Author Topic: Why is it always  (Read 409 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is it always
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »
that people who never actually met or know another person from a different race, always the biggest rascists.

In holland for example, the people that voted on some right winged idiot, are mostly people from little villages with only white people. And most of them are pretty dumb.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why is it always
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
cause you fear what you dont know bitch

you think blacks who live in black projects and only see whites on tv when oc california is on would vote for some white dude? heck nar bitch
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »
It's fear of what they don't know like se7en said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 02:51:03 PM »
i hate ignorant people, they should be sterilized so all the smart people can procreate.  (on a side not, if we sterilize rednecks, there won't be any incest, i.e. Real American)   8)

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »
That is simply part of the white devil's nature.  I thought you knew?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 04:26:39 PM »
I know where you are coming from but there are racists in every race, of course what is hyped on television, is simply racism from white to black people. Having said that, I think this word is used far frequently. To me, racism is not a joke that offends a particular race, if someone is offended...well that's life regardless of whether it is directed towards indians blacks chinese whites etc. However I believe that genuine racism is a deep seated prejudice bordering on hatred, due to someone's race. A lot of what you hear from people is not genuine racism, it is ignorance and as was pointed out before it's a fear of something outside your circle.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 05:15:23 PM by virtuoso »

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 05:05:46 PM »
Same shit happens here....

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 05:08:50 PM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 05:26:27 PM »
i hate ignorant people
i think all of them need a good ol ass whopin, NIKs is the only person i hate

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
i hate ignorant people, they should be sterilized so all the smart people can procreate.  (on a side not, if we sterilize rednecks, there won't be any incest, i.e. Real American)   8)

Um you are from the Middle East and people marrying their cousins is widespread over there. WE don't do that shit here in America.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 04:25:36 AM »
Um you are from the Middle East and people marrying their cousins is widespread over there. WE don't do that shit here in America.

You obviously haven't been to the South, sheltered lil Midwest cracker.  Also, that's where you came from, remember?

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 06:47:13 AM »

I strongly disagree.

Why is it always that people who never actually met or know another person from a different race, always the biggest rascists.

In holland for example, the people that voted on some right winged idiot, are mostly people from little villages with only white people. And most of them are pretty dumb.

Pretty dumb? Perhaps, or at least extremely short-sighted. Can you blame them? I'm not sure.

Imagine if you've never met an immigrant before. Imagine you living in a safe village, not having any problems at all. You don't know what to think of immigrants, nor do you have a reason to have any thoughts on immigrants. It simply doesn't matter.
That's when you turn on the tv. It's showing pictures of suspects of robberies, rapists... The newspaper is telling you about another immigrant being involved in a killing... It's not hard to push someone into bias. Why the hell do you think the entire western world is suddenly hating on muslims?

It's simply the fact that people from the country don't have anything to compare the visions tv is painting about immigrants. They know nothing, they see negativity, so that's their perception of immigrants. You can call them ignorant if you like, but there's something much bigger going on. Why do the media and the governors somehow always feel the need to mention the origins of a suspect? Immigrants coming from a vulnerable background, being exposed to the opportunities of crime... Those are facts, but the news presents such facts as if it's the origin that matters, and not the background of the suspect. Welcome to the world of "freedom of speech" and "free media".

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 09:06:20 AM »

I strongly disagree.

Why is it always that people who never actually met or know another person from a different race, always the biggest rascists.

Pretty dumb? Perhaps, or at least extremely short-sighted. Can you blame them? I'm not sure.

Imagine if you've never met an immigrant before. Imagine you living in a safe village, not having any problems at all. You don't know what to think of immigrants, nor do you have a reason to have any thoughts on immigrants. It simply doesn't matter.
That's when you turn on the tv. It's showing pictures of suspects of robberies, rapists... The newspaper is telling you about another immigrant being involved in a killing... It's not hard to push someone into bias. Why the hell do you think the entire western world is suddenly hating on muslims?

It's simply the fact that people from the country don't have anything to compare the visions tv is painting about immigrants. They know nothing, they see negativity, so that's their perception of immigrants. You can call them ignorant if you like, but there's something much bigger going on. Why do the media and the governors somehow always feel the need to mention the origins of a suspect? Immigrants coming from a vulnerable background, being exposed to the opportunities of crime... Those are facts, but the news presents such facts as if it's the origin that matters, and not the background of the suspect. Welcome to the world of "freedom of speech" and "free media".

Fuck freedom of speech.

Well said.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 04:27:44 PM »

im not gonna lie, that shit does go down in the middle east.  but white people fuck their sisters, cousins, mother, aunt, they do all that nasty incest shit.