Author Topic: who 's had sex with a ugly girl  (Read 583 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who 's had sex with a ugly girl
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
ya heard...

I took this girl out to the mozi wozi she was fucking ugly , realy nice body but her lips were chapped...

I fcuked her and jumped in the shower she was like can i come im like nah man... i come back she lies down on me im like hey yo yuore blocking the hockey on tv hahaha

After a while she was like u fucking asshole you dint even pull down yuore pants u just unzipped them

this was 4 years ago

yall ever fucked a real ooogly chick

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who 's had sex with a ugly girl
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
Ps she also had zits on her chin

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 12:31:05 PM »
Lol that's one of my main fears, out of bordem having sex with an ugly/fat chick, when i'm bored i have the tendancy to have second thoughts about women then lower my standards...Ermmmm, overall the girls i've been with, the 1st one was like...Good figure by far but the foundation on her face was too much, peeps in school called her ghosty lol.

2nd gyal...She was a kinda...What's a good word? I ain't got one, i'll just bit of a fat chick, she seemed cute at first and i couldn't see it, once i dumped her i could see what other peeps see, fat lol.

3rd...Meh i'd say fair, not bad figure, face could have been better.

You know, overall the girls i've like only linked/mixed/insert here seem to overall be alot better than the girls i've proper gone out with/dated.

Except Flo, but that's another story...She was dread lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
fat chicks give good head

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 12:38:20 PM »
Thats what I heard. Some days Ill think about 80% of the females I see are fine or good looking, but most days its like 35-50% of the girls I see are fine you know. ???

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »
Thats what I heard. Some days Ill think about 80% of the females I see are fine or good looking, but most days its like 35-50% of the girls I see are fine you know. ???

As in getting tricked into seeing a ugly chick looks fyne one day and next day you're all like what was you thinking??

Fat chicks give good head? Is that true? There's one fat gyal who's lookin' to lose her V with me (Which might i add i may well never do, I'm not the type to use them and then leave it, plus it's better off if she lose it to someone who wants to be with her, i sound so nice lol) maybe i should ask head off that...?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 01:16:00 PM »
yeah man, if she has a cute face im all for it.
Theres fat and then there fat you know
Some guy say oh that gitrls fat i woulnt do it and then they do it anyways...hypocrites

Some guy will be like oh shes fat but realy she just pudgy, chubby or wtv

im down with chubby chicks man they kick ass

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 01:26:49 PM »
All the ugly girls or I should say girls I'm not interested in, like me, so I fear that along down the road.

Last year though I took this girl into my home and that was a terrible mistake. I wasn't feeling her at all, but I figured, what the hell, I'll let her in, HER BREATH WAS FUCKIN' KICKIN'. Never again. It stopped there. She needed gum, mouth wash, mints and toothpaste. She did a lil touching and I told she has to go before my lil brothers got home. ;D Whatever.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
All the ugly girls or I should say girls I'm not interested in, like me, so I fear that along down the road.

Last year though I took this girl into my home and that was a terrible mistake. I wasn't feeling her at all, but I figured, what the hell, I'll let her in, HER BREATH WAS FUCKIN' KICKIN'. Never again. It stopped there. She needed gum, mouth wash, mints and toothpaste. She did a lil touching and I told she has to go before my lil brothers got home. ;D Whatever.

i actualy forgot to mention that in my origoinal story...She had bad breath soto be politite or orchestrated a sheme that i was like " well i guess ill emopty out my pocket... my wallet, my cell, MY GUUUUUUUUUUM...

SHE DINT BITE
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 01:36:13 PM by RealCity's M-O-s-T »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 01:33:47 PM »

i actualy forgot to mention that in my origoinal story...She had bad breath soto be politite or orchestrated a sheme that i was like " well i guess ill emopty out my pocket... my wallet, my sell, MY GUUUUUUUUUUM...

SHE DINT BITE

LMFAO at 'MY GUUUUUUUUUUM'!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »
of course ive fucked an ugly girl. anyone who says they haven't is bullshittin or really inexperienced. you gotta realize pussy is pussy, theres some bitches you wanna show off, theres some u fuck after a drunk night out then dont call back. lets be real
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 01:38:50 PM by J B a n a n a s »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 01:37:47 PM »
well said

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 01:42:52 PM »
That you in the signature QT?

Lol i've got a special way of gettin' people to take gum when situation turns into plaque attack/step back, your breath is wack.

I get gum out for myself and have another, then i start offering around, 9 times out of 10 they would take it, if they don't...Better make up a plan B.

On the side note, might have to find a fat chick to give head, i'm curious now.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
The story i wrote is about a ugly girl i also fucked a fat one, she had a cute face but fat chicks are confertable as fuck too its like one of those bean bags  plus with a wet hole in the middle to put youre dick in.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 01:59:52 PM »
^ That got my ass dyin'. :laugh:

That you in the signature QT?
No nigga, I'm fresher than that muthafucka. 8)