Author Topic: how to control your rage  (Read 515 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
how to control your rage
« on: January 19, 2007, 05:37:10 PM »
ive developed a way to control my rage, it consists of tryna take it easy until i explode on the first muthafucka that piss me off smashin on him
drop your ways

8) 8) 8)

Sparegeez

Re: how to control your rage
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:41:50 PM »
Push-ups

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »
if i get mad i dont say anything, if i get real mad i dont say anything, if i get really really mad then i will do what needs to be done, physicaly mentally aqnd emtionally. i would grab the maufucka who made me mad then i  would punch him until hes unconcious, then i would wait untill he wakes up, and then i would break his fingers 1 by 1, then i would get a drill and drill his ass(no homo) and then i would poke his eyes out, then i would break all of his remaining bones, then i would chop his balls off(no homo) and mail them to his parents with UPS overnight, then i would cut him up inch by inch and burry each inch in a different county.
ya dig?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »
if i get mad i dont say anything, if i get real mad i dont say anything, if i get really really mad then i will do what needs to be done, physicaly mentally aqnd emtionally. i would grab the maufucka who made me mad then i  would punch him until hes unconcious, then i would wait untill he wakes up, and then i would break his fingers 1 by 1, then i would get a drill and drill his ass(no homo) and then i would poke his eyes out, then i would break all of his remaining bones, then i would chop his balls off(no homo) and mail them to his parents with UPS overnight, then i would cut him up inch by inch and burry each inch in a different county.
ya dig?

lotta bullshit on your way lol

8) 8) 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »
^^ No doode, he'll seriously do it. Don't piss him off, he'll find out where you live.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 05:48:42 PM »
ya dig?

lotta bullshit on your way lol

8) 8) 8)
then i would hunt down his parents, grandparents, cousins, ants, uncles, and friends and do the same.
ya dig doggie?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
this thread was supossed to be serious  ::)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 05:53:11 PM »
ok ok, i goto the gizzyymm and worout
ya dig

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
yeah, thats a good way  8)

8) 8) 8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 06:02:25 PM »
i just talk a lot of shit and get everything off my chest but using an indoor voice. if that gets the subject thats pissing you off enflamed, and they want to strike you, then its perfectly ok to rage. otherwise they can pass the fuck on and youve successfully told them everything you want. you just gotta be clever and not resort to fuckin this fuck that cocksucker mutherfucker, straight up address whats pissin you off and throw some dirt on em

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
Beat off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 06:09:35 PM »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »
I bitch and make my anger known to those around me, I curse and yell sometimes. It's a lot better than when I used to keep it in and then just explode.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 07:10:33 PM »
I hold my rage in. I hold everythang in. But it depends what the rage is about. I don't get worked up over shit though. Sometimes I'll spaz out and yell, if it's towards my fam. If I got a problem wit a nigga, which is rare, I brush it off until he comes steps to me. I don't have alot of rage though. :-\

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 07:52:13 PM »
yeah it depends what kind of rage but if its with a person or a co-worker i usually hold back but i will let them know later on in the day.Alot of the times i will hold my breath so shit dont get started its not worth it endangering my girl or my family when shit happens.