Author Topic: Ask Trauma Anything.  (Read 4961 times)

S.G.V.

Re: Ask Trauma Anything.
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2002, 02:51:57 PM »
^^^Kick Back^^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2002, 02:52:44 PM »
Damn dogg, you are ALWAYS postin anti-america shit.  I just tell it how it is.  I just tell what I see.

-Tha Rev

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2002, 03:34:00 PM »
In the Reverand I see the most shameful, fanatical, fawning, sycophantic love for Trauma.  Contrasted by Trauma's grueling, agonizing, total hatred for the world, particularly of himself.   This is an appealing contradiction and the implications of it are vast.  When Trauma is confronted with an issue seperate from his narrow, shallow version of eternal truth, it takes him a little longer each time to hustle back garb himself in camouflage.  On one instance he devoted a whole thread in explaining his hatred for another.

The psychic distance between love and hate could be the mechanical distance between a smile and a sneer, or it could be the nervous impulse.  From the depths of one's brain to the tip of one's toe.

Trauma may find the leap from the fiber of hate to that of love too taxing on it's meager store of energy.  The long trip back may never be completed, and end in reconnaissance, a compromise, and then a lie.

Self-hatred takes many forms, sometimes it can be detected by no one, not the keenest observer, not the self-hater himself, not by his most intimate friends.

This self-hatred often takes the form of a death wish, as is the case with Tom, with many elusive manifestations.  Such manifestations include the hating of dedicated men, Infinite, who have undertaken the enormous task of rejuvenating and reclaiming the shattered psyches and culture of the American people.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2002, 03:43:00 PM »
Shut the fuck up fool!  

Hey Political Prangsta, get Infinite's dick out your mouth (which is your own).

-Tha Rev

infinite59

« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2002, 03:47:43 PM »
Shut the fuck up fool!  

Hey Political Prangsta, get Infinite's dick out your mouth (which is your own).

-Tha Rev

How old are you?  10.  I ain't trying to pamper a baby cobra.  Trauma and Reverand are snakes, so I won't even bother asking why when they come up and bite me, I knew they were snakes all along.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2002, 04:22:52 PM »
ok......um.............AIGHT!!!  I got one!!

You are a Bitch.  

oh I just love this Animal name game.  Your turn.

-The Rev

Trauma-san

« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2002, 07:56:05 PM »
Somebody delete all this immmature bulsh*t out of my thread, Now, who's got more questions?  

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2002, 09:00:40 PM »
Yo, what are tha odds of DPG gettin back togetha for anotha album?

-Tha Rev

Trauma-san

« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2002, 10:35:06 PM »
Yo, what are tha odds of DPG gettin back togetha for anotha album?

-Tha Rev

Well, if you mean Kurupt and Daz, I'd say the odds are real strong they'll make several more albums.  They're mad right now, but they'll be alright in a year at most.

If you mean the whole gang, I could see everybody but Dre teaming up on a dpgrecordz release.  Warren G might be hard to get on a daz record, too, but everybody else would be down, kurupt's old tapes could be used, ... but Dre wouldn't ever o.k. his vocals on an independant release (or aftermath wouldn't)... Look what happened with Dre on Warren's album, and that wasn't even independent.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2002, 11:12:21 PM »
^^^thanks homie.  You just made my day.  I still got hope.^^^

-Tha Rev

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2002, 11:28:13 PM »
Yo, how do you think the country would be right now if Al Gore was prez.  What would be different.  What would be tha same? Would we be better off?  Or would we be worse.

Do you think his chioces towards Isrial would change the whole situation we are in right now?

Yo, the bible says Jesus will return when every country turns against Isrial.  With Al Gore not being Christain,  do you think he would side with Afgan and cause Jesus's return to come even quiker than planned?  

I'v always asked my self these things ever since 911.  Don't get me wrong, I think Bush is just fine.  But what do you think?

-Tha Rev

Trauma-san

« Reply #281 on: June 15, 2002, 08:16:31 AM »
Yo, how do you think the country would be right now if Al Gore was prez.  What would be different.  What would be tha same? Would we be better off?  Or would we be worse.

Do you think his chioces towards Isrial would change the whole situation we are in right now?

Yo, the bible says Jesus will return when every country turns against Isrial.  With Al Gore not being Christain,  do you think he would side with Afgan and cause Jesus's return to come even quiker than planned?  

I'v always asked my self these things ever since 911.  Don't get me wrong, I think Bush is just fine.  But what do you think?

-Tha Rev

1. Well, when democrats are in office, the republicans bitch and complain to no end... so, if Al Gore was president, there'd probably be about 100 things by now that they were trying to get him impeached over.  There'd probably be a lot less focus on the middle east, even after september 11th, and there'd probably be more environmental bills getting passed... that was his major work.  We wouldn't have gotten our tax reductions, taxes probably would have been increased instead.  I dunno if we'd be better off or worse....

2. Well, his choices towards isreal would be the same as bush's, america has always backed isreal and always will, as far as I can see.  So that wouldn't be any different... but he probably wouldn't be threatening other countries, he wouldn't be as hard on the terrorism crap.  

3. The end of the world will unfold in god's time, not ours... so if God wanted it to be sped up by Al gore being in office, he would have had al Gore elected... In other words, if Al Gore would have been elected, the events surrounding the end of the world would be unfolding exactly how they are now, because God set that up, so no matter who was in office, it would be the same.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2002, 05:21:26 PM »
1.  Should America stop telling Israel to "back off" of Palestine and let them defend themselves?

2.  Is affirmative action a positive or negative thing?

3.  Why does Insane Clown Posse get no love on this board?

4.  What will it take for our economy to get back on track?

5.  Is changing colors on U.S. money going to prevent counterfeiting THAT much?

Trauma-san

« Reply #283 on: June 18, 2002, 06:57:46 AM »
1.  Should America stop telling Israel to "back off" of Palestine and let them defend themselves?

2.  Is affirmative action a positive or negative thing?

3.  Why does Insane Clown Posse get no love on this board?

4.  What will it take for our economy to get back on track?

5.  Is changing colors on U.S. money going to prevent counterfeiting THAT much?

1. Yes.  Especially with all the suicide bombings in Israel lately.  They need to figure out some way to stop that, I guess they're trying to build a big fence, lol.  I'd just back away from it, and express my condolences when both countries colectively blow each other up.

2. Negative thing.  It's a way of trying to overcompensate for a problem that's unfair, etc... as in, It's like deciding that we should hand out condoms in school, it's giving up on the underlying problem, and offering a solution to the effect and not the problem.  If there wasn't racism going on, then we wouldn't need affirmative action, so instead of fixing the racism, they make affirmative action laws, making two scrweed up things, the companies still operate racially, but now it works against both sides.  

3. ICP gets no love on the board because they're a rock band.  no rock bands get love on this board.

4. I think it'll fix itself, LOL...

5. nah, but it'll make them prettier, I'm kinda excited about it.  Of course, all the british people will just say we ripped off
Europe, so ya win some ya lose some.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #284 on: June 18, 2002, 06:35:30 PM »
Yeah, those are pretty much my answers to the questions.  ICP is rap though in my opinion.

Peace!