Author Topic: Dubcnn, Young Joker & Meech Wells Present: The Takeover (FREE DOWNLOAD!)  (Read 2018 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Dubcnn, Young Joker & Meech Wells Present: The Takeover (FREE DOWNLOAD!)
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2007, 02:42:17 PM »
I did yesterday mayne! A bluebonic blueberry nate dogg blunt filled with grand daddy purple kush. Were listening to the take over, a bunch of new dre beats, and dj quik's trauma instrumental album. -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »
I did yesterday mayne! A bluebonic blueberry nate dogg blunt filled with grand daddy purple kush. Were listening to the take over, a bunch of new dre beats, and dj quik's trauma instrumental album. -T
THTS WHTS UP IM SMOKING A KUSH BLUNT AND MAKING A NEW HEATER RIGHT NOW THT GRAND DADDY AINT NO JOKE THOUGH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »
it ain't, i have just under a half ounce left and this shit looks completely purple. private message me when you get a chance man, well meet in long beach asap. get at Kurupt about the glass blowing studio off PCH man, we'll get blasted and my homey'll make pipes and bongs in front of us, it's cool art. -T

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »
meech produced still a g thang, right?

-T
YES SIR!

do you guys smoke the Nate dogg blunts?

-T
Wow

1) didn't buy not to be told, never fucked with no limit. always dug still a g thang, i'm completely legitimate.

2)we've been having the nate dogg blunt discussion for a while now. I've been noticiing that DPG is still rappin' about swishers and optimos when one of their members has a blunt wrap endorsement, rappers brag about everything possible so I'm wondering why they haven't been bragging about this shit in their records. i heard a rumor that nate didn't even know about them and that it's possible death row sold his image behind his back or some shit. some say that they ain't gonna wrap about it until they get street approval, response from people after a while well it's been almost a year and I've still never heard no rappers mention the nate dogg blunts. they're a quality product, i'm curious. maybe you're just a music head and that's cool but i'm a music head and a stoner and people are naturally curious.

this ain't wow.

-T

*excuse me for going off tangent from the Meech topic, but bare with me..

dude , cna you please stop bringing these blunts up. You're like asking questions about all the type of blunts that rappers use, like it makes a difference. Rappers use Swishers, White Owls, Garcias, Backwoods and Optimos. Aint no one rappin about Nate Dogg Blunt Wraps or using them.  Nate dogg Blunts are the same thing as any other blunt wrap available on the market, maybe a minor difference in flavor, but a blunt wrap is a blunt wrap. The only thing different, is you got Nate Doggs name slapped on the packaging. It seems that the only reason you really check it out is cos of the Nate Dogg branding.  I work in this field, and i aint never see a rapper bust out a nate dogg blunt wrap. They're endorsed by it, so they maybe do some advertisements and shit, dont mean they actually use the product or they need to shout it out on their songs. Whatever company behind these Nate Dogg blunt wraps aint paying him enough for him to do that. This guy makes like 75K on a hook, you think this blunt wrap company is paying him anything close to that. hell no. Like I said, most og smokers think those wraps are way too artificial anyways.

You really think these guys would also use these blunts just cos nate doggs name is on it. They could give a fuck. You think Snoop walks into a liquor store, and sees a box of nate dogg blunts and thinks “oh shit, my homie nate doggs got his blunts here, lets buy some”.  Hell no.

What it seems like to me, is youre only buying it cos of the Nate Dogg name attached to it. If it was a blunt brand called XYZ blunt wraps, I really dont think you would pay muhc mind to it, nor bring up all these blunt conversations into these topics.

I'm not trying to come down hard on you.. but you always just seem to randomly bring up Nate Dogg blunts in all these forum topics, when they're not even relevant to the discussion.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 03:52:43 PM by We Fly High »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 04:11:43 PM »
meech produced still a g thang, right?

-T
YES SIR!

do you guys smoke the Nate dogg blunts?

-T
Wow

1) didn't buy not to be told, never fucked with no limit. always dug still a g thang, i'm completely legitimate.

2)we've been having the nate dogg blunt discussion for a while now. I've been noticiing that DPG is still rappin' about swishers and optimos when one of their members has a blunt wrap endorsement, rappers brag about everything possible so I'm wondering why they haven't been bragging about this shit in their records. i heard a rumor that nate didn't even know about them and that it's possible death row sold his image behind his back or some shit. some say that they ain't gonna wrap about it until they get street approval, response from people after a while well it's been almost a year and I've still never heard no rappers mention the nate dogg blunts. they're a quality product, i'm curious. maybe you're just a music head and that's cool but i'm a music head and a stoner and people are naturally curious.

this ain't wow.

-T

*excuse me for going off tangent from the Meech topic, but bare with me..

dude , cna you please stop bringing these blunts up. You're like asking questions about all the type of blunts that rappers use, like it makes a difference. Rappers use Swishers, White Owls, Garcias, Backwoods and Optimos. Aint no one rappin about Nate Dogg Blunt Wraps or using them.  Nate dogg Blunts are the same thing as any other blunt wrap available on the market, maybe a minor difference in flavor, but a blunt wrap is a blunt wrap. The only thing different, is you got Nate Doggs name slapped on the packaging. It seems that the only reason you really check it out is cos of the Nate Dogg branding.  I work in this field, and i aint never see a rapper bust out a nate dogg blunt wrap. They're endorsed by it, so they maybe do some advertisements and shit, dont mean they actually use the product or they need to shout it out on their songs. Whatever company behind these Nate Dogg blunt wraps aint paying him enough for him to do that. This guy makes like 75K on a hook, you think this blunt wrap company is paying him anything close to that. hell no. Like I said, most og smokers think those wraps are way too artificial anyways.

You really think these guys would also use these blunts just cos nate doggs name is on it. They could give a fuck. You think Snoop walks into a liquor store, and sees a box of nate dogg blunts and thinks “oh shit, my homie nate doggs got his blunts here, lets buy some”.  Hell no.

What it seems like to me, is youre only buying it cos of the Nate Dogg name attached to it. If it was a blunt brand called XYZ blunt wraps, I really dont think you would pay muhc mind to it, nor bring up all these blunt conversations into these topics.

I'm not trying to come down hard on you.. but you always just seem to randomly bring up Nate Dogg blunts in all these forum topics, when they're not even relevant to the discussion.

dude, like i said I understand rapper apathy...I'm actually more curious in regards to the fact that rappes(specifically dpg/nate) ain't mentioned them. they always like to brag about their names on the shoes, the clothes,  the colognes and other little whatever shit they endorse and that endorse them, it's just odd to me that while they mention every thing else they get their hands on they haven't mentioned them? I was wondering if the rumors in regards to death row using nate's image without him knowing are true. I'm not asking for a song about it but I could certainly see some clever one liners coming out of it "back in the day we used to rock guess, now we rockin' snoop dogg clothin/ and every nigga in the hood straight rollin" they like that shit. It's odd to me that they haven't mentioned 'em. initially i figured that rappers don't go into smoke shops as much as they do liquor shops and a liquor store they're gonna have regular cigarillos whereas only smoke shops actually have wraps...but it's been almost a year so the fact that there has yet to be even one dpg mention of them leads me to believe the death row rumor may be true or something else, it's just a harmless curiosity. I said this shit the last time you tried to make me look like a geek for making a harmless little mention of the blunts and you didn't address any of the actual ideas I replied with so just chill man, it ain't big until you give someone shit for it.

PLUS, there's no reason not to use them cause ike i said: they come 2 for 1, they're cheap, they're delicious, they're already a wrap(they don't have tobacco in them, they're made for rolling weed in) and they're very moist so they stay fresh.

and no it's not just cause they have Nate dogg on them that drew me to them in the first place, I wasn't even into rap abvout a year ago when i first was exposed to them I was listening to Bob fuckin' Dylan when a friend pulled out the wrap at which point I laughed in amusement that Nate was on the blunt. it was cool cause it was already a wrap and it tasted good, that was what's up. what do you want? me to tell you you're cool cause you've seen mr.short khop spark a white owl or something?

"I'm not trying to come down hard on you" but you always seem to be randomly mentioning your ties to rappers or the industry when it's not even relevant to the discussion.

you're a cool enough poster but chill on me man. I try to be a friendly enough dude. +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »
yeah im not trying to be hard on you..

i only bring up these ties because you keep asking about what rappers use what blunts. and im just saying, from ym experience, ive never seen any rapper use any of those blunts. i think its very relevant.

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2007, 09:57:01 PM »
WHATS GOOD EVERYBODY! THIS IS THAT BLUE FROM THAT IN-A-ZONE CAMP TELLING ALL YALL IF YALL HAVENT COPP "THA TAKEOVER" YET, YOU BETTER DOWNLOAD IT NOW & COPP YOURSELF THIS HEATER FOR THIS BRANDNEW YEAR AND KEEP IT GANGSTA................HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »
yeah im not trying to be hard on you..

i only bring up these ties because you keep asking about what rappers use what blunts. and im just saying, from ym experience, ive never seen any rapper use any of those blunts. i think its very relevant.

i feel you, +1 peace-T

westcoastavengers.com

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
dope tape

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 10:56:09 PM »
dope tape
thanks yall for all the good feedback west coast foelife!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 01:59:18 AM »
word, the tape shows alot of diversity in the part of you and young joker. the shit bangs and is wested the fuck out! this guy have an album in the works or you tryna get him a deal or what's crackin'?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 02:11:56 AM »
word, the tape shows alot of diversity in the part of you and young joker. the shit bangs and is wested the fuck out! this guy have an album in the works or you tryna get him a deal or what's crackin'?

-T
we are in a bidding war between 4 labels right now we are comin with another mixtape in a couple weeks wit dj skee called mayham and then we droppin tha album heaven sent which we are workin on anyway while we get him situated at a label! thanks again for yall support told yall this guy was special and yall knw wht i can do and we aint hollywood im here for tha streets!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 02:21:37 AM »
word, keep it funky. will support.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »
http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/bishop_meech_footage-dubcnn.wmv this is tha meech bishop lamont footage for those who missed it www.myspace.com/meechwells
NEW WEST HONCHO