Author Topic: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)  (Read 1266 times)

acgrundy

Re: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 02:36:55 PM »
well Spice should definatly have the balls to meet up after making threads like these all the time

he don't.  If I was to call anyone on this forum as of who I thought the biggest pussy is, it would be him.  Matter of fact if him and his 2 boyfriends ever actually showed up sometime, I wouldn't even touch him because I would feel sorry for how much of a pussy he is.  I used to be cool with dude, I even invited him over to a barbque.  He didn't show up, but he said he did want to kick it.  but now that I hate him, he is scared as fuck and won't ever show up.  I got one word: Coward.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 03:20:48 PM »
LMAO! Grundy I was cool w/ you, in fact we were gona hang out you are right. We squashed our beef and I liked you and then ALL OF A SUDDEN you started bashing me out of nowhere which confused me so now thats why I make threads like this now.  Dont you remember?  everything was cool and we were gona hang out and then you started dissin out of nowhere, thats why I make threads like this now, we were cool but for some reason you started dissin for no reason and thats the truth doggy.

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »
fuck your bullshittin you fuckin coward.  fuck the past, this is now, and I sure as hell ain't cool with you, ain't your pussy ass continues to make threads about me.  So fuckin step up or shut up you goddamn pussy ass coward.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 03:36:47 PM »
fuck your bullshittin you fuckin coward.  fuck the past, this is now, and I sure as hell ain't cool with you, ain't your pussy ass continues to make threads about me.  So fuckin step up or shut up you goddamn pussy ass coward.

LOL, I aint meetin up w/ someone from dubcc like this, it just aint gona happen.  You right fuck the past and thats why I dont like you anymore, keep on being dubcc's daddy and I'l keep on baaaallliiinnnn Jim Jones style.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 03:52:28 PM »
we should all just get a big ass game of Gears of Wars going.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »

LOL, I aint meetin up w/ someone from dubcc like this, it just aint gona happen.  You right fuck the past and thats why I dont like you anymore, keep on being dubcc's daddy and I'l keep on baaaallliiinnnn Jim Jones style.

keep on being a coward pussy and talking shit over the net.

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 04:16:29 PM »
spice if you don't like him either why won't you go head up? you live in the same town and dude is saying BRING TWO FRIENDS. the only thing I can muster up is that you're scared.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 04:19:27 PM »
spice if you don't like him either why won't you go head up? you live in the same town and dude is saying BRING TWO FRIENDS. the only thing I can muster up is that you're scared.

LOL, I am mature homie

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2007, 04:30:14 PM »
Spice, Jim Jones would definatly go meet him.  It seems like you are scared of the Ice Cube of DubCC, AcGrundy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 04:30:39 PM »

LOL, I am mature homie

Did you forget that you made this topic?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »
acgrundy=Real motherfucker.

spice=understandably non violent.

i understand both perspectives....you guys both live in Nor Cal? There is no excuse to not be blazing bleezes and listening to funky west coast shit together. No fuckin' excuse.

actually, if anyone wants to blaze in CA, hit me the fuck up. always down to blaze and listen to funk. I'm in the IE one hour east of LA. can be in LA in an hour, will need a few weeks notice to hit No. Cal though. get at me, fellow funky potheads.

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 04:35:34 PM »

i understand both perspectives....you guys both live in Nor Cal? There is no excuse to not be blazing bleezes and listening to funky west coast shit together. No fuckin' excuse.

actually, if anyone wants to blaze in CA, hit me the fuck up. always down to blaze and listen to funk. I'm in the IE one hour east of LA. can be in LA in an hour, will need a few weeks notice to hit No. Cal though. get at me, fellow funky potheads.

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

we live in the same city.  At one point I asked the dude to come kick it, and listen to some westcoast music.  then dude just got gay as hell and just makes threads like these.  I don't know what kind of person any of yall are, but I sure as hell ain't gonna be cool wit someone who talks about me like dude does, like someone said, who made this thread?  Therefore I am telling him to man up and back up his shit talking.  he is a lil' bitch.  ain't nothin but an internet clown.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 04:58:25 PM »

LOL, I am mature homie

Did you forget that you made this topic?

LOL, exactly what I was thinking.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

:grumpy: You must be joking...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »
Spice, if you dont go to meet up with Grundy you will lose all your street cred on DubCC