Author Topic: who 's had sex with a ugly girl  (Read 602 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: who 's had sex with a ugly girl
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
I've Made Out With A Fat Girl. At A Club, I Was Fuckin Faded Though. I Was So Faded, I Was About To Beat Those Too, But My Boys Stepped In And Saved Me. Thank God. I've Boned Down With A Chubby Girl, But Not A "Fat" Girl.
My Future Wife:

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »
I'd rather hit a cute-thick girl than a skinny-ugly bitch any day of the week.  Don't assume that skinny=cute and thick=ugly fellas.   That being said.... yea, I tapped a few "lights-out" bitches in my day.  No shame in my game.  They weren't nasty or fat, but I damn sure wasn't going to intro them to my homies.  LOL  Late night activity ONLY.  Learn about it.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 04:02:49 AM »
ya heard...

I took this girl out to the mozi wozi she was fucking ugly , realy nice body but her lips were chapped...

I fcuked her and jumped in the shower she was like can i come im like nah man... i come back she lies down on me im like hey yo yuore blocking the hockey on tv hahaha

After a while she was like u fucking asshole you dint even pull down yuore pants u just unzipped them

this was 4 years ago

yall ever fucked a real ooogly chick

ur mother! LMAOOOOOOO

Was that meant to be funny? It's attitude like that, that gets you dissed/just thinkin' you're a 9 year old who came across this forum by accident.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

khang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
fat or thick......  they're pretty much the same thing, except using the term thick has the assumption that you don't mind if they have fat in at least the slightest degree.  presumably so, you can like a fat chick and a thick chick as they can both be the same chick so you might as well say they are thick since it is more PC and less embarrasing to say than the word fat because of the word fat having similar uses in terminology with 'obese' and 'large'.

for example: 
person 1: i dug out that fat chick 
person 2: that's nasty dude

example #2 

person 1: i fucked that thick chick last night.
person 2: for reals man?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »
prob nearly two years ago i had some chick who kept msgin me etc and slowly over weeks it came onto sex n shit.. then one day i had free house for couple of hours so suggested she came round.. she wernt nice but wasnt real ugly, body was average but she did have a phat pair of boobs so that kinda clinched the deal.. anyway she comes round and within 5 minutes shes in my room on my bed ect.. so we get down to it then after bout ten mins i looked at her n thought waht the fuck am i doing, so i basically focused and made myself bust my nut quick as possible.. then jumped outta bed made a phone call and had her out the house within 5  :).. but never again, ill stick to poking decent birds..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »
ya heard...

I took this girl out to the mozi wozi she was fucking ugly , realy nice body but her lips were chapped...

I fcuked her and jumped in the shower she was like can i come im like nah man... i come back she lies down on me im like hey yo yuore blocking the hockey on tv hahaha

After a while she was like u fucking asshole you dint even pull down yuore pants u just unzipped them

this was 4 years ago

yall ever fucked a real ooogly chick

ur mother! LMAOOOOOOO

Was that meant to be funny? It's attitude like that, that gets you dissed/just thinkin' you're a 9 year old who came across this forum by accident.

seen

Chief

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 10:41:22 AM »
some of you have it twisted. fat does not equal thick.

thick is built, curves big ass big breasts, fat is beer belly, sagging belly, flabby arms, saggy tits etc.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 10:44:50 AM »
^ yup agreed. fat bitchs = more sweat  :-X

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2007, 02:15:09 PM »
some of you have it twisted. fat does not equal thick.

thick is built, curves big ass big breasts, fat is beer belly, sagging belly, flabby arms, saggy tits etc.

Ahhhh i see......Lolol. Then mine was kinda thick then, the 2nd gyal i went out with.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2007, 03:45:08 PM »
thick is built, curves big ass big breasts

fat is beer belly, sagging belly, flabby arms, saggy tits etc.

Exactly. Thick girls still have an attractive figure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
when im wasted ill fuck anything with a pussy.

(no homo)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2007, 10:20:20 AM »
When you're bored/drunk/out of this world, your standards drop. I don't like those moments because after i nut, i'm like WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! That'll come back to haunt me lol.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »
I dont need to be drunk but its like when we talk with my boys its ilke " yo wuld u do that ugly gilr its like yeah why not" bbut then when it coes down to it i dont do it.

LIke one time i knew this ugly chick and i set it up so she would come over and fuck me and my friend.
So she came over and im like fuck i dont remeber her being this fucking ugly so i told my friend listen homie im going to go eat a poutine at chenoy's youre on yure own he was like wtf homie you set it up im like man im just not down anymore...he fucked het tho hahahaha

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2007, 11:48:01 AM »
there are way to many hot females in this world to have sex with and ugly one :P

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2007, 12:07:42 PM »
i got really drunk one new years eve and this homegirl i had brought her cousin to this party and she was all over my jock. well anyways we all went over to my home girls' house to eat and i just went to lay down(i was really drunk) and her fat cousin comes into the room i was in and starts sucking my dick. i'm drunk so i don't care really but then the bitch takes off her shirt ....and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan she had so many stretch marks she looked like a map of downtown LA.... :-X , i told her to put her shit back on i was DISGUSTED.....anyways to make a long story short....i still stuck her with my love pump, what can i say i was drunk  ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 12:10:30 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09