Author Topic: who 's had sex with a ugly girl  (Read 581 times)

wcsoldier

Re: who 's had sex with a ugly girl
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 02:07:07 PM »
I had... but she got a hot body, I wouldn't fuck a ugly bitch with no body... for one night the face is less important...

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »
ugly girls are the best to fuck cuz they never get fucked and they pussy tight and you fuck em so hard that they shit and i like makin girls shit when i fuck em

money i stack pay for my crack

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »
ugly girls are the best to fuck cuz they never get fucked and they pussy tight and you fuck em so hard that they shit and i like makin girls shit when i fuck em

ROFL! That' can ONLY be the good side of a ugly gyal, even then it'll come back to haunt you/your homies will diss your ass off for it if they find out.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 02:52:08 PM »
Call me a pussy (and some of my friends have), but i can't bring myself to fuck a girl that i don't really like. And the same, i couldn't fuck a prostitute because she doesnt give a fuck about having sex with me. And having said that, i wanna do girls who i'm attracted to, so no, i havent fucked an ugly one. Hopefully i won't have to
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 03:01:58 PM »
God, I can't even picture doin' a prostitute. That just skeeve.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »
Naaaaaaa prostitute ain't happening lol. Most of us here have never done that, i for one am one of them who will never have to resort to going to one.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 05:38:55 PM »
u fucking asshole you dint even pull down yuore pants u just unzipped them

lmao ive done this before, and yeah i was bonen this one girl she wasent all that fine, boned her on the first date then never called, then she called me and i was all like "ok ill come over but ur gonna have to give me head and let me tap that for as long as i want", the next day i thought about it and thought about it and just called her and tolled her i just wasent attracted to her. i had this really bad feeling like "fuck what if i get her pregnant then imma b stuck with the bitch" and she aint even fine. i decided never to lower my standards again.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 01:36:40 AM »
i had sex witha  fatty but never a ugly one though, it was aight but i had to teach her how to eat a dick up

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 05:15:29 AM »
.......................fat chicks are confertable as fuck too its like one of those bean bags  plus with a wet hole in the middle to put youre dick in.

lol, damn. +1 just for that comment.....

I have,  :'(

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 07:44:34 AM »
i had sex witha  fatty but never a ugly one though, it was aight but i had to teach her how to eat a dick up

no homo?

khang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 09:15:06 AM »
almost had sex with an ugly...which is what i consider like a 6 or something.....but i decided to just go home instead.  i kind of regret it but at least i didnt lower my standards...

who said fat bitches are good at giving head??  i f***ed with a kind of thick bitch and she sucked at head (no pun intnd) but she was hella down, she would let me tap that just about anywhere, which was cool.  i mean she was down, she gave me head straight up outside in the corner of this intersection, right on the sidewalk, but it wasn't too cool because she was like t-rex with my dick if you kno what i mean................

horrible.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
there a difference between thick and fat homie.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »
That's another confusing thing for me, what's the difference? Explanation and pics please :D. Then i can start telling apart better.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »
Thick, yes.

Fat, no.

8)

numptrump

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »
ya heard...

I took this girl out to the mozi wozi she was fucking ugly , realy nice body but her lips were chapped...

I fcuked her and jumped in the shower she was like can i come im like nah man... i come back she lies down on me im like hey yo yuore blocking the hockey on tv hahaha

After a while she was like u fucking asshole you dint even pull down yuore pants u just unzipped them

this was 4 years ago

yall ever fucked a real ooogly chick

ur mother! LMAOOOOOOO