Author Topic: CROOKED I - LEAVE US ALONE (CDQ Classic)  (Read 282 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

CROOKED I - LEAVE US ALONE (CDQ Classic)
« on: January 20, 2007, 02:11:58 AM »
What it do, we premiered this track in CDQ untagged on DYNASTYS FREE ONLINE DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE, CROOKED I: EVOLUTION OF A BOSS.

Mixtape was also available here on Dubcnn frontpage thanx to Yash and good peoples of dubcnn.

Anyway its a great song, another classic by Crooked I of LIVE BOSSY CITY...

Bump that shit, it was dedicated to all those earned some money and find their way outta gutta but " babylon " would do just anything to see them cashless again...

CROOKED I - LEAVE US ALONE (CDQ Classic)

Code: [Select]
http://download.yousendit.com/CB600657640F83A0

http://rapidshare.com/files/12520063/08._Leave_Us_Alone.mp3.html

DOC-COB!

GFUNKED DESIGNZ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CROOKED I - LEAVE US ALONE (CDQ Classic)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 02:18:06 AM »
So what took so long for the song to be released? Last thing I heard was there was creative differences between Crook and the producer.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 02:24:34 AM »
So what took so long for the song to be released? Last thing I heard was there was creative differences between Crook and the producer.

Sth like that happend yea...thats why we released it on DYNASTY ONLINE COMMUNITY "FAN"  ;D ;D mixtape so theres no chnaces of problems.  ;D ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 02:26:30 AM »

Sth like that happend yea...thats why we released it on DYNASTY ONLINE COMMUNITY "FAN"  ;D ;D mixtape so theres no chnaces of problems.  ;D ;D

I'll take whatever I can get. Much appreciated. Now all we need is a Crook album, but I won't hold my breath.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 03:01:25 AM »
This song is the shit! It has actually become one of my favourite Crooked I songs.

"The FCC's out to censor the planet/Dammit, they blamin' it on Janet/Leave us alone!"

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 07:55:50 AM »
DL now crook always brings heat.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 10:13:40 AM »
Real tight track, still anticipating crookeds album when ever that is.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson