Author Topic: Train of Though section is worthless  (Read 636 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Train of Though section is worthless
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:37:31 PM »
It's never been more than a venue for racism, bitching over beliefs, blah blah blah. no one has expanded their beliefs from others' points, they just constantly reinforce theirs to a crowd not willing to listen. why is train of thought still around yet a physical health section will never happen?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Train of Though section is worthless
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
Don't just go with anything that's hot at the moment
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 02:42:03 PM »
I've been here since August of 05 and I've only checked that place like twice. All I seen were racist comments and dumb fucks typin' dumb shit, so I never check it anymore.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »
Yeap, G-Spot is officially my fav part of the forum lol. Train of thought, sometimes contains hard hitting stuff, 9 times out of 10 it's just...Wall's of txts to read or some stupid racism. Oh well, we need a new classic g-spot thread. Maybe the sex with an ugly girl one could make it :D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
I check it, but sometimes it's to KKK'ish for me..
but when I'm FaDed I post there & cause bullshit...lol
& watch my Karma drop like a hooker on the strole.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »
It's the truth. Nobody is open to discuss their viewpoints. There's never been any constructive criticism, just bashing of people race and beliefs. They never were, even from the beginning.

It's still funny to read what ignorant people have to say though, so I think it should become a subsection of the G-Spot along with the brand spankin' new Physical Health subsection. So that way you got your physical and spiritual health all under the same umbrella.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 03:15:22 PM »
We definitely need the health/fitness forum, alot of people want to contribute. It can't hurt, if it's dead in a month or two then shut it back down.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »
It's never been more than a venue for racism, bitching over beliefs, blah blah blah. no one has expanded their beliefs from others' points, they just constantly reinforce theirs to a crowd not willing to listen. why is train of thought still around yet a physical health section will never happen?
Amen to that. Although a physical health section is retarded IMHO.
Nothing but a bunch of people hating on religon, other cultures, and people political beliefs.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
i notice a couple of people were strongly opposed to a physical health section....why?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 04:52:26 PM »
You say it's worthless, yet you "contribute" there more than any other board. LMAO.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »
^you actually laughed your ass off to that? haha! i like how youre still jewing my karma nik you must be a bitter person

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
^you actually laughed your ass off to that? haha! i like how youre still jewing my karma nik you must be a bitter person

LOL. The funny thing is that I stopped lowering your karma when you stopped crying about it...But you're crying some more, so let me contribute again.

And I thought it was pretty funny that you were complaining about how worthless the board you post on all the time is. What does that say about you?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 05:05:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 05:09:50 PM »
you lose everytime you decide to get into it with someone elior, maybe you'd be better off paying attention to your girlfriend with no ass, become happier

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 05:32:59 PM »
train of thought fell off ever since 7 locked and moved the free post.

everlast1986

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 08:02:09 PM »
I don't even go to that anymore. That section needs more mod power or some peoples accounts need to be deleted or something.