Author Topic: U.S. wrestler in Iran [R]  (Read 1009 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
U.S. wrestler in Iran [R]
« on: January 19, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »
Scroll down to see the results.   8)

http://themat.com/index.php?page=showarticle&ArticleID=15877

U.S. Wrestlers Get Warm Greeting in Iran
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
FoxNews.com
TEHRAN, Iran — U.S. wrestlers were welcomed to Iran on Tuesday with bouquets of pink and white flowers at a time of increasing tensions between the two countries.
The Americans, wearing jackets emblazoned with "USA Wrestling," were given the warm greeting by young girls in traditional Iranian dresses at an airport in the southern city of Bandar Abbas.
The 14 wrestlers are to participate Thursday and Friday in the Persian Gulf Cup, also known as the Takhti Cup, the top wrestling tournament in Iran, where the sport has been a national obsession for centuries.
In a small — but, for Iranians, significant — goodwill gesture, the American wrestlers were exempted from having their fingerprints taken as they entered the country. Iran imposed the fingerprint requirement on Americans after the U.S. imposed a similar rule on visiting Iranians. In 2003, Iran boycotted the world freestyle wrestling championships in New York because of the U.S. policy, seen as humiliating.
The U.S. freestyle wrestling team due to participate in this week's matches includes 2006 world silver medalist Mike Zadick, who wrestled for the University of Iowa, and 2005 U.S. world team member Andy Hrovat, who competed for the University of Michigan.
The U.S. team is made up of some members of the U.S. world team and the U.S. nationals champions. It is coached by Terry Brands, a two-time world champion and 2000 Olympic bronze medalist. The U.S. delegation is made up of 14 athletes and seven officials.
This will be the sixth time a U.S. team has competed in the Takhti Cup (1998, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007). The U.S. also competed at the 1998 World Championships held in Tehran, Iran.

Sparegeez

Re: U.S. wrestler in Iran [R]
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »
That's great kabalashuma. But why the fuck is it in the Train of Thought? You must feel pretty damn good for your country finally beating the US in something. Here have a prop and go blow up something.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »
That's great kabalashuma. But why the fuck is it in the Train of Thought? You must feel pretty damn good for your country finally beating the US in something. Here have a prop and go blow up something.

you punk bitch we've been dominating for years, its just a friendly reminder  ;)
At least we were nice enough to treay ya'll athlete with some dignity.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 03:00:51 AM »
yes i am glad that an Iranian has finally accomplished something as well. i hope this will soften the grudge you have against us for being #1 while your people struggle to meet 3rd world standards, a little bit atleast

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 01:40:27 PM »
yes i am glad that an Iranian has finally accomplished something as well. i hope this will soften the grudge you have against us for being #1 while your people struggle to meet 3rd world standards, a little bit atleast

No actually its the opposite, your people are finally starting to accomplish something. 

You guys have such low self esteem that you cant stand hearing someone else being better and stronger. lol
A real man pays respect when its due, but a punk denies it even when you throw it in their face.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 01:42:59 PM »
^you speak of 'you guys' as if youre not American....you need to be real with yourself :-X

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »
^you speak of 'you guys' as if youre not American....you need to be real with yourself :-X

There are different types of americans, i am not like you!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »
we are brothers, stop this nonsense

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 01:58:18 PM »

hahah

I'll roast that piece of shit on the grill

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 02:34:39 PM »
^ youre always making outrageous boasts, stop it no one believes you. stop gettin so giddy

and this thread like its starter is wack
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 03:18:26 PM »
youre always making outrageous boasts, stop it no one believes you. stop gettin so giddy

I've only begun to boast

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 03:25:01 PM »
Here have a prop and go blow up something.

LOL 8)
+1

kemizt

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »

+1

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 07:55:38 PM »
^ youre always making outrageous boasts, stop it no one believes you. stop gettin so giddy

and this thread like its starter is wack

I guess ever since they invaded your country, you've become a cock sucker too.