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 11:40:04 AM »
Fuck a party, im a one man army.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 05:13:05 PM »

Harper is pissing away Canada's sovereignty by agreeing to the merging of Mexico Canada and America into a North American Union. I didn't think such a surrenderance of power would have been allowed by either the politicians or the people of either America or Canada that perception is proved to be incorrect. I always find it strange that people allay themselves to a party at all, that just leads to a naive blind faith in the party, which is exactly what has happened here. The perception of labour was that they were a party working and fighting for the working class, however the reality is they have strayed a long way from their roots and are now one of the most authoritarian centralised pro war parties, there has ever been in this country. Yet still I hear this naive ignorant line from staunch labour supporters, that labour are the party for the people. I will give credit where credit is due, the PR firms have done a very clever job of marketing the parties in the right light. That is not to say that I can see the conservatives are actually any better than labour, aside from the fact that it could be argued that the conservatives are more conservative than labour, the irony of that huh. As for the liberal democrats, they are just a joke, there are certain deep seated views from their top politicians which don't get aired too much in public because they have to be seen as the "choice" party.  They are all basically offering the same options aside from softer issues, which either don't really matter too much or will forever be unresolved.

I could perhaps suggest that I support UKIP a party which has one clear goal in mind and that is to leave the European Union. Once again though, how can I claim to support a party who campaign on this one issue and one issue only? No one really knows their mindset in regards to anything else because they don't parade as a real party. They are in effect just a symbolic reminder of how Britain has lost it's power to determine it's own future. As for the BNP, having read some of their manifesto, they seem like an extreme party also. This is not solely due to their views on race, indeed that is probably a slightly softer side to them. Having read their manifesto there are a lot of ugly ideas that they firmly believe in, although most of their members probably have no idea about these because they are content to follow the line of blind hatred.

As for you americans, how can you claim to be a supporter of the democrats or republicans, when both sets of parties have colluded on the same laws which Keith Olbermann has exhaustively covered in highlighting how far reaching and dangerous they are to each and every american. That black guy who is said to be running for office is a sick joke, he put his name to both the military commissions act and the military enabling act, as well as the plethora of patriot acts and god knows what else. Now this same guy is going to parade on television as the "real deal" and millions and millions will fall for it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 05:17:38 PM by virtuoso »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 06:34:58 PM »
I'm in the purple party  8) 

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »

vote Labor, the Australian equivalent of Democrat.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 08:33:26 PM »
Republicans are shady, Democrats are dumb....

so Im down with the "green  8)" party

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 08:49:40 PM »
Republicans are shady, Democrats are dumb....

so Im down with the "green  8)" party

No. :bomb:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 10:22:57 PM »
Not in the US. Conservative Party of Canada, Libertarian Party of Ontario.

so you voted for harper lool
youre a republican

bloc pot

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »
I bet a lot of you are members of this party.

ROFLLL

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 10:57:23 PM »
I am Republican but accidentily clicked other.

Is it that embarrassing being republican that you were hesitant to click the button?

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 01:04:21 AM »
Republican, But I always Write myself in for almost everything, except the propositions, I dont know why im a republican, i just am, im not political or anything, i really dont even care, i should, but i dont

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 03:10:05 AM »
you worthless cock. i really hope you didnt illegally cross our border either

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
im no fuckin party, im myself that's it, fuck any party on the world, i aint sayin im an anarchist or shit, but parties only really look to fill the big fat bastards pockets

8) 8) 8)