Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet Interview" - Part 3 !!  (Read 2274 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet Interview" - Part 3 !!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 11:21:30 AM »
Cause when the album dropped that was like the song that got criticized the most...

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »
dope interview..glad to hear round here is the next single.  snoop is doing it right putting the songs he did with doc and dre out there, that's no doubt when he's at his best.

you should drop the next part before next week if its done.  thats just a fan talking though

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 11:41:03 AM »
many thoughts, just my thoughts not criticism, props to you nima, dope shit:

I liked LAX alot  but I do think it could have been better. I'm real surprised that you went so hard on him for that track because all the following tracks IMO are a million times worse than LAX
-like this(horrible)
-which one of u(dumb)
-i wanna fuck u(extra dumb)
-vato(dope beat, whack verses and no verse from b real which is what would have saved the song)
-psst(horrible and dumb)

Also, I woulda propped him for all the scratches and hip hop ass sound on Beat up on yo pads. perfectly listenable track.

Man Nima, I will never speak on you not being brutal again...you went hard on snoop! You can tell snoop was not high when you did this shit, he should smoke a blunt before all dubcnn interviews.

You can tell alot of rappers don't like how much the fans know in the information age, the fact that we knew about the Busta shit and the Stan shit and all that is just clearly annoying to them. there is no behind the scenes anymore, if it's art, we're gonna get it. fuck murder these murderers, just get at dre to release the beat with SOMEone on it when you get a chance.

snoop is very misinformed about aftermath production, he wasn't saying he hadn't heard stan...he was saying Dre had the right to that cause he produced that shit but he spoke as if dre produced stan which he didn't. in another interview with Nima he says Dre produced all of the slim shady LP which is totally untrue. that's why he was soundin' dumb talkin on that stan shit, if dre made the stan beat, he'd have an argument but nah, you're just an off point stoner when it comes to logic snoop, Nima does him homework!

"that’s the Aftermath camp, coulda woulda shoulda!"-WHOO, echoes of what pac said in my signature eh? to this fuckin' day.....

who is pooh bear? and how many motherfuckers do you think snoop calls "Lil G"? who the fuck is that?

although I prefer the Kam verse way more, I feel their assessment that dre's verse and the Kam verse said the same thing...which verses did doc write?

Oh and Nima, about that VIP Records shit, i talked to them and they said they did get new owners and things were looking iffy for a second but they're pretty sure they're gonna stay open.

also...I've been WONDERing, next time you talk to any DPG will you ask them why they haven't been rappin' about the nate dogg blunts? Nate's had those blunts for near a year now and they're still rappin' about swishers! The Nate dogg blunts are the shit, last night I smoked some GDP in a blue-bonic(no bs, said bluebonic on the label) blue berry nate dogg blunt...shit is delicious...some say they're waiting for street approval but them shits have been out for a year almost, they should know that people love 'em! When I walked out of the smoke shop, I heard another guy buying some too.

-T

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:45:36 AM by Tanjibility »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 11:43:02 AM »
I dont like the fact that Snoop didnt talk about LAX session , i love that track why u said that a lot of people didnt like it ?

i think the source and xxl both criticized it and as far as word of mouth goes, its pretty love/hate.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 11:47:16 AM »
I'm surprised all these people are saying they're feeling LAX now, when the album dropped everybody was shitting on it... I never really got into the song, beat didn't sit right with me and the verses weren't all that either...

But yo Tanj, i duno who Lil G is either, thats just names he listed... I'll try to remember about the Nate Dogg blunts...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 11:48:13 AM »
have you smoked the nate blunts? what do you think?

what did bad azz be rollin', optimos and swishers and phillies or what?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »
man, you be trippin about the nate dogg blunts. to tell u the truth, most rappers dont like those type of blunts. theyre way too artificial for them. a lot of them stick with the swishers, the backwoods, white owls.. they dont fuck with the wraps... and why would they even want to rap about them unless theyre getting paid to do so..  snoop is endorsed by blunt wraps, but you dont hear him rappin about it.. same deal with nate dogg blunts.. its just an endorsement deal.. i highly doubt they even use the product in their own personal time.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 11:53:54 AM »
^^ Yeah I gotta agree with what Justin said!

by the way bad azz smoked strictly backwoods...

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 11:56:57 AM »
shit Nima tight shit...funny though i thought yall were about to fight for a sec

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 12:00:48 PM »
I feel that Nima, keep doing your thing, and HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
Ha, Bad is really gettin' down with the Thizz thang! I tried Backwoods at Mac dre's suggestion and they ain't all that. there's this yukmouth dvd where he and mac dre are hangin out and yukmouth is all dissin' mac dre's backwoods.mac dre gets all defensive "you gota roll 'em right!"

Yuk calls mac 'gator back thoat' wheneer he brings out a backwood "they ain't good. you can't even taste the weed!" yuk said.

also, i'm perfectly aware of rapper apathy, but I'm saying I'm a HUUUUUUge stoner and the Nate dogg blunts are good! Alot of people will endorse whack shit, but I'm saying they're quality products and rappers, always looking for something to brag about, should brag about shit worth bragging about. I'd rather hear about the nate dogg blunts(re: something I can relate to) than shooting people or another stupid ass ho song.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 12:06:44 PM »
Great interview Nima, its good you're not affraid to ask the tough questions.  Altho personally, I think "LAX" is dope, it was funny to see how Snoop responded to you telling him you werent feeling the song.  

d-nice

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
I'm surprised all these people are saying they're feeling LAX now, when the album dropped everybody was shitting on it... I never really got into the song, beat didn't sit right with me and the verses weren't all that either...

But yo Tanj, i duno who Lil G is either, thats just names he listed... I'll try to remember about the Nate Dogg blunts...

Because people really do not listen to tracks anymore. They come on here and see that people do not like a track and they assume it's wack. But when they actually sit down and listen to it, they see it is not that bad. LAX when I first listened to it at home, I was like this shit is cool, a little too mellow, but cool. But when I put it in the system in the ride, that shit started to grow on me. Still a mellow track, but the beat knocks in a system.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »
Dubcnn: Then we get to the next Dre record, which is “Round Here”. When I heard the beat I was like “Damn, I know this sample from somewhere!” It sounded real similar to Eminem’s beat for “Stan”.

Not to me! When I first heard it, I didn’t think about “Stan”. I don’t listen to Eminem records, no disrespect to him, but I don’t listen to Eminem’s records. I’m a gangsta.

*bumps Signs feat. Justin Timberlake*

Snoop was acting like an idiot this time. I guess he was high

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 12:14:08 PM »
Dubcnn: Then we get to the next Dre record, which is “Round Here”. When I heard the beat I was like “Damn, I know this sample from somewhere!” It sounded real similar to Eminem’s beat for “Stan”.

Not to me! When I first heard it, I didn’t think about “Stan”. I don’t listen to Eminem records, no disrespect to him, but I don’t listen to Eminem’s records. I’m a gangsta.

*bumps Signs feat. Justin Timberlake*

Snoop was acting like an idiot this time. I guess he was high

Actually, I think it was the oposite. He probably was not high!