Author Topic: Young Buck on the radio (working with Linkin Park, confrims release date)  (Read 170 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Got this from another forum:

Dont no if it has been posted already but here is what went down on POW Radio last night on Hot 97. First, Buck called in to the show, he was in NYC last night, he talked about all types of things from his album to Game. His album Buck The World is dropping on March 20, 2007. He said that every song that is out there except for Do It Myself, I Know You Want Me, 4 Kings and Haters is for the mixtapes. Only those 4 tracks are on his album. Everything else is for the streets and the prisons he said. I have heard some hot new shit from Buck that Kay Slay played last week that will be on Slays new mixtape "For Promotional Use Only, Not For Sale" that is the name of his mixtape. Buck went on to say that he worked with Lincoln Park on this album, Coach PR said he heard the song and its crazy. Whoo Kid was getting amped up saying he cant wait to play Bucks album on air. Buck shouted out Drama and shit saying he will be all good. Whoo Kid also seemd pissed saying why did this have to happen now, meaning I guess he has some shit he was doing with Drama. Buck also shouted out Game, saying the whole situation with Game helped Buck deliver this album, meaning he made Buck step his shit up to make a classic. He then said that the beef is dead, it aint real, meaning Games side of it wasnt real, that he did it to sell records. Buck said if the beef is real, and if the people are real, the streets will follow it, if it isnt real the streets wont care. He also said that if he could ask Game some questions he would ask 1) If it was beef with 50 why didnt he get at him after it all jumped off when he had the chance too? 2) Why did he get that butterfly tat on his face? He then joked, "I know your beefing with the Unit and all but Dam". Buck was asked if he would go to this years Vibe awards, he said if they let him. Now here is what I dont get, last week 50 told Flex he liked Jim Jones, he liked his record, and he liked how he used Jays diss over his track and put Jays verse on his remix, he said if it was him it happened too he would have to get back at him. So anyway Buck said Jim Jones came through Cashville and shit doing a show or whatever and Buck showed him love and it was all cool and shit. Which I dont get cause Whoo Kid played a new Yayo track were Yayo is dissing Jim Jones(More on this later). Also Buck said there is no beef with Wayne, he said that he was asked a question and he answered it. He said Wayne was in Cashville at a club and I guess Buck was on stage and Wayne was in the back of the club and Buck shouted him out, he said Wayne seemed scared and shit he just stood up and shouted whats up, Buck said naw homey you gots to come up to this stage, and that Wayne seemed mabye alittle shook when he got on stage but its all love. So guess its cool with them. Buck also shouted out Jay Z and Pac, saying Pac is outselling ni**as from the grave. He let C Bo holla at Whoo Kid, saying he has some hot shit coming, Buck said expect C Bo's album in July. Next about Yayo, Whoo Kid and PR said that they couldnt say the word mixtape anymore, but they said that they hope that G Unit Radio 23 comes out this week. They played some new shit, a song called Stick Up I believe, it is Yayo ft. Mazaradi Fox and get this Snoop from the Wire, Snoop from the Wire spitting bars!! Song it tight, also I believe PR said that they got Bodi spitting on it too, though they didnt play a track with him on it so dont no if it is true. Yayo has a song dissing Jimmy and Game. Yayo goes on to say that he aint got beef and it aint personal but Jimmy called him an immagrant, so he has to spank him. He also went on to say about Game that Game has to "talk to his bosses 50, Jimmy Ivione, Jimmy Henchman" and what sounds like "lawyer up", and that ni**a your paying on the low, so your 1.2 million turns too 225k after taxes" then he says "I no everything ni**a." Also, Prodigys album Return of the Mack comes out on March 27, 2007, so those 2 weeks are gonna be hot for G Unit with Buck and P in back to back weeks, but they said they just shot another video for the album, I believe the song is called Stuck On You, which is the song they played last night, shit is tight, slow beat, has a chick on the hook. PR then said HNIC album comes out in July. So this is kinda like the warmup shit, which is smart, with all the shit going on with the mixtapes, just putting some shit out there and making nothing off of it, he does a little mixtape they turn into a preview album and he makes 7 dollars a record off of it, so its money. Now it aint gonna sell shit, but figure if he can do 100 to 200k total after a few weeks or months which isnt alot of albums sold, but at 7 dollars a record for something that isnt his real album its better than making nothing off of a mixtape. There is a tracklisting posted on the net with 14 tracks, could be real, but this is a strictly P album, as stated before only 1 guest on it, all produced by Alchemist. The album features samples from the Blaxploitation era. Here is a possible tracklist
1) Intro
2) Return of the Mack
3) Mack 10 Handle
4) Raining Guns and Shanks
5) The Rotten Apple
6) Words From Majesty
7) Take It From The Top
8) Intermission
9) 7th Heaven
10) Bang On Em
11) Nickel and a Nail
12) Legends
13) Stop Fronting
14) Stuck On You

Now dont how how true it is, Return of the Mack, Mack 10 Handle and Stuck on You are confirmed, Legends, 7th Heaven and Stop Fronting have been on mixtapes so dont no if they are really on it, and Stop Fronting featured 50 from G Unit Radio 22's Dont Front, P adds his shit too it. Also I think Mario called in too talk about Freedom Writers, didnt even pay attention to what he said. Thats about all that went down last night that I can remember.

The 18th Letter

Props! sounds dope.. 

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I must say, I am curious to hear the Linkin Park shit..  More Rock-Rap collabo.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The release date was confirmed by Interscope.

Buck - March 20th
Timbo - March 27th
Bone Thugs - March 27th

www.interscope.com

floatin_above_everything

Good to see a confirmed release date, G-Unit needs to not delay this record. I think it'll be the record that makes or breaks them all over again.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
buck needs to come out now.