Author Topic: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)  (Read 1263 times)

acgrundy

Re: Most pathetic thing you have ever heard on Dubcc (it involves Tanner)
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
hahaha

The most pathetic thing I ever heard on wcc is someone making a thread about how pathetic someone else on wcc is, but then being too scared to see that person in real life.  If yall feel me, go ahead and quote this.

PLANT

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
hahaha

The most pathetic thing I ever heard on wcc is someone making a thread about how pathetic someone else on wcc is, but then being too scared to see that person in real life.  If yall feel me, go ahead and quote this.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2007, 05:39:20 PM »
I think we just hit the point this all went horribly wrong for the thread starter.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2007, 07:22:51 PM »
LMAO, I'm not hating on anyone. I'm just saying I'm always down to blaze and funk out.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »
I don't see the point in meeting people online for internet beef. I honestly do think it's pathetic... the only reason I did it was because it was 5 mins away from my house and I had nothing to lose with everything to gain ($500)...We didn't end up playing for the cheese though, but that's on another note...And I don't really think I'm different in real life, I just have way less haters to scratch on...I always speak my mind though, Acgrundy knows I have no problem with him and no problem with anyone on this board, not even my biggest nutriders. I told him face to face that nothing on here should be taken serious enough to get into a fight over, especially if you're tryna meet people hours away to fight 'em, that shouldn't happen...Anyone who thinks they hate anyone they don't know is mad funny, and you should definitely take a look in the mirror if you really do have hatred for someone through a message board...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2007, 08:20:07 PM »
I don't see the point in meeting people online for internet beef. I honestly do think it's pathetic... the only reason I did it was because it was 5 mins away from my house and I had nothing to lose with everything to gain ($500)...We didn't end up playing for the cheese though, but that's on another note...And I don't really think I'm different in real life, I just have way less haters to scratch on...I always speak my mind though, Acgrundy knows I have no problem with him and no problem with anyone on this board, not even my biggest nutriders. I told him face to face that nothing on here should be taken serious enough to get into a fight over, especially if you're tryna meet people hours away to fight 'em, that shouldn't happen...Anyone who thinks they hate anyone they don't know is mad funny, and you should definitely take a look in the mirror if you really do have hatred for someone through a message board...PeACe

word
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

westkoastanostra

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »
hahaha

haha preach!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

word.  Lol at this thread, it really turned into a love fest between Plant and Grundy.

ecrazy

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 01:14:29 AM »
hahaha

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2007, 01:49:02 AM »

word.  Lol at this thread, it really turned into a love fest between Plant and Grundy.

:laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Throwback

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 06:47:33 AM »
I think we just hit the point this all went horribly wrong for the thread starter.
i ;ove it when threads backfire.

PLANT

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 06:56:42 AM »

not really, It turned into you being a bitch and a pussy. 

WC Iz Active

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2007, 06:59:37 AM »
LMAO, TANNER admitted that everything was cool until he couldnt keep my name out of his mouth and thats why I made a thread like this just to take a page out of his pathetic book. Plant you are OBSESSED w/ NIK, why dont you create 5 more accounts just to show ur love and obsesssion for NIK, and how did you like that Pacer/Raptor game!! hahhaha

PLANT

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 07:03:07 AM »
LMAO, TANNER admitted that everything was cool until he couldnt keep my name out of his mouth and thats why I made a thread like this just to take a page out of his pathetic book. Plant you are OBSESSED w/ NIK, why dont you create 5 more accounts just to show ur love and obsesssion for NIK, and how did you like that Pacer/Raptor game!! hahhaha
the NIK threads are done doggie.  I wouldnt be affraid to go meet up with him either if I had the chance.  Not like you.  As far the Raptor /Pacer game, it was a tough loss for us on a back to back on the road, but at least Bosh outplayed JO again and showed why he deserved to be a starter for the east.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »
the NIK threads are done doggie.  I wouldnt be affraid to go meet up with him either if I had the chance.  Not like you.  As far the Raptor /Pacer game, it was a tough loss for us on a back to back on the road, but at least Bosh outplayed JO again and showed why he deserved to be a starter for the east.

Go meet him and have a one on one.  :laugh: Do itttttttttt! NIK that is.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"