Author Topic: Dubcnn, Young Joker & Meech Wells Present: The Takeover (FREE DOWNLOAD!)  (Read 2024 times)

WILL-I-DIE

Re: Dubcnn, Young Joker & Meech Wells Present: The Takeover (FREE DOWNLOAD!)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 04:40:56 PM »
im gonna check this out

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 04:43:02 PM »
Mixtape is off the chain...so far I'm on "War is War" & it's bangin'... 8)
meech wells and ryan mason did tht anthem so look out for more heat from us also i signed a few producers they are called tha soul mechanics comin wit nothin but fire we got over 300 beats between all us and we got def jam and warner bros on us for projects so yall will hear alot more stuff from us and young joker thanks for tha support we are weeding out tha fake also i will never stop getting on dubcnn and fucking wit yall hip hop heads on ths forum my favorite place 2 talk fuck tha rest of these fake forums dubcnn is tha realest! other sights are jealous and wont fuck wit us becuz we riding wit dubcnn but i say fuck them aint metioning no names but they knw who they are and whn we blow they gets no interviews! ha ha ha rud u are tha man lets go new west!

That's what's up . Real recognize real! Peace  -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 04:47:43 PM »
This is dopeness.  I'm DL'in right now.  I'll drop my feeback as soon as I have some time to marinade on this shit.  Regardless, mad props to Meech for understanding that you make the internet work FOR you instead of being scared and shittin on it like so many other artists. 

This and the Crazy Toones mixtape are the only things out of Cali that I've really anticipated in a long time.  Real westcoast production with westcoast artists. 

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 12:34:03 AM »
damn this shit is bangin.Cannot wait to bump this in my ride.

EssCee

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 04:26:07 AM »
Hey to my surprise its FREE!! well thats good publicity ;D. Nice one Meech cant wait to listen to it (im downloading this at work  ;D ;D ;D ;D) and waiting on ya album

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 02:57:45 PM »
Guess what my Geezy  Im back on the move for the family!!!! Appreciate all who are coppin this mixtape & showin there luv from day one!!!! Bigg shot outs to the big homie Meech Wells for just being there when no one was, to the lil gunner of the squad blowing heads fukin back my homie Gunn Smoke from Compton to Pacoima Im rollin with him, Everybody associated with IN-A-ZONE big ups for the family, to all at Dubcnn for being real since day one, and last but not least cuz the music we do & promote wouldnt be shitt without yall "the fans" who bump our shitt.............one luv!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A TAKEOVER & WE ONLY GETTING STARTED...........PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »
how come this mixtape isn't for sale anymore at that online dj warrior shop?
tha riaa scared these guys so we dont care i did this for the people we let dubcnn drop it free 2 shut up tha haters and please my real west coast heads chuuch! props 2 dubcnn and rud for keeping it real since day one!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
PROPS on this....fuckin heat all the way through

~Lucien~

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 12:50:26 AM »
what's the name of track #24... cause it's tagged wrong...
thanks in advance

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 12:51:07 AM »
Thats right the motherfucken Take Over!! It's about time. Ain't nothing like some new west shit from Meech Wells and Young Joker. The tracks are banging and everybody on this motherfucker. If You like that Meech Wells shit you should definetlly get a copy of this shit. Also be looking out for some new shit Meech and I got cooking in the oven. We about to hit the Latin market hard with some real west coast hip hop none of that watered down shit you hear on the radio. So keep us posted "IN A ZONE motherfucers!!!" Much love to you Rud and the whole Dubcnn peace... Dreamz

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »
only up to the game track, did game do this with this in mind or did meech just mix this in?

the bassline to the spider loc/kool g rap song sounds like a doors song i like 'land ho'. shit is coo'.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 12:29:49 PM »
only up to the game track, did game do this with this in mind or did meech just mix this in?

the bassline to the spider loc/kool g rap song sounds like a doors song i like 'land ho'. shit is coo'.

-T
[/quote ME AND GAME GOT TOGETHER AND HE DID IT 2 THA TRACK BUT THIS WAS A REMIX VERSION THAT A PARTNER FROM CANADA DID AND I JST TOUCHED IT AND DROPPED IT ON THIS TAPE SO IT HAS A DIFFERRENT FEEL BECUZ THA PRODUCER WHO STARTED THIS REMIX IS FROM CANADA SHOUT OUT 2 STYLUST AND THA KOOL GEE RAP SONG I DID OFF MY HEAD BUT THATS KOOL BOUT IT SOUNDING LIKE THA DOORS THEY WERE A HOT ASS ROCK BAND PROPS FOR HAVIN A GOOD EAR!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Marvelous the Villain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »
GO WEST WE CANT BE STOPPED!
After the Takeover theres more to come so stay tuned in on what the New West Coast is cooking up. It's hot like fire. What up Young Joker, Meech Wells, keep letting em know the west is running shit. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 12:49:36 PM »
The doors are from LA too! West coast! snoop does that doors song, the "riders on the storm" shit too, ...and Jay Z sampled the doors' "fice to one" on his song ''the take over" from blue print. I saw the doors on september 11,2004 at the LA county fair. one of my favorites.

Meech, have you heard the song? It's called "Land Ho!" from the doors, it's like a pirate song kind of, it's crazy, it has some hittin' ass drums, but yeah the bass line is the same notes. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, both songs are cool.

Man, spider loc is cool man. I don't like that he hates on Bad Azz but he's talented, he really tries on his lyrics. He's on gunit right? Dre gonna produce him? That'll be fire.

Props on that Biggie sample man! Bumped this shit on the way to work, started my day off nice, that Game track is really cool too. still justa  bit past that track, listening at work when I have a chance.

Hey meech, do you cats smoke the nate dogg blunts are you guys stick with swishers and optimos? Cause the nate dogg blunts have been in smoke shops for almost a year now and everyone loves 'em but I still hear snoop rappin' about optimos and swishers! the Nate dogg blunts are delicious to me!

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
what's the name of track #24... cause it's tagged wrong...
thanks in advance
thts tha outro with trha shoutouts!
NEW WEST HONCHO