Author Topic: Dalia Raiyen & Jadakiss Single Tops Internet Charts  (Read 54 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dalia Raiyen & Jadakiss Single Tops Internet Charts
« on: January 23, 2007, 09:29:59 AM »
Dalia Raiyen’s first single, “Show Me” (featuring Jadakiss) from her upcoming U.S. debut album, Sacred, showed great strength making it into the top 10 on numerous internet charts including mytk.net, mixunit.com, mixtapetorrent.com, evoice.com, radio1.com and hiphopcrack.com.

Raiyen’s new single, “Throw ‘Em Up,” features Canadian rapper Merlino and reveals more of the confidence and charisma that this up-and-coming diva is known for.

Yummy, LaShawn Daniels (Dark Child), Mark Nelson, Sir Santiago, and Cyph & Carmen, are just a few of the leading producers and writers that Raiyen has worked with. The 23-year-old, North African prodigy was signed to Sony Music at the age of 16 and later worked independently, releasing her first album overseas.

Raiyen’s upcoming album, Sacred, which she executive produced, reflects the multicultural environment she grew up in. Born in France, raised in Switzerland and spending her summers in Tunisia (North Africa), she quickly developed a gift for language, speaking fluently and singing in seven of them. Her passion for writing and reading poetry developed into songwriting at an early age.

“I dream of reaching the world through my music,” Raiyen says. “I want to bring a Grammy home to Africa.”

Dalia Raiyen’s unique beauty, good-natured elegance and strong work ethic, are a few of the natural star qualities she possesses. She is inspired to entertain and impassioned to succeed and the accomplishments she has made thus far in her career, give every indication that she will.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com