Author Topic: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)  (Read 1269 times)

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
Re: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
i would've been like

money i stack pay for my crack

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 07:44:40 PM »
well i think he came down to catch a baseball game too. so meeting up with NIK was just an addition to his itinierary.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 07:47:33 PM »
If he said he was gonna go down there and didn't go would y'all feel any better? It's seems like y'all are trying a little too hard to hate on him.

He went down there like a man of his word and you guys call him an idiot. If he pussied out and never showed up, he would be a pussy.

He's damned if he did and damned if he didn't in your eyes. Personally, I can only respect him for being a man of his word because that is hard to come by now.

true. 

but we aint just hating on him for this.  he comes on this board straight drinking on some haterade and shit.  if you come on a fucken internet board and start using racist comments and tell people  "dont worry, the world needs janitors "(based on a fucken report card) because your justifications can't prove your a point, that = a bitch.

so Tanner = a bitch.  fuck that faggot.

not trynna say you wrong Sik, but i just had to let you know the real reason why Tanner gets shitted on.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »
I've never had a problem with Grundy.  Seems like a pretty good poster and apparently is a man of his word - drove down to play NIK and he also deleted his account and had that A's quote in his sig for awhile.  That's more than 95% of the people on this board would do.  He backs his shit up which is def respectable.

If somebody doesn't like him it's between them and I couldn't give a fuck less really.

But, I would like to hear some more details about the infamous bball game.  I think Grundy and NIK both downplayed the whole thing considering how heated they would get at each other in those threads.  It was either an extremely lame event, or something else happened that they agreed not to bring up on here. 

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
lol, u losers don't even dignify a response, but I like to be an asshole.  Go ahead and think I'm pathetic, I don't give a shit.  Just remember this spice girl.  We live in the same town, at least u claim to live in Sac.  I have given u chance after chance just to face me in person.  Hell, I told u to meet me with your 2 lil boyfriends from this board.  You wouldn't do it, and you never will do it.  Now go ahead and call me pathetic all you want.  Me personally, if I was gonna ride someone's nuts as bad as spice girl rides mine, and call that person pathetic, well I would have no problem meeting up with that person.  Are you scared?  I'm the most pathetic person on here, remember?  What the fuck are you scared of?  The way I see it spice girl, YOU are the most pathetic person on here, because you, yourself, consider me to be the most pathetic person on here, and you are scared to go toe to toe with me.  Keep tryna raise your low ass self esteem by making threads about me like it bothers me you insecure fucking pussy.

Half you fucks are dumb as hell.  Its 5 hours to LA from here.  The ones who say 16 hours are just very dumb.  And all yall act like you live such glamorous fuckin lives, that there is no way in hell you would have enuff free time on a saturday to drive 5 hours away.  Hell most of you fucks spend 16 hours a day on this forum.  And I've said it before and I will say it again, I have something that most of you don't, its called Pride.  I said that I was going to do something, and I follow through with what I say.  The intentions was not to play basketball, but to beat up NIK.  I felt sorry for him, and I also didn't feel like possibly getting arrested since his girlfriend was right there with her phone.

So u mutha fuckas wanna see pathetic?  You wanna see someone with pride follow through with their word?  If Spice Girl ever pulls that tampon out, and musters up what very lil balls he has to meet me, I guarantee to every fuckin last one of you I will leave that girl beat so fuckin bad he will wish he never stumbled upon this forum.  How's that for pathetic spice girl?  Ya fuckin pussy.  Stand up for yourself you fuckin coward.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 09:42:38 PM »
lol, u losers don't even dignify a response, but I like to be an asshole.  Go ahead and think I'm pathetic, I don't give a shit.  Just remember this spice girl.  We live in the same town, at least u claim to live in Sac.  I have given u chance after chance just to face me in person.  Hell, I told u to meet me with your 2 lil boyfriends from this board.  You wouldn't do it, and you never will do it.  Now go ahead and call me pathetic all you want.  Me personally, if I was gonna ride someone's nuts as bad as spice girl rides mine, and call that person pathetic, well I would have no problem meeting up with that person.  Are you scared?  I'm the most pathetic person on here, remember?  What the fuck are you scared of?  The way I see it spice girl, YOU are the most pathetic person on here, because you, yourself, consider me to be the most pathetic person on here, and you are scared to go toe to toe with me.  Keep tryna raise your low ass self esteem by making threads about me like it bothers me you insecure fucking pussy.

Half you fucks are dumb as hell.  Its 5 hours to LA from here.  The ones who say 16 hours are just very dumb.  And all yall act like you live such glamorous fuckin lives, that there is no way in hell you would have enuff free time on a saturday to drive 5 hours away.  Hell most of you fucks spend 16 hours a day on this forum.  And I've said it before and I will say it again, I have something that most of you don't, its called Pride.  I said that I was going to do something, and I follow through with what I say.  The intentions was not to play basketball, but to beat up NIK.  I felt sorry for him, and I also didn't feel like possibly getting arrested since his girlfriend was right there with her phone.

So u mutha fuckas wanna see pathetic?  You wanna see someone with pride follow through with their word?  If Spice Girl ever pulls that tampon out, and musters up what very lil balls he has to meet me, I guarantee to every fuckin last one of you I will leave that girl beat so fuckin bad he will wish he never stumbled upon this forum.  How's that for pathetic spice girl?  Ya fuckin pussy.  Stand up for yourself you fuckin coward.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/te0WyjpR6aE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/te0WyjpR6aE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

I bet NIK's voice was crackin and he was shook as hell.  Did he put on a Kobe jersey before he played?  I could also see him blowing kisses at his girlfriend throughout the match.  And you know that bitch was instructed to already have 911 dialed on her phone and just had to hit "call".
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 09:44:32 PM by Jrome Is The Truth »

SGV

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »
What I think is real gay is that dudes will talk shit about others making threads about other people and turn around and do the same.

Plain and simple, what dude did might have been excessive... Hell I barely want to drive to Frisco to see my own niece, but he at LEAST kept his word. He said he would drive down there and he did. You HAVE to respect that. He at least put forth the effort to prove that he doesn't front online. Others on here stay fronting about shit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »

grundy has an intriguing 3 on 1 match, these guys gotta follow through

come on!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 03:43:03 AM »
Dubcc's basketball showdown part II coming up?

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »
Dubcc's basketball showdown part II coming up?

hahhahaha, Scary Spice Girl is even too much of a coward to see me at basketball.  Only one way that she could prove me wrong, otherwise, it is what it is.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/te0WyjpR6aE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/te0WyjpR6aE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

LOL.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 10:24:25 AM »

what you are saying makes a lot of sense.  I didnt realize it was 5 hours, Ive been seeing everyone talking about 8 hour drive there, and back so thats why I thought you spent 16 hours on that trip.  Didnt know that you tried to meet Spice either.  So what do you think of NIK now that youve met him in person?  Does he act the same way he does on DubCC?

AcGrundy = Ice Cube of DubCC

acgrundy

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 10:34:07 AM »
No, NIK was nothing like he is on here in person.  He was much quieter, and didn't seem to have the "ego or attitude" that he has on here.  but you know its not like we sat there and chopped it up.  but personally I don't believe a majority of this forum acts in real life how they do on here.  Me, what you see is what you get.  Lotta people on here are frontin.  Take Spice Girl for example.  I guarantee that dude wouldn't talk to me face to face, the way he says shit to me on here.  On the other hand, I will slap him in the face and he won't do shit back.  GUARANTEE IT.

Throwback

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »
i'd pay to see that.

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 01:54:25 PM »
well Spice should definatly have the balls to meet up after making threads like these all the time