Author Topic: Ask Trauma Anything.  (Read 4770 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Ask Trauma Anything.
« Reply #240 on: June 12, 2002, 01:27:55 PM »
why do they make jesus look white and blonde with blue eyes, like in pinks picture above when he was nothing like that?

According to Ras Kass - Nature Of The Threat from the Soul On Ice Album:

Christians get your facts right
Cause Christ was not his name
That's Greek for "One who is anointed"
Yoshua Ben Yosef was his name, do Christians know this?
So who do you praise, do you know his name?
Or do you do this in vain?
Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave
Peep the description of historian Josephus
"Short, dark, with an underdeveloped beard was Jesus"
He had the Romans fearing revolution
The solution was to take him to court and falsely accuse him
After being murdered by Pilate how can it be
these same white Romans established Christianity
Constantine would later see the cross in a dream
In his vision, it read "En Hawk Signo Wonka":
"In this sign we conquer" - Manifest Destiny
In 325 he convened the Nicean Creed
And separated god into three
Decided Jesus was born on December 25th
and raised then on the third day is a myth
Plus to deceive us
Commissioned Michelangelo to paint white pictures of Jesus
He used his aunt, uncle, and nephew
Subconsciously that affects you
It makes you put white people closer to God

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

MidnightPills

« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2002, 01:32:19 PM »
:. link=board=anything;num=1023220516;start=240#240 date=06/12/02 at 18:27:55]

According to Ras Kass - Soul On Ice:

Plus to deceive us

-{bLaDe}

yep yep....... i learned about it in... world history
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2002, 03:04:33 AM »
do u ever feel like there no point in tryin anymore b/c no matter how hard u try ur goin fail

why did my dad have to become paralyzed

why must my dad be in pain 24/7 an 2 tha point all he does is stay in bed 24/7

am i destined to fail,  it runs in my dads side of tha family,  intelligent male's fail,  it happened to my grandpa.  He was on tha verge of becoming vice president of western houses south western region but go fired cuz he was an alkie. My dad,  one of tha smartest men i know if not tha smartest an i aint stayin it cuz he is my dad,  he could talk about anything.  He is book smart an street smart.  He owned his own business which was very sucessful,  now he is paralyzed an lives off of social security checks.  Am i destined to have a small taste of sucess just to fail

will i drop out of college to acheieve my dream of moving back 2 queens b4 thanks giving of this year

why do baD Things happen to good people

does god hate me

have u ever felt like,  whats tha point of going on

how come whenever something actually goes my way suptin happens to damper it

how come every1 else in my family has suptin schedualed for my day of my graduation.  Tha only day i want 2 be mines an no1 will care, go figure tom gets fucked over again.

how come mo vaungh cant hit tha fuckin ball,  mets r down 8-5 wit tha base loaded 1 out.  that fat fuck grounds into a double play

sorry 4 so many questions

am i goin get laid this summer

will HBK ever wrestle again

u listen to big L,  if not u should download some of his stuff

1. Of Course, don't we all?

2. Same reason my dad had a heart attack and died, and left me.  Same reason my mom has colon cancer.  Same reason I got fired from my job, and don't have an income.  Same reason my little brother just failed the 9th grade, after the depression from my dad's death destroyed him.  Same reason I can't ask a girl to marry me, because I already have my DAD's family I have to support.  Same reason the same girl's dad is paralyzed.  Bad things happen to good people.  

3. His morphine's out of date, homie.  Yall oughta tell some nurse about that, or somethin'.  That's rediculous... lemme guess, your dad's white, right?  That's some racial stereotyping there, what, just because he's white, they figure he can handle the pain?  Just because he's white, they think he's strong?

4. Nope, you'll succeed.  Learn from your gramp's mistake, and don't become an alcoholic.  Since it runs in your family, you might wanna consider never taking a drink again.  God'll help you out, just pray.  And marry a strong woman.  

5. Nope, you won't drop out of college to move back to queens.  What's waiting there for you, drinks, broads, and blunts to blaze?

6. Bad things happen to good people, because the universe is and will always be in balance, for one.  The universe is perfect, but how can you have joy without sorrow to measure it against?  The truly blessed are given problems in their lives, so they can overcome them.  Even those who die early are blessed, because of the kingdom that awaits them when they arrive back home, and god says "Good job".  If you dont' believe that, then you must be a sad, sad man.  

7. God has never, ever hated anyone.  God loves satan, even as we speak.  Believe that.  Hate is a man-made fault, it's below a god.  God loves you, just like he loves everyone of his sons, personally, that came to earth.  If you had kids, wouldn't you love them?  And no matter what religion you belong to, if God is your creator, aren't you his child?  

8.  Yeah, I've felt like 'what's the point of goin' on'... then I fell in love with a girl, and it was the most awesome thing, so it gave me more hope, because as corny as it may sound, I'd live to be 1000 if I could see someone look at me like that again, and be appreciated for all the little things I do and don't get props for, or have someone genuinely love something about me that everyone else hates.  After she was gone (She was forced to move by her grandmother; her father had died, too, and we couldn't be together anymore, so the love of my life was taken from me, on top of everything else, LOL), I looked more into god, since he is the great genius that sent us here, and will take us home.  Who else knows why we're here? lol.

9. Something happens to damper it, because of two things.  1, like I said, without sorrow, there's no way to judge joy.  If things were always perfect in your life, you wouldn't expect it, and you wouldn't enjoy it.  Believe that, lol.  Everything good comes at a price, just be thankful that yours are balanced out.  If everything goes perfect for 10 years, you know your wife's gonna have to die before that's evened out, you dig?  If you get an A, then a D in another class... that's already balanced, and you don't have to worry about cheating Karma, lol.  Also, your attitude plays a big part in it, you gotta be one of the most negative people I ever seen, man, lol.  Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, you heard that before right?  Like Kurt Angle Said "A Quad?  Triple H Took 8 Months off for A Torn Quad?  I Tore My Quad This Morning!!! I'm Here, I'm Jumpin' Around, I'm Fine".  LOL.  

10. Do they know you want it to be yours?  I would guess, on my past experiences in life, that you probably didn't tell anybody in the past when you wanted some attention, and it's built up a 'ah, tom don't care' attitude with everyone.  

11. He's good, it's just the team ain't, LOL.  

12. No Problem.

13. No.  You won't even talk to women, how you gonna get laid?  It ain't gonna come knockin, get out and knock for it.

14. Yes, he will.  He said (No lie, lol) that God promised him he'd protect his back for him while he was in the ring, if he wanted to come back, lol.  He's also determined to clean wrestling up a little bit, since he was the one who started 'attitude' with DX.  That's his mission, and why he came back to wrestle... no, I am not lying.  

15. Nah, I don't, but I'll check him out.  You listen to cee lo? He'd help you out a lot, lol.  Peace, BROTHAAAAAAAA~

Trauma-san

« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2002, 03:10:12 AM »

Plus to deceive us

-{bLaDe}

I agree with everything he says, as do all Latter Day Saints.  The 1 thing I do NOT agree with, is them saying that he wasn't raised on the third day, he offered no evidence for that.  The reason is... because there is abundant evidence that Jesus DID rise the third day.  For 1, there was no body ever found.  For 2, the only explanation for that is that someone (his disciples) stole it, or he actually did arrise.  There is no other explanation.  His disciples didn't steal the body, why?   Because for 60 years, or whatever, they all preached his gospel, and the resurrection, then were all martyred.  They would not deny him, even when tortured and be-headed, and killed.  If they had stolen his body, they would just admit that he was a faker, and it never happened, instead of dying for him! LOL.  Come on now.  Lots of evidence to the contrary, Rass Kass just threw the 3rd day resurrection thing in there because it's contrary to his belief, not to evidence.  Jesus Rocks, by the way, if you didn't know.  He's a cool guy.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2002, 03:27:37 AM »

Plus to deceive us

-{bLaDe}

Lemme break it down a little more:

Of course christ wasn't his name.  His name was Jesus.  DUH.  He was Jesus, "The Christ"... commonly called Jesus Christ.  His last name wasn't freakin' CHRIST, LOL.  This is an ignorant statement, by someone who thinks he's familiar with Christianity, but in reality doesn't even have the name right.  Jesus, "The Annoited"... what is wrong with that?  Yoshua was his name, yes.  Translated, Jesus.  It's the same name, what's the big deal?  If I translated his name Jesu Christa, for spanish speaking people, does that mean that all spanish people worship a false christ? LOL no, it just means it's a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.  I don't understand the problem here, it's just another comment Rass Kass is throwing at our religion.  That's fine.  God bless Islam.

Yeah, they did give it to slaves to behave.  Kinda like they force and impose islam on half the middle eastern countries to this day... and if you preach christianity there, you're beheaded.  Any difference? Yeah! there's a big difference.  Muslims say that that's 'o.k.', because it's only used over there to keep the citizens from becoming confused by outside influences.  I say that's hypocritical, and sounds a lot like slavery, to me, too.  So why only call Christians on this, when it's going on in other parts of the world, under Rass Kass's chosen religion too?  Because he has a religious agenda against christians.  That's cool with me, God Bless Islam.

Short, Dark, With an Underdeveloped Beard Was Jesus.  And? LOL.  I don't care what color Jesus was, because I'm not a racist.  Look at a Hebrew Man, that's what Jesus looked like.  Anyone who can't put 2 and 2 together, that Jesus was a Jew, and that there are still Jews around, and that's what he would look like, is crazy.  

Yes, the Romans murdered him, fearing revolution.  This is all in the bible, what is he saying negative about this?  The reason those same Romans converted to Christianity, is because it was readily apparent at the time, to everyone present, that Jesus was the son of god.  Simple as that, what he preached was true.  What his followers preached was true.  Don't you think it was funny that those same romans DID establish christianity?  Why would they do that, if they knew he was false?  Think about that.  They're one of his strongest testiments.  

I'm not defending Constantine.  Why would I?  Surely, Surely muslims wouldn't defend their terrorist attacks on other religions, in the name of god... OH, WAIT A MINUTE, That's all I get on this board, is people making excuses for muslim agression, while hating and talking trash on Christian agression, or Jewish agression.  Well.. that's kinda 1 sided isn't it?  Rass Kass needs to do a song about what HIS religion has done in the name of god, before he has any business Preaching about Constantine.  God Bless Islam.  

Seperated God into 3?  I don't believe in the Trinity, anyways.  I do believe in our Heavenly Father, His son Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost, and I have a testimony of all 3.  How can he tell me they don't exist, when I know all 3 of them?  

Jesus was not born on December 25th.  He was born in April.  Latter Day Saints Know this, We just celebrate it on December 25th because it's a traditional holiday.  What is wrong with that?  We'll worship his birth anyday we want, and I don't see any american Muslims going 'out of their way' to ignore those 'pagan' christian presents on december 25th everyday.  Rass Kass is a hypocrite.  God Bless Islam, though.

He didn't tell Michaelangelo to paint a white portrait of Christ.  He told Michaelangelo to paint christ.  Michaelangelo is white.  He painted a white christ, probably because it helped him relate to christ more.  For the same reason, when I go into a black home, I see an African Jesus Christ, when he wasn't born in Africa.  do I flip out, Do I hate?  No, I love them for loving their savior so much, that they see a little bit of themselves in him.  What a disgusting comment by Rass Kass, and anyone else who makes a big deal out of what Race Jesus is portrayed as.  Until you show me a poloroid of my brother Jesus, I'll paint him looking like a martian if I want.  Besides, how can you make the comment that "Skin color isn't important", then pitch a fit just because they have his skin color wrong?  Once again, a Hypocritical statement, that disgusts me.  God Blessed Jesus Christ, no matter what color he is.  I don't care if he was asian.  I love him, and I'll hang whatever picture of him I want in my home.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2002, 03:34:30 AM »
Word

But how can you say you don't believe in the trinity and then say you believe in all three?

Trauma-san

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2002, 04:33:32 AM »
I just don't believe in the trinity , as in "3 in 1"... I believe in 3 seperate beings.  God, Jesus, the holy ghost.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2002, 07:04:55 AM »
But that is the trinity - 3 seperate beings

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2002, 09:55:52 AM »
cool, oh yeah i think Ras Kass is atheist....

Why do you call yourself Trauma?  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2002, 12:40:47 PM »
If I make a thread that says "Muslims Only" then why would you come on that thread and diss Islam?  And shouldn't I be aloud to delete those negetive non-muslim posts?

Woodrow

« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2002, 12:55:42 PM »
This post is now for christians and cathloics now. No other religions can post in it.

But for real, Ive gone through some of the same things you have Trauma. Its tough, but life has it shit times, and its good times, I can tell you've got a solid head on your shoulders. Keep it up.

-Engelwood

Trauma-san

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2002, 03:06:37 PM »
But that is the trinity - 3 seperate beings

But yet 1?  I don't believe in that stuff, I do believe in the three seperate beings, but I don't use the word 'trinity' or support the idea that they are 3, but '1'.  Peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2002, 03:07:07 PM »
:. link=board=anything;num=1023220516;start=240#248 date=06/13/02 at 14:55:52]cool, oh yeah i think Ras Kass is atheist....

Why do you call yourself Trauma?  

-{bLaDe}

Because, They call me trauma ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2002, 03:09:11 PM »
If I make a thread that says "Muslims Only" then why would you come on that thread and diss Islam?  And shouldn't I be aloud to delete those negetive non-muslim posts?

I didn't diss islam.  I made a comment "Disgusting" at you deleting topics out of the thread.  Why don't I go make a thread called "For White People Only" then, Inside the thread, say that some old ass white guy once told people to kill black people?  Because it's WRONG, that's why.  You want to divide the board up, and make some parts of it off-limits to people because of their religion; that's being prejudiced towards 1 religion, and it's doing a disservice to the other religions on the board.  Don't speak to me again, I'm moving on, and you're holding me back.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2002, 03:10:07 PM »
This post is now for christians and cathloics now. No other religions can post in it.

But for real, Ive gone through some of the same things you have Trauma. Its tough, but life has it shit times, and its good times, I can tell you've got a solid head on your shoulders. Keep it up.

-Engelwood

Ooooh, Ooooh, chile, Things are gonna' get easiiiiiiierrrrrrr~

God bless all religions.