Author Topic: Political Gangsta's Weekly Awards- 3rd Edition  (Read 331 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Political Gangsta's Weekly Awards- 3rd Edition
« on: June 14, 2002, 03:39:59 PM »
This Week's Awards go to those who have been pillars of hate, those who have worked tirelessly to spread hate amongst the forum, not hate of idea's, but personal hate for people who have such idea's.  

The proud winners of this week's "Hater Awards" are:

Drumroll please.................

Trauma, Reverand, and Tom187um.  Congratulations on being the winners of this week's Political Gangsta WCC Awards.

The three of you have all practiced hate in various forms.......

In the Reverand I see the most shameful, fanatical, fawning, sycophantic love for Trauma.  Contrasted by Trauma's grueling, agonizing, total hatred for the world, particularly of himself.   This is an appealing contradiction and the implications of it are vast.  When Trauma is confronted with an issue seperate from his narrow, shallow version of eternal truth, it takes him a little longer each time to hustle back and garb himself in camouflage.  On one instance he devoted a whole thread in explaining his hatred for another.

The psychic distance between love and hate could be the mechanical distance between a smile and a sneer, or it could be the nervous impulse.  From the depths of one's brain to the tip of one's toe.

Trauma may find the leap from the fiber of hate to that of love too taxing on it's meager store of energy.  The long trip back may never be completed, and end in reconnaissance, a compromise, and then a lie.

Self-hatred takes many forms, sometimes it can be detected by no one, not the keenest observer, not the self-hater himself, not by his most intimate friends.

This self-hatred often takes the form of a death wish, as is the case with Tom, with many elusive manifestations.  Such manifestations include the hating of dedicated men, Infinite, who have undertaken the enormous task of rejuvenating and reclaiming the shattered psyches and culture of the American people.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

infinite59

Re: Political Gangsta's Weekly Awards- 3rd Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 03:45:59 PM »
Much props and respects to Trauma, Reverand, and Tom, I know ya'll have put a great deal of hard work into winning these awards.  Ya'll deserve them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2002, 03:57:16 PM »
*walks up wit tears in my eyes*

Yo, I want to give a big "FUCK YOU" to Infinite and his pretend bitch, Political Prangsta.  With out you, this would of never been posible.  *wipes tear*  I have no one to hate but you guys.  I am very honored that yall chose me.  yeah, shout outs to my real homies Big Bad Ass, Trauma, and S.G.V. for the love and support.  I hope I'm not forgetting any one.  Yo, I'ma come back and win this next year too.

*Throws up Westside in his left hand, and flips the bird in his right as he walks off stage*

-Tha Rev

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2002, 03:59:24 PM »
*walks up wit tears in my eyes*

Yo, I want to give a big "FUCK YOU" to Infinite and his pretend bitch, Political Prangsta.  With out you, this would of never been posible.  *wipes tear*  I have no one to hate but you guys.  I am very honored that yall chose me.  yeah, shout outs to my real homies Big Bad Ass, Trauma, and S.G.V. for the love and support.  I hope I'm not forgetting any one.  Yo, I'ma come back and win this next year too.

*Throws up Westside in his left hand, and flips the bird in his right as he walks off stage*

-Tha Rev

*the crowd joins in on a standing ovation that lasts for over 15 minutes, awaiting Trauma and Tom's acceptance speach*

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2002, 04:02:52 PM »
Political Gangsta creating this shit is jus spreading more hate.....y u gotta b a hypocrite???

and infinite.....y tha fuck r u supporting this shit, i thought u were bigger than that dawg....

But just making this, and getting support by infinite, jus shows how the 2 of u r hataz
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2002, 04:07:34 PM »
Hey Rel, don't trip on Infinite supportin PG.  He is only sukin his own dick.

-Tha Rev

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2002, 04:21:30 PM »
Political Gangsta creating this shit is jus spreading more hate.....y u gotta b a hypocrite???

and infinite.....y tha fuck r u supporting this shit, i thought u were bigger than that dawg....

But just making this, and getting support by infinite, jus shows how the 2 of u r hataz

I'm just happy to see that these kids got what they deserved.  If they transgresseth against you, then trangress likewise against them, but always stive and place the greatest reward on peaceful relations, this is the straight path.  

It would be best for me to remain peaceful with them, and not say anything at all.  But still, it will not be counted against me to respond back with justice, so that we may remain on an equal playing field.  It is a means rather then an extreme.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 04:37:39 PM »
Shoot! I didnt make it? How come?

I think its funny that you are the one talking about others hatred when you make a WHOLE post belitling others. That Smarts!!!

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 04:50:40 PM »
Shoot! I didnt make it? How come?

I think its funny that you are the one talking about others hatred when you make a WHOLE post belitling others. That Smarts!!!

It would be best for me to remain peaceful with them, and not say anything at all.  But still, it will not be counted against me to respond back with justice, so that we may remain on an equal playing field.  It is a means rather then an extreme.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2002, 05:38:14 PM »
Damn it Damn it Damn it. Robbed again. *crosses fingers* Next week, next week... next week it's mine.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2002, 07:03:14 PM »
id jus like to give a giant fuck you to political faGgot an tha wannabe black man infinite who complains about how chritians cause so much hate yet your doing tha same thing.  I have lost all respect 4 you infinite,  which i used to have a lot for.  I wish u tha best of luck in being an complete asshole.  Ofcourse politcL FAggot will come back wit his usual bull shit post tryin to diss me even though half of it makes no sense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2002, 07:11:41 PM »
Awwwwww sorry I have to cut this "Award ceremony" short but due to the unnecessary bullshit and fighting I gotta lock ANOTHER topic in the Anything Goes forum today.

I know it's Anything Goes but y'all are taking it to the extreme.

If y'all wanna flirt with eachother then there's somethin' called Private Message. I know it may be a new concept for some of y'all but it never hurts to try somethin' new.

So with the exception of a few other like R=E+L, I guess I'll award your deeds by locking this muthafucka.

Congratulations, y'all deserved it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE