Author Topic: Bill Parcells retires........  (Read 742 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Bill Parcells retires........
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 03:26:55 PM »
terrell ownes is a bitch

parcells is a hall of famer

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »
Lol @ everyone blaming TO. Dudes 65 is he not allowed to retire?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »
Lol @ everyone blaming TO. Dudes 65 is he not allowed to retire?

exactly

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 09:08:40 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 10:38:17 PM »
damnnnn that old ass maufucka use to coach b4 i was even born

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 10:44:22 PM »
I liked Parcells.  I don't know how anyone can knock what he did in Dallas.  He took them back to the playoff's twice after a bit of a drought.  He never had a real QB to work with until Romo.  The team is absolutely in a better position than it was before he got there.  He's a hall of famer.  Won 2 super bowls, and took 4 different teams into the playoffs (first coach to do that).  Plus he was a no nonsense type of guy.  He held TO in check nicely.  Of course TO is relieved that he's gone.

And regardless what is said, I believe that the fact that Jerry Jones wanted TO back was a major factor in Parcells walking away.  Parcells just pulled the trigger on Romo, and the Cowboys had some really impressive moments when he took over.  And it's also well known that Parcells got heavily fucked in his divorce which pretty much lead him back into coaching in the first place.  Dallas was obviously on the right track, the money was there, he had the option to do 1 more year or 3 more years.  All the reports say that he had been coming into work every day since they were beaten in the playoffs, going about business as usual.  No indications that he was leaving.

Jones better get another coach with a strong personality or TO will run all over him and completely fuck that team up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

eye for an eye ,lol, how sweet it is

too bad when we won, it was for a trip to the super bowl.   :nahnah2:

8)
yeah then the next year we stole Primetime and went back for our fifth superbowl win

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 11:50:44 PM »

8)
yeah then the next year we stole Primetime and went back for our fifth superbowl win

got lucky the pack knocked out the niners that year, the Niners were rolling going into the playoffs winning 6 of 7 which had started in Dallas when the Niners losers of 3 in a row went into Dallas and SMACKED the Boys 38-20, That gave the Niners there 3rd straight win over Dallas and PRIMETIME got smoked that game by Rice ALL DAY LONG...The Niners got outcoached by the Packers that Divisinoal playoff game as Favre killed us with Chmura and Keith Jackson, Freeman, Brooks, etc over the middle KILLED US, and we lost 27-17 after getting down 21-0, if not losing that game the Niners go to Dallas and IMO beat the BOYS going onto SB 30 and win there 6th, but shoulda coulda woulda right  ???
its all about matchups and the Packers had the niners number from 95-97

The Best of 3 Worlds

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 07:35:27 AM »
fuck TO
i dont wanna see parcells go  :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 10:28:25 AM »
fuck TO

a new coach would be perfect, i think Dallas is right on the verge of greatness, but Parcells wasnt bringing it out of the players. The Dallas job IMO would be a great one to land...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Kool Beenz

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 11:23:36 AM »
fuck TO

a new coach would be perfect, i think Dallas is right on the verge of greatness, but Parcells wasnt bringing it out of the players. The Dallas job IMO would be a great one to land...

yeah i kinda agree...
parcells would piss me the fuck off one moment then he would be the best coach the next...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »

8)

got lucky the pack knocked out the niners that year, the Niners were rolling going into the playoffs winning 6 of 7 which had started in Dallas when the Niners losers of 3 in a row went into Dallas and SMACKED the Boys 38-20, That gave the Niners there 3rd straight win over Dallas and PRIMETIME got smoked that game by Rice ALL DAY LONG...The Niners got outcoached by the Packers that Divisinoal playoff game as Favre killed us with Chmura and Keith Jackson, Freeman, Brooks, etc over the middle KILLED US, and we lost 27-17 after getting down 21-0, if not losing that game the Niners go to Dallas and IMO beat the BOYS going onto SB 30 and win there 6th, but shoulda coulda woulda right  ???
its all about matchups and the Packers had the niners number from 95-97

that's the beauty of playoff positions

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 11:48:42 AM »
fuck TO

yeah i kinda agree...
parcells would piss me the fuck off one moment then he would be the best coach the next...

parcellshas always been a blessing to every team he's been  apart of ....if he doesn't get you a superbowl he puts your team in a greeaaaat position to win one.....new england anyone??!!?? i'm not going to say we're going to win the superbowl anytime soon but depending on who we land as coach we'll be in a good position to be there

swangin and bangin

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 12:04:04 AM »
bull for president

swangin and bangin

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »