Author Topic: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)  (Read 853 times)

acgrundy

Re: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 04:54:52 PM »
fuck your bullshittin you fuckin coward.  fuck the past, this is now, and I sure as hell ain't cool with you, ain't your pussy ass continues to make threads about me.  So fuckin step up or shut up you goddamn pussy ass coward.

LOL, I aint meetin up w/ someone from dubcc like this, it just aint gona happen.  You right fuck the past and thats why I dont like you anymore, keep on being dubcc's daddy and I'l keep on baaaallliiinnnn Jim Jones style.

keep on being a coward pussy and talking shit over the net.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »
spice if you don't like him either why won't you go head up? you live in the same town and dude is saying BRING TWO FRIENDS. the only thing I can muster up is that you're scared.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

WC Iz Active

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 05:19:27 PM »
spice if you don't like him either why won't you go head up? you live in the same town and dude is saying BRING TWO FRIENDS. the only thing I can muster up is that you're scared.

LOL, I am mature homie

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2007, 05:30:14 PM »
Spice, Jim Jones would definatly go meet him.  It seems like you are scared of the Ice Cube of DubCC, AcGrundy.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 05:30:39 PM »

LOL, I am mature homie

Did you forget that you made this topic?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 05:31:03 PM »
acgrundy=Real motherfucker.

spice=understandably non violent.

i understand both perspectives....you guys both live in Nor Cal? There is no excuse to not be blazing bleezes and listening to funky west coast shit together. No fuckin' excuse.

actually, if anyone wants to blaze in CA, hit me the fuck up. always down to blaze and listen to funk. I'm in the IE one hour east of LA. can be in LA in an hour, will need a few weeks notice to hit No. Cal though. get at me, fellow funky potheads.

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »

i understand both perspectives....you guys both live in Nor Cal? There is no excuse to not be blazing bleezes and listening to funky west coast shit together. No fuckin' excuse.

actually, if anyone wants to blaze in CA, hit me the fuck up. always down to blaze and listen to funk. I'm in the IE one hour east of LA. can be in LA in an hour, will need a few weeks notice to hit No. Cal though. get at me, fellow funky potheads.

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

we live in the same city.  At one point I asked the dude to come kick it, and listen to some westcoast music.  then dude just got gay as hell and just makes threads like these.  I don't know what kind of person any of yall are, but I sure as hell ain't gonna be cool wit someone who talks about me like dude does, like someone said, who made this thread?  Therefore I am telling him to man up and back up his shit talking.  he is a lil' bitch.  ain't nothin but an internet clown.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »

LOL, I am mature homie

Did you forget that you made this topic?

LOL, exactly what I was thinking.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »

see, I'm like a hybrid of grundy and spice= a real motherfucker who is non violent.  8) -T

:grumpy: You must be joking...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
Spice, if you dont go to meet up with Grundy you will lose all your street cred on DubCC

acgrundy

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »
hahaha

The most pathetic thing I ever heard on wcc is someone making a thread about how pathetic someone else on wcc is, but then being too scared to see that person in real life.  If yall feel me, go ahead and quote this.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2007, 06:27:58 PM »
hahaha

The most pathetic thing I ever heard on wcc is someone making a thread about how pathetic someone else on wcc is, but then being too scared to see that person in real life.  If yall feel me, go ahead and quote this.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »
I think we just hit the point this all went horribly wrong for the thread starter.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »
LMAO, I'm not hating on anyone. I'm just saying I'm always down to blaze and funk out.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
I don't see the point in meeting people online for internet beef. I honestly do think it's pathetic... the only reason I did it was because it was 5 mins away from my house and I had nothing to lose with everything to gain ($500)...We didn't end up playing for the cheese though, but that's on another note...And I don't really think I'm different in real life, I just have way less haters to scratch on...I always speak my mind though, Acgrundy knows I have no problem with him and no problem with anyone on this board, not even my biggest nutriders. I told him face to face that nothing on here should be taken serious enough to get into a fight over, especially if you're tryna meet people hours away to fight 'em, that shouldn't happen...Anyone who thinks they hate anyone they don't know is mad funny, and you should definitely take a look in the mirror if you really do have hatred for someone through a message board...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2007, 09:20:07 PM »
I don't see the point in meeting people online for internet beef. I honestly do think it's pathetic... the only reason I did it was because it was 5 mins away from my house and I had nothing to lose with everything to gain ($500)...We didn't end up playing for the cheese though, but that's on another note...And I don't really think I'm different in real life, I just have way less haters to scratch on...I always speak my mind though, Acgrundy knows I have no problem with him and no problem with anyone on this board, not even my biggest nutriders. I told him face to face that nothing on here should be taken serious enough to get into a fight over, especially if you're tryna meet people hours away to fight 'em, that shouldn't happen...Anyone who thinks they hate anyone they don't know is mad funny, and you should definitely take a look in the mirror if you really do have hatred for someone through a message board...PeACe

word
-T

westcoastavengers.com

westkoastanostra

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2007, 11:50:57 PM »
hahaha

haha preach!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 01:58:06 AM »

word.  Lol at this thread, it really turned into a love fest between Plant and Grundy.

ecrazy

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 02:14:29 AM »
hahaha

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2007, 02:49:02 AM »

word.  Lol at this thread, it really turned into a love fest between Plant and Grundy.

:laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Throwback

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 07:47:33 AM »
I think we just hit the point this all went horribly wrong for the thread starter.
i ;ove it when threads backfire.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 07:56:42 AM »

not really, It turned into you being a bitch and a pussy. 

WC Iz Active

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2007, 07:59:37 AM »
LMAO, TANNER admitted that everything was cool until he couldnt keep my name out of his mouth and thats why I made a thread like this just to take a page out of his pathetic book. Plant you are OBSESSED w/ NIK, why dont you create 5 more accounts just to show ur love and obsesssion for NIK, and how did you like that Pacer/Raptor game!! hahhaha

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 08:03:07 AM »
LMAO, TANNER admitted that everything was cool until he couldnt keep my name out of his mouth and thats why I made a thread like this just to take a page out of his pathetic book. Plant you are OBSESSED w/ NIK, why dont you create 5 more accounts just to show ur love and obsesssion for NIK, and how did you like that Pacer/Raptor game!! hahhaha
the NIK threads are done doggie.  I wouldnt be affraid to go meet up with him either if I had the chance.  Not like you.  As far the Raptor /Pacer game, it was a tough loss for us on a back to back on the road, but at least Bosh outplayed JO again and showed why he deserved to be a starter for the east.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »
the NIK threads are done doggie.  I wouldnt be affraid to go meet up with him either if I had the chance.  Not like you.  As far the Raptor /Pacer game, it was a tough loss for us on a back to back on the road, but at least Bosh outplayed JO again and showed why he deserved to be a starter for the east.

Go meet him and have a one on one.  :laugh: Do itttttttttt! NIK that is.