Author Topic: 50 on Hot 97 last nite  (Read 670 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

50 on Hot 97 last nite
« on: January 19, 2007, 06:16:23 AM »
he said that Buck is dropping in March, his album is gonna drop in the summer, then Em and then Dre so we might not see Detox till the end of the year

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 on Hot 97 last nite
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 07:24:18 AM »
Im not on my pc at the moment, just reading about the interview on a 30 + page thread in allhiphop forums.

Will provide the summary and links later.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 09:33:35 AM »
hopefully they won´t push Buck´s shit back no more coz i´m actually gonna cop his shit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
hopefully they won´t push Buck´s shit back no more coz i´m actually gonna cop his shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 10:54:56 AM »
Ok heres a quick summary of what I can remeber, audio link soon:

-when he was asked about Jim Jones, he gave him props, saying that its amazing that We Fly High did so well on Koch. Said it was a smart move to put Jays verse on that We Fly High remix. So basically gave him props

-when asked about Lil Wayne, Flex and him discused that its dope that hes finally getting recognized after all these years in the game. Said it wasnt right of him that he dissed Jay, since he Weezy was inspired by Jays music

-when asked about Game he said that for him the beef ended as soon as it started. Saying he never wrote a response and that he wont waste any energy on him and just wants his 25%. Talked about how his album budget is big and since the sales were low and everybody gets a share off his album, its no wonder Game said his 3rd album is his last. Said how Games whole campaign for his album was "anti 50 Cent" but then his first single sounds exactly like a 50 Cent track. Said the general public aint stupid and saw that.

-when asked about Lil Kim, he said theres no communication there. Same with Fat Joe. Said Lean Back was a banger but the cd didnt sell, which means the public aint checking for him

-when asked about Joe, Jada, Nas/Piggybanks he said he wrote 2 bars about each and they spent a year dissing him. Said he likes to throw a jab at them every now and then so that they keep obssesing with the beef.

-said he liked DBlock when GUnit and them were still hustling on mixtape shit. He said he got over the wall and brought his homies too aka vreating GUnit records... and Jada also got over the wall but didnt do shit

-said that Ja killed himself, that 50 didnt go door to door saying dont buy Jas music, the general public didnt like Ja anymore

-said Buck coming March 20th, him summer, Shady next and D-R-E at the end of the year.

-talked about the snitching thing. Said that Prem told him that he loved Ghettou Quaran  and talked about how Nas made a simillar record after him but nobody said anything. Basically said that he wrote what was on his mind and said "should I lie on my records or tell a ficiton". Something like that.

-when asked about Nas he said he doesnt hate him, that they have issues from the past and that he doesnt like his character - saying one thing yesterday, completley different next day. Said him and Game are a good match and that theyll probably beef tomorrow. Said how Nas aint feeding his Breavhearts group

-then he had to be an idiot. Said how Nas should keep his lyrics to himself, so that his projects sells more. Basically said Nas is too lyrical.

-basically said his only real beef was with Ja, the rest is just hip hop. Talked about how people dont know whats going on in the background (as to why he dissed Jada and Joe). That those 2 been throwing subliminal shots at him, being jealous of his sucses.

-said Kanye called him and wants to do some stuff on 50s new LP

Thats what I can remember right now
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:32:18 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 11:01:59 AM »
-when asked about Game he said that for him the beef ended as soon as it started. Saying he never wrote a response and that he wont waste any energy on him and just wants his 25%.
That's a lie.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 11:04:15 AM »
-when asked about Game he said that for him the beef ended as soon as it started. Saying he never wrote a response and that he wont waste any energy on him and just wants his 25%.
That's a lie.

He said  " other than that freestyle where I mocked him I didnt write I anything and wont waste my energy on it in the future"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
Audio: http://rapidshare.com/files/12352955/50_ON_HOT97.rar

+ 2 hilarious statements:

50 Cent

"Killa Preme (Supreme) on trial yall! They 'bout to fry him yall, they 'bout to give him the bzzz, they 'bout to give him the sparky..."

Cam'ron

"I just seen some shit...Jay Z in Africa, pictures of Jay Z in Africa. A camel on a camel. I'm 'bout to call the Guiness Book of World Records, I never seen this a camel on a camel..."

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 11:38:18 AM »
there're no 50 disses to game? do we have that freestyle?

People tend to say the general public isn't stupid when the general public loves them. when the general public doesn't like him anymore, he will say they're stupid.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
there're no 50 disses to game? do we have that freestyle?

People tend to say the general public isn't stupid when the general public loves them. when the general public doesn't like him anymore, he will say they're stupid.

-T

Uploading as we speak  ;)

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »
why is Eminem releasing another album? I mean 50 is an entertaining dude I'm looking forward to his and Buck's albums but Eminem's is only going to push Detox to December, I bet Detox won't be even coming out this yr

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
That's a lie.

He said  " other than that freestyle where I mocked him I didnt write I anything and wont waste my energy on it in the future"
That's true. But G-Unit made many disses towards The Game. Smart move by 50 not to directly respond, but I'd consider that his response.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »
That's a lie.

That's true. But G-Unit made many disses towards The Game. Smart move by 50 not to directly respond, but I'd consider that his response.

Many ? Other than that freestyle from 50 and one diss from Banks I cant remember any more.

If youre talking about magazine jabs and radio stuff then youre right. But check what 50 said about these stuff when he talked about Jada and Joe. 50s a smart dude.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 11:47:39 AM »
eminem's shit is gonna push detox back for sure...and for what? 3 dre tracks and a dre exec producer label. another last meal, restless, em show....not a classic. i'd rather dre and em take all of the dre produced em tracks from his first 4 albums and put 'em on one disc, that would be more worth it for me to buy.

also, why drop bishop before detox? not only is it also gonna set detox back bishop won't benefit from the post detox buzz....unless one would argue the pre detox buzz is a better buzz to ride?

it's gonna take long enough to do bishop's shit:

Detox when Bush is gone.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 11:53:10 AM »
That's a lie.

Many ? Other than that freestyle from 50 and one diss from Banks I cant remember any more.

If youre talking about magazine jabs and radio stuff then youre right. But check what 50 said about these stuff when he talked about Jada and Joe. 50s a smart dude.
What about all those songs by Spider Loc?