Author Topic: "Cheat days" can be good for your diet  (Read 630 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: "Cheat days" can be good for your diet
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »
I love how all these ectomorphs come in here tha can eat 6000 calories and not gain weight. Its not the case for most people.
but it is the case for me. but it also comes with 2-3 shits a day being considered regular

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 08:51:38 AM »
Today is my "cheat day", I just ate down one of these bad boys:

:cow:

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 10:15:26 AM »
LOL

I disagree with the last paragraph. Eating whatever once a week is fine in my opinion. As long as that one day doesn't carry on for 2, 3 or 4 days.

yeah but having a BINGE DAY like you describe is a bit different from a cheat day!

I don't like the sound of binge day. I'll just keep it cool and not restrict myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 10:19:07 AM »
It's been my cheat day all week.  :P

Nah but I gotta get back on the horse. Starting Monday I'm on my diet again.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 10:30:08 AM »
Cheat days are crucial.  If I'm trying to cut weight, I eat very well during the week.  Then I allow myself a bomb dinner on friday night followed by some booze.  I also allow myself a bomb breakfast and dinner on Saturday.  But back to reality on Sunday.  5.5 days of eating well & excerising gets me in very good shape.  But no way in hell I'd be able to keep it up without a break every week.

And I'm like most of yall, if I don't excerise and really watch what I eat, I put on weight hella easy.  My dad's side of the family are Italian and eating is what they do.  From the minute you walk in the house they're shovinig food at you.  And they're all overweight as well.  So it was real tough for me to break that cycle when thats what you do from the day you're born.  When I was a youngin I could do it no sweat and I was still skinny as a rail, but now that I'm older I can't do that shit.

Now excuse me while I go eat my cheese eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, coffee, and milk.. ;D

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 01:41:26 PM »
I disagree with the last paragraph. Eating whatever once a week is fine in my opinion. As long as that one day doesn't carry on for 2, 3 or 4 days.

It's even better if you have a "cheat meal" once a week. Imagine how much damage you can do if you decide to eat whatever for an entire day. I think it's key to not always have the same cheat day because you don't know what will come up in the future, like a friend's party or date, and you don't want to be stuck eating salad and drinking water instead of cake and beer.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 02:34:01 AM »

It's even better if you have a "cheat meal" once a week. Imagine how much damage you can do if you decide to eat whatever for an entire day. I think it's key to not always have the same cheat day because you don't know what will come up in the future, like a friend's party or date, and you don't want to be stuck eating salad and drinking water instead of cake and beer.
Honestly I never had any damage when I;ve done that in the past. I still consistenly lost 2-3 pounds a week.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »
I am down to 301 ;D
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Intriago33

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 01:50:03 PM »
Back on track today, snacking has been difficult, getting real tired of eating nuts all the time for snacks, I need to find some more variation.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »
what i find the most difficult in a diet is not drinking any alcoohol, all my friends get drunk as fuck in front of me and i'm drinkin water and i'm in the club on the dance floor and i'm like wassup i'm not drinkin. I smoke weed now though, so i can't get fucked up in way still

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 11:31:25 PM »
what i find the most difficult in a diet is not drinking any alcoohol, all my friends get drunk as fuck in front of me and i'm drinkin water and i'm in the club on the dance floor and i'm like wassup i'm not drinkin. I smoke weed now though, so i can't get fucked up in way still
A shot of liquor is only about 50 calories.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 11:39:40 PM »
I tried to go on a semi-diet, but I stopped. I have to reevaluate becuase I ended up eating at Carl's Jr. once a week. I checked there nutrion info and the 6 Dollar Burgers have 1,000 calories in them. :-X Plus 200+ calories for the fries. :P

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 11:43:14 PM »
yeah i know, that's why i drank some captain morgan tonight

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 11:34:36 AM »
shit mcd's has some double cheeseburgers that have 2,000 claories in them