Author Topic: You Heard It Here First!: Omar Cruz, Skee, Big Mike, BYI Ent. Mixtape Contest!!  (Read 110 times)

SGV

B.Y.I Entertainment, DJ Skee, and DJ Big Mike are looking for the hottest Latin emcee to be featured on Omar Cruz's next mixtape. Can you spit the country's hottest 16 bars and earn featured status on Omar Cruz's next mixtape?

The tape, hosted by DJ Skee and DJ Big Mike, will drop in early February with 50,000 copies circulating in all major cities. Your 16s will earn acclaim alongside lyrics from rap heavyweights from every 'hood. B.Y.I. Ent., Omar Cruz, and DJ Skee dropped "The Cruzifixion" which was reviewed by Scratch Magazine and assigned "HOOD/BARRIO" ratings, certifying it as one of the greatest mixtapes of 2006.

This mixtape likewise earned Omar Cruz a nomination for Best West Coast Mixtape Artist of the Year. In 2006 B.Y.I. Entertainment and Omar Cruz signed a major joint venture deal with rap heavyweight Interscope/Geffen Records. With his debut album scheduled for release mid-2007, Omar Cruz is shaking the block with his last mixtape before the official release.

"What better way to give a Latin emcee the opportunity to be heard than to feature him on my final mixtape before my album drops? Latino emcees have limited outlets to be heard. So it is only right for us to do this," asserts Cruz.

So we ask you again: Do you have the hottest 16 bars?

Prize:

You will be featured on 50,000 free copies of this mixtape!!!

Instructions:

Send your hottest 16 bars on a original or instrumental beat in MP3
format to Byimusic@aol.com

Only 1 submission please.

Please only send your best quality MP3 to be properly judged.

You will be judged by B.Y.I. Ent., DJ Skee, DJ Big Mike, and Omar Cruz.

Deadline: All MP3's must be submitted by Sunday Jan. 28th 2007 12:00 a.m. PST

Winner will be announced Jan. 30th on Omar Cruz's myspace page.
myspace.com/omarcruz

For more info, questions, and exclusive news on the mixtape, message
Omar Cruz at myspace.com/omarcruz

www.dubcnn.com

WestCoasta

you aint heard?  mixtapes are illegal

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
you aint heard?  mixtapes are illegal

IF YOU GIVE THEM OUT FOR FREE THEN YOU SHOULD BE ALL GOOD & THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THIS OMAR CRUZ MIXTAPE.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
PROPS TO B.Y.I & OMAR CRUZ FOR GIVING OTHER LATIN MC'S A CHANCE TO SHINE. RESPECT