Author Topic: Train of Though section is worthless  (Read 649 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Train of Though section is worthless
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »
Yeap, G-Spot is officially my fav part of the forum lol. Train of thought, sometimes contains hard hitting stuff, 9 times out of 10 it's just...Wall's of txts to read or some stupid racism. Oh well, we need a new classic g-spot thread. Maybe the sex with an ugly girl one could make it :D

thanks hahahs

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:28 AM »
Seer, nigga you need to add me as a mod to that section or erase the whole thing and let the debate club fend for themselves in g spot. if i was mod i'd be pushin threads from people like quiet truth, virtuoso (most of the time) and gimme punani, and j bananas. people with excessive bullshit posts though will be deleted (real americans posts will be deleted on 9/10 occasions guaranteed)arent you ready for tot to have a decent future where pretty much everyone can go? lets do the right thing. j bananas tot mod 07', or no tot anymore 07'.....

Chief

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 05:28:38 AM »
train of thought fell off ever since 7 locked and moved the free post.

coudos to that.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 07:42:55 AM »
I don't even go to that anymore. That section needs more mod power or some peoples accounts need to be deleted or something.

rik

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:25 AM »
Seer, nigga you need to add me as a mod to that section or erase the whole thing and let the debate club fend for themselves in g spot. if i was mod i'd be pushin threads from people like quiet truth, virtuoso (most of the time) and gimme punani, and j bananas. people with excessive bullshit posts though will be deleted (real americans posts will be deleted on 9/10 occasions guaranteed)arent you ready for tot to have a decent future where pretty much everyone can go? lets do the right thing. j bananas tot mod 07', or no tot anymore 07'.....

J PLATANOS FOR TOT MOD!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 08:58:03 AM by Rik »

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 09:09:33 AM »
Never even checked it out yet. :o
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »
you lose everytime you decide to get into it with someone elior, maybe you'd be better off paying attention to your girlfriend with no ass, become happier

LOL@"you lose"...I was just pointing out how pathetic it was of you to make this thread, no need to get all emotional about it buddy.

And nice of you to show your feminine side once again, talking shit about my girl when you were PMing her asking for her help just a couple months back... :grumpy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 12:26:52 PM »
The ToT definitely does need an overhaul when it comes to mods. That place is basically "G-Spot Pt. 2" right now. I remember back when it was fair. There was a Athiest mod, a Christian mod, a Muslim mod, etc. We need somebody in there that'll take action and if J Bananas is willing to take on that daunting task, then by golly, he is the perfect candidate!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 01:01:13 PM »
Ive been on DubCC for 6 years and I checked that place once or twice

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »

LOL. The funny thing is that I stopped lowering your karma when you stopped crying about it...But you're crying some more, so let me contribute again.

this is what he says time and time again and everyone knows its bullshit when you go for a -200 karma drop....Its obvious he makes a point to come look for us on dubcc to his the diss.  Theres no way I even complained 15 times about karma, let alone a 200 point decline.  Obsessed much?  I think so.

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »
you lose everytime you decide to get into it with someone elior, maybe you'd be better off paying attention to your girlfriend with no ass, become happier

LOL@"you lose"...I was just pointing out how pathetic it was of you to make this thread, no need to get all emotional about it buddy.

And nice of you to show your feminine side once again, talking shit about my girl when you were PMing her asking for her help just a couple months back... :grumpy:
wait, NIKs girl posts on the DubCC?  lol who is she

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 01:07:25 PM »
i notice a couple of people were strongly opposed to a physical health section....why?
cause fo some reason they enjoy not bein able to see their dicks

8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »

LOL. The funny thing is that I stopped lowering your karma when you stopped crying about it...But you're crying some more, so let me contribute again.

this is what he says time and time again and everyone knows its bullshit when you go for a -200 karma drop....Its obvious he makes a point to come look for us on dubcc to his the diss.  Theres no way I even complained 15 times about karma, let alone a 200 point decline.  Obsessed much?  I think so.

Keep crying about your karma... ;)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
Fine I will  :'( :'( :'( :'(

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 01:12:36 PM »

Keep crying about your karma... ;)
Please stop being obsessed with my karma and go back to concentrating on Kobes ball sack